Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] UMA Sale
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I'd love to grab Spicy if it's still available (:
I'd love to grab Spicy if it's still available (:
6uaN3MO.png kiNdaIf.png
fidelitas ad familiam. fidelitas ad Matriarch.
a multi-billion dollar pharmaceutical company located in the center of the light district.
JflGBHo.png
@Viscount I'd like Old Tales Retold, Garden of Sol and emperor's court, please. I shouldn't bancrupt myself like that but oh well
@Viscount I'd like Old Tales Retold, Garden of Sol and emperor's court, please. I shouldn't bancrupt myself like that but oh well
Can I get virtues uncounted please?
Can I get virtues uncounted please?
@Viscount

Can I purchase Belofte, Uberwintern, and Thx-LiangXing?

Also I am interested in Godbeacon, but see that it's on hold. If the person asking for it backs out for any reason, mind notifying me?

Side note: I work very long weekends, and I managed to have a few minutes to go through this right quick, if you are fine with selling me the three above, do you mind waiting until tomorrow for me to pick them up? I won't be available the rest of today unfortunately, but I can definitely take them tomorrow. You can still send me a CR as I got the funds, I just won't be back on FR until then.

Thanks!
@Viscount

Can I purchase Belofte, Uberwintern, and Thx-LiangXing?

Also I am interested in Godbeacon, but see that it's on hold. If the person asking for it backs out for any reason, mind notifying me?

Side note: I work very long weekends, and I managed to have a few minutes to go through this right quick, if you are fine with selling me the three above, do you mind waiting until tomorrow for me to pick them up? I won't be available the rest of today unfortunately, but I can definitely take them tomorrow. You can still send me a CR as I got the funds, I just won't be back on FR until then.

Thanks!
Z9y97hI.pngfmncwKc.pngIIqCc0y.png
@Rangiku
Absolutely no problem, I've got time :D
@Rangiku
Absolutely no problem, I've got time :D
2b2a89334a2e823e300cc2f0e377f9a1564c55c4.png ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎looking for:
@viscount Could you set up a PA for ? I can get the gems within the week :]
@viscount Could you set up a PA for ? I can get the gems within the week :]
You missed the 'resell' tag on the Abe pinglist. Please make sure to ping appropriately for resales.
You missed the 'resell' tag on the Abe pinglist. Please make sure to ping appropriately for resales.

Eek's Accents
@Ikelu I didn't :) Thanks for looking out though.
@Ikelu I didn't :) Thanks for looking out though.
2b2a89334a2e823e300cc2f0e377f9a1564c55c4.png ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎looking for:
@Viscount

May I buy Skin: A Hint of Gold please?
@Viscount

May I buy Skin: A Hint of Gold please?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7