Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] UMA Sale
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
  • Haggling is cool
  • Only interested in gems right now! I need to buy expensive skins
  • First come, first serve. You can comment on here, PM me, directly send a CR, etc.
  • I can hold skins for a week and/or send them as a PA :)

* = custom, limited, 10 prints or less.
[h] = holding, reserved
  • Haggling is cool
  • Only interested in gems right now! I need to buy expensive skins
  • First come, first serve. You can comment on here, PM me, directly send a CR, etc.
  • I can hold skins for a week and/or send them as a PA :)

* = custom, limited, 10 prints or less.
[h] = holding, reserved
2b2a89334a2e823e300cc2f0e377f9a1564c55c4.png ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎looking for:
@Viscount Would you accept art? I like a few skins you have shown but i only have 600g to my name xD

these are the ones im interested in tho!

850g | 1500g | 1000g
Edit: Went and changed the skins, since their was a few i wasnt too sure about! yet i added the prices to help out a bit!
Feel free to decline tho, and i wish you the best with selling these <3
@Viscount Would you accept art? I like a few skins you have shown but i only have 600g to my name xD

these are the ones im interested in tho!

850g | 1500g | 1000g
Edit: Went and changed the skins, since their was a few i wasnt too sure about! yet i added the prices to help out a bit!
Feel free to decline tho, and i wish you the best with selling these <3
Bittle_Drawing_rotated.png
X
< Hope whoever reads this has an amazing day!

[ Art Shop ]
[ Searching for xxx ice primals ]
can i get a price check for distorted divinity, dawnblood temple, and frailty of heart?
i also like lmn-forbidden - are you interested in trading for a recolor? i have lmn-forsaken

i also have a UMA sales thread, if there's anything you like from there
can i get a price check for distorted divinity, dawnblood temple, and frailty of heart?
i also like lmn-forbidden - are you interested in trading for a recolor? i have lmn-forsaken

i also have a UMA sales thread, if there's anything you like from there
Can I get a price check on ?
Can I get a price check on ?
jI3vBKu.gif ...........

Price check on Vestige, ?
Price check on Vestige, ?
QXokmAc.pngtumblr_oswcc6oFGq1v8lm95o2_75sq.pngWEcoFAH.png
@Viscount

Would you take art, gen1s, or uma trades?
@Viscount

Would you take art, gen1s, or uma trades?
Artshop!
qweqweeeew.png
Woke up, added prices :D

@Olliver Nothing caught my eyes, but thanks for the offer :)
Disorted Divinity - 2000
Dawnblood Temple - 750
Frailty of Heart - 7500

@SweetTreatLion Your adopts look cute! I would be interested, now that I've added the prices let me know what you're still interested in and we can figure something out :D
aaa. Old Tales Retold - 1200
Heise Yinghua - 1500
mind made up - 1000
From Beyond - 700

@TCMagpie
Wool over the eyes - 3000

@Lacerations
VESTIGE #FF0000 - 1000

@Myasmic Not really, I'm pretty much only looking for gems to fuel my spending habbits haha
Woke up, added prices :D

@Olliver Nothing caught my eyes, but thanks for the offer :)
Disorted Divinity - 2000
Dawnblood Temple - 750
Frailty of Heart - 7500

@SweetTreatLion Your adopts look cute! I would be interested, now that I've added the prices let me know what you're still interested in and we can figure something out :D
aaa. Old Tales Retold - 1200
Heise Yinghua - 1500
mind made up - 1000
From Beyond - 700

@TCMagpie
Wool over the eyes - 3000

@Lacerations
VESTIGE #FF0000 - 1000

@Myasmic Not really, I'm pretty much only looking for gems to fuel my spending habbits haha
2b2a89334a2e823e300cc2f0e377f9a1564c55c4.png ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎looking for:
@Viscount I edit my current post on what skins i wanted now since i posted that at like, 1 in the morning pff, but im still interested! If you want, i can actually draw normal drawings!! If you want me to draw Humans/furries and such do let me know! Heres an example of my art if your curious! Also damn im so close to paying for one of the skins pff, yet what do you prefer? I dont mind drawing like, 6 Drawings for maybe 3 of those skins (yes i value my art like that but someone like you deserves a ton of art) [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/950780394352029726/987493997415112734/Hunter_Owlhouse_Fandragon.png[/img]
@Viscount
I edit my current post on what skins i wanted now since i posted that at like, 1 in the morning pff, but im still interested!

If you want, i can actually draw normal drawings!! If you want me to draw Humans/furries and such do let me know! Heres an example of my art if your curious! Also damn im so close to paying for one of the skins pff, yet what do you prefer? I dont mind drawing like, 6 Drawings for maybe 3 of those skins (yes i value my art like that but someone like you deserves a ton of art)
Hunter_Owlhouse_Fandragon.png
Bittle_Drawing_rotated.png
X
< Hope whoever reads this has an amazing day!

[ Art Shop ]
[ Searching for xxx ice primals ]
@viscount would you take 2kg for be calm and relax?
@viscount would you take 2kg for be calm and relax?
@Viscount Hello! May I buy [item=Skin: Heartplume's Sigh][item=Skin: aaa. porcelain carp][item=Accent: Your call is important][item=Skin: Vile Seraph] for 3,450 gems if I did the math right? Also I'm interested in these skins but can't get them right away, may you put them on hold at least until Tuesday/Wednesday please? [item=Skin: Godbeacon][item=Accent: blossoming peacock eyes][item=Skin: Der Frosthalter]
@Viscount

Hello! May I buy Skin: Heartplume's Sigh Skin: aaa. porcelain carp Accent: Your call is important Skin: Vile Seraph for 3,450 gems if I did the math right?

Also I'm interested in these skins but can't get them right away, may you put them on hold at least until Tuesday/Wednesday please?

Skin: Godbeacon Accent: blossoming peacock eyes Skin: Der Frosthalter
Pikacraft17.gif
dHC8aP1.png
ca4nyRv.png
XmHV7tO.png
r8v91MH.png
8GgdVkW.png
4SVfFPD.png
bc5yuzO.png
Pikacraft172.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7