Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | The Cloud Lineage
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
[center][size=1]I am very good at naming things[/size] [font= Book Antiqua][size=4]UPDATE: Cloud has now finished breeding, people are free to share their hatchlings and any other descendants of Cloud here I haven't been active here, and I don't plan to be. While I was active in these forums after I joined FR back in 2016, I've made the decision to leave at least for the most part. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/30971470][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/309715/30971470_350.png[/img][/url] This is Cloud, and as you can tell from his bio he's done a pretty good job of breaking FR, both for me and others. So before I wanted to give everyone a chance to take home one of his hatchlings. His mate [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/43354830]Virus[/url] is also a Naomi descendant, so the kids' bloodline has some glitches on both sides. So, what exactly is this thread for? To put it simply, I want Cloud's bloodline to be able to continue for anyone who wants it! I will be breeding him and giving away his hatchlings for free until he has at least ten kids in active lairs, and after that point I will be inactive and he will not be bred again! Since I can't dictate what happens to the babies when they leave my lair this project has no rules, however I encourage you to only adopt a hatchling if you plan on keeping and/or breeding them! Breeding is encouraged so his lineage can grow but it isn't required! Also to keep things fair I will only be giving out one hatchling per person unless there ends up being leftovers no one else wants! Finally since I won't be active after I'm done breeding him I will not be updating this thread with an official list of his lineage but I encourage everyone who owns a dragon from his bloodline to share them here! This thread can be used for everything about his lineage including sharing his kids and grandkids and anything after that. Finally if you'd like a ping when he has hatchlings just tell me! This pinglist will only be updated until I leave the site but if anyone wants to take over tracking his lineage after I'm gone then please feel free! Current pinglist for hatchlings: Thrawn BirdWings Nolgi FableTheWolf Queezle Bistre Falka EverGiven ClockworkEclipse Grune Hananathenerd77 Snowsqualls Halkiierid Kanga Penguinball Abysea DigitalElf Alyxsandre BlueEternity LillyBunny RootsForLeaves ShiLing FleetFiend xStormDancerx NightGaze WolfAndCrow ArufaurufuChan NyxianDragons Zeno123 Also please don't ping me! I'll be subbed until I leave the site
I am very good at naming things

UPDATE: Cloud has now finished breeding, people are free to share their hatchlings and any other descendants of Cloud here

I haven't been active here, and I don't plan to be. While I was active in these forums after I joined FR back in 2016, I've made the decision to leave at least for the most part.

30971470_350.png
This is Cloud, and as you can tell from his bio he's done a pretty good job of breaking FR, both for me and others. So before I wanted to give everyone a chance to take home one of his hatchlings. His mate Virus is also a Naomi descendant, so the kids' bloodline has some glitches on both sides.

So, what exactly is this thread for? To put it simply, I want Cloud's bloodline to be able to continue for anyone who wants it! I will be breeding him and giving away his hatchlings for free until he has at least ten kids in active lairs, and after that point I will be inactive and he will not be bred again!

Since I can't dictate what happens to the babies when they leave my lair this project has no rules, however I encourage you to only adopt a hatchling if you plan on keeping and/or breeding them! Breeding is encouraged so his lineage can grow but it isn't required!
Also to keep things fair I will only be giving out one hatchling per person unless there ends up being leftovers no one else wants!
Finally since I won't be active after I'm done breeding him I will not be updating this thread with an official list of his lineage but I encourage everyone who owns a dragon from his bloodline to share them here! This thread can be used for everything about his lineage including sharing his kids and grandkids and anything after that.

Finally if you'd like a ping when he has hatchlings just tell me! This pinglist will only be updated until I leave the site but if anyone wants to take over tracking his lineage after I'm gone then please feel free!
Current pinglist for hatchlings:
Thrawn
BirdWings
Nolgi
FableTheWolf
Queezle
Bistre
Falka
EverGiven
ClockworkEclipse
Grune
Hananathenerd77
Snowsqualls
Halkiierid
Kanga
Penguinball
Abysea
DigitalElf
Alyxsandre
BlueEternity
LillyBunny
RootsForLeaves
ShiLing
FleetFiend
xStormDancerx
NightGaze
WolfAndCrow
ArufaurufuChan
NyxianDragons
Zeno123

Also please don't ping me! I'll be subbed until I leave the site
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Claim just in case!
Claim just in case!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Could I be added to the pinglist?
Could I be added to the pinglist?
+3 FR Hours || EST
Wishlist on Naoki
My Hatchery
I'm no sure yet (depends on hatchlings colours) but please add me to the pinglist. Ps; I have one Naomi descendant, so having another one could be fun [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60238019][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/602381/60238019_350.png[/img][/url] I'm still thinking how to change her genes, or maybe not?
I'm no sure yet (depends on hatchlings colours) but please add me to the pinglist. Ps; I have one Naomi descendant, so having another one could be fun

60238019_350.png

I'm still thinking how to change her genes, or maybe not?
Needed to say this, but saw you closed the other thread. Your boy is still very strong, my screen dimmed when I scrolled all the way down on his profile. XD

Please put me on the pinglist? I need more glitch dragons.
Needed to say this, but saw you closed the other thread. Your boy is still very strong, my screen dimmed when I scrolled all the way down on his profile. XD

Please put me on the pinglist? I need more glitch dragons.
My love for glitches is too strong, especially when this one somehow shut down my browser upon opening his page. May I be added to the pinglist?
My love for glitches is too strong, especially when this one somehow shut down my browser upon opening his page. May I be added to the pinglist?
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
I'd love a ping for this! (:
I'd love a ping for this! (:
6uaN3MO.png kiNdaIf.png
fidelitas ad familiam. fidelitas ad Matriarch.
a multi-billion dollar pharmaceutical company located in the center of the light district.
Lineage go brr.. Add me please! Love this guy, I've already got a kid from his past hatches, my boy Havoc [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/50005118][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/500052/50005118_350.png[/img][/url]
Lineage go brr.. Add me please!
Love this guy, I've already got a kid from his past hatches, my boy Havoc
50005118_350.png
e
All pinglist requests have been added, I'm going to stop pinging people individually when I add them since it's turning out to be a lot!
All pinglist requests have been added, I'm going to stop pinging people individually when I add them since it's turning out to be a lot!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13