Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | The Cloud Lineage
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 13
Small note, not pinging due to no hatchlings being given yet: I am breeding Cloud one extra time since he will be ready to breed in a couple days. After that I’ll be giving out the hatchlings from that nest and the one I just hatched and then I’ll be leaving!
Small note, not pinging due to no hatchlings being given yet: I am breeding Cloud one extra time since he will be ready to breed in a couple days. After that I’ll be giving out the hatchlings from that nest and the one I just hatched and then I’ll be leaving!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Wouldn't mind one of these lil guys tearing it up in my clan lmao, could I be pinged?

Also, hope whatever site you go to next (or wherever you go once you leave FR) you have a good time and have happy memories of that time one of your funny pixel animals broke a website :D
Wouldn't mind one of these lil guys tearing it up in my clan lmao, could I be pinged?

Also, hope whatever site you go to next (or wherever you go once you leave FR) you have a good time and have happy memories of that time one of your funny pixel animals broke a website :D
could i be pinged for the hatchlings please? i'd be more than willing to keep this little guy's legacy alive!!
could i be pinged for the hatchlings please? i'd be more than willing to keep this little guy's legacy alive!!
17499.png UMBRELLA / BROLLY
THEY/HE/SHE
FR +17
MIRROR ENTHUSIAST
I
-
-
-
I
click here for a dapper little lad
i'd lke to be pinged too!
i'd lke to be pinged too!
tumblr_nita47Z2wX1speyy9o1_r2_500.png
I'd like to be pinged when the nest hatches, please.
I'd like to be pinged when the nest hatches, please.
UgVXzIz.pnglerkezH.pngTvGyETb.gif
Thank you so much for doing this and staying longer to give more people an opportunity to take part, it really is so kind of you - and I wish you the best, where ever you go next!
Thank you so much for doing this and staying longer to give more people an opportunity to take part, it really is so kind of you - and I wish you the best, where ever you go next!
unknown.png
Update: I’ve been wegged. You guys get one more breeding after this one. RNGesus is cruel
Update: I’ve been wegged. You guys get one more breeding after this one. RNGesus is cruel
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Could I be pinged possibly?
Could I be pinged possibly?
Keeper of Stories
Tn4TEAZ.png
Update: The last 3 nests have all been weggs. RNG please free me from the wegging, next nest that isn’t a wegg will be the last
Update: The last 3 nests have all been weggs. RNG please free me from the wegging, next nest that isn’t a wegg will be the last
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Could I please be pinged for a hatchling?
Could I please be pinged for a hatchling?
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 13