Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED!] Ichorous' Art Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/l2fuNgG.png[/img][/center] [b]Welcome![/b] You can call me [i]Ichorous[/i], and you can find me on [url=https://toyhou.se/Ichorous]Toyhouse[/url] for crediting. This is a way for me to make some extra gems on FR to fund my endless projects, so [b]gems are preferred[/b] but treasure is also acceptable! I will only be drawing busts here. [b]Rules[/b] [b]1.[/b] Payment in full is required up front! Feel free to send me a PM or CR. [b]I will not accept the payment until I have produced a sketch for you and you have given me the approval to go ahead with it![/b] If you are just purchasing a sketch, I’ll show you a ‘pre-sketch’ as I like to call it (basically just messy scribbles in a vague dragon shape lol). [b]2.[/b] Once you’ve accepted the sketch, I can send you updates on the lineart, and also on the flat color stages [b]on request[/b]! After that, you’ll receive the finished piece. [b]3.[/b] Feel free to use the art however you wish, so long as you credit me and don’t use it for profit. I may use your piece to showcase as an example, or in a portfolio! If you don’t want your piece to be used in this, just let me know. [b]4.[/b] In the event something happens irl to me where I can no longer complete your commission, I will fully refund you! Otherwise, all payments are final. [b]5.[/b] You can expect your piece to be done anywhere between [i]a few days to two weeks[/i] at the most. Feel free to inquire about your comm if you have any questions or concerns! [b]Will Draw[/b] [LIST] [*]FR Dragons [*]Other Dragons* [*]Dinosaurs* [*]Inhuman Creatures (if unsure, ask)* [/LIST] [b]Won’t Draw[/b] [LIST] [*]Anything against FR ToS [*]Actual animals (reptiles probably an exception) [*]Humanoids [/LIST] [quote] [b]Slots: [/b] 1. 2. 3. [/quote]
l2fuNgG.png

Welcome!

You can call me Ichorous, and you can find me on Toyhouse for crediting.

This is a way for me to make some extra gems on FR to fund my endless projects, so gems are preferred but treasure is also acceptable! I will only be drawing busts here.

Rules
1. Payment in full is required up front! Feel free to send me a PM or CR. I will not accept the payment until I have produced a sketch for you and you have given me the approval to go ahead with it! If you are just purchasing a sketch, I’ll show you a ‘pre-sketch’ as I like to call it (basically just messy scribbles in a vague dragon shape lol).

2. Once you’ve accepted the sketch, I can send you updates on the lineart, and also on the flat color stages on request! After that, you’ll receive the finished piece.

3. Feel free to use the art however you wish, so long as you credit me and don’t use it for profit. I may use your piece to showcase as an example, or in a portfolio! If you don’t want your piece to be used in this, just let me know.

4. In the event something happens irl to me where I can no longer complete your commission, I will fully refund you! Otherwise, all payments are final.

5. You can expect your piece to be done anywhere between a few days to two weeks at the most. Feel free to inquire about your comm if you have any questions or concerns!

Will Draw
  • FR Dragons
  • Other Dragons*
  • Dinosaurs*
  • Inhuman Creatures (if unsure, ask)*

Won’t Draw
  • Anything against FR ToS
  • Actual animals (reptiles probably an exception)
  • Humanoids
Quote:
Slots:
JflGBHo.png
[center][size=6][b]Prices[/b] [/size] [i](1:1 treasure ratio also acceptable)[/i] [b]| Currently Only Doing Busts! |[/b][/center] [b]Sketch:[/b] [i]250g[/i] [img] https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/326556961774764032/985614397290475600/IMG_0787.png[/img] [b]Lineart:[/b] [i]600g[/i] [img] https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/326556961774764032/1126582508956434432/IMG_1057.png[/img] [b]Colored:[/b] [i]1kg[/i] [img] https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/326556961774764032/1134352395447582730/IMG_1067.png[/img] [b]Extras:[/b] Add a Skin/Accent: +200g Add an apparel piece: +50g each Add a simple background: +50g Add shading: +300g (light shading is free on sketches!) [b]*Aberrations: +100g for the extra head![/b] [quote][b]Order Form[/b] Username: Character Reference: Sketch/Lineart/Colored: Extras: Notes: [/quote]
Prices
(1:1 treasure ratio also acceptable)
| Currently Only Doing Busts! |

Sketch: 250g
IMG_0787.png

Lineart: 600g
IMG_1057.png

Colored: 1kg
IMG_1067.png

Extras:
Add a Skin/Accent: +200g
Add an apparel piece: +50g each
Add a simple background: +50g
Add shading: +300g (light shading is free on sketches!)
*Aberrations: +100g for the extra head!

Quote:
Order Form
Username:
Character Reference:
Sketch/Lineart/Colored:
Extras:
Notes:
JflGBHo.png
Gallery

- I will add pictures here from comms I complete! -
Gallery

- I will add pictures here from comms I complete! -
JflGBHo.png
JflGBHo.png
and one more just in case
and one more just in case
JflGBHo.png
and we're open!
and we're open!
JflGBHo.png
Ichorous does absolutely amazing work, I've gotten so many comms & gifts from them of my FR dragons and I'd 100% recommend their work! Hoping I can buy one soon myself [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Ichorous does absolutely amazing work, I've gotten so many comms & gifts from them of my FR dragons and I'd 100% recommend their work! Hoping I can buy one soon myself
Username: Wxlfiez Character Reference: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/51497505][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/514976/51497505_350.png[/img][/url] Sketch/Lineart/Colored: lineart Extras: none Notes: An angry or snarling expression Also, I know you said you're only doing busts, but if you'd ever be up for drawing an emperor (of the 11 headed variety) with a somewhat complicated background on a relatively large canvas for FRC please hit me up.
Username: Wxlfiez
Character Reference: 51497505_350.png
Sketch/Lineart/Colored: lineart
Extras: none
Notes: An angry or snarling expression

Also, I know you said you're only doing busts, but if you'd ever be up for drawing an emperor (of the 11 headed variety) with a somewhat complicated background on a relatively large canvas for FRC please hit me up.
Wxlfiez
they/them | FRT + 3 | Wishlist
11-Headed Primal Emperor Quest
__________________________________ wolfies_shop_sig_button.png
Hey hey! Please add me to your ping list! Can't even afford a sketch rn but I'm def coming back!
Hey hey! Please add me to your ping list! Can't even afford a sketch rn but I'm def coming back!
Lights!Kamera!Action!
the skeletons in my closet are having a party w/o me

FR+15 | Any Prns | ENG/ZH-TW
- Art Shop
- Adopts/Customs
- TH Purge
[img]reworkin banner have this text for now[/img]
@Wxlfiez Gotcha down, thank you for being my first commission! I'll send you a sketch once it's done. :D

@Kaminome Added! Thank you for your interest! :D
@Wxlfiez Gotcha down, thank you for being my first commission! I'll send you a sketch once it's done. :D

@Kaminome Added! Thank you for your interest! :D
JflGBHo.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27