Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 9th Anniversary - Lair Location Glow-Up
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 ... 80 81
Please let this be the year where 14 festival skins are picked <3 we have so many more breeds than when the site started!
Please let this be the year where 14 festival skins are picked <3 we have so many more breeds than when the site started!
underskrift-geo.png
Huzzah! 9 years of madness, dragons and plenty of lovely things! Here's to 9 years more![emoji=coatl love size=1]
Huzzah! 9 years of madness, dragons and plenty of lovely things!
Here's to 9 years more!
tumblr_o2vpc7gNFH1tyuk3oo1_500.png
[quote name="1863" date="2022-06-08 06:38:18" ] happy anni gamers [/quote] @1863 oh why ty
1863 wrote on 2022-06-08 06:38:18:
happy anni gamers

@1863
oh why ty
YAY!!! Love my Everbloom Gardens banner! Thanks staff :D
YAY!!! Love my Everbloom Gardens banner! Thanks staff :D
(she/her) i'll code this sometime
happy annivsary!!!
happy annivsary!!!
(wishlist in bio) 9YNBdbA.pngoutput-onlinepngtools_1.png [img]https://imgur.com/oaONRiZ[/img]
You keep changing things that don't need changed. Like the added extra windows for hoards we never needed. Stop updating things that arent broken. This is so stupid and ridiculously unneeded.
You keep changing things that don't need changed. Like the added extra windows for hoards we never needed. Stop updating things that arent broken. This is so stupid and ridiculously unneeded.
I love the new artwork! Everything is so nice, and the visual update is a long time coming after all the new locations in the World Map :) Looking forward to alternate locations coming on in the future!

Also the anni gifts were super cute and I really appreciate that they are all available through all three common routes - coli, baldy, and marketplace. This is super awesome and I love how it caters to a bunch of play styles! I've loved seeing the item drops when grinding this week!
I love the new artwork! Everything is so nice, and the visual update is a long time coming after all the new locations in the World Map :) Looking forward to alternate locations coming on in the future!

Also the anni gifts were super cute and I really appreciate that they are all available through all three common routes - coli, baldy, and marketplace. This is super awesome and I love how it caters to a bunch of play styles! I've loved seeing the item drops when grinding this week!
CtM8cLF.png librariesrpunk
FR +3
aka Ghost
irregular_nekomata.png
This is a wonderful little update! I was really tired of the old banner, especially after seeing all the new locations with the Map Update.
This is a wonderful little update! I was really tired of the old banner, especially after seeing all the new locations with the Map Update.
796da56d11b42babf1a08c014c2f152e21a00202.png
[quote name="LauraLacework" date="2022-06-11 19:13:42" ] You keep changing things that don't need changed. Like the added extra windows for hoards we never needed. Stop updating things that arent broken. This is so stupid and ridiculously unneeded. [/quote] Even if you personally saw no need in an update, the hoard update particuarly was [i]hugely[/i] appreciated and long overdue for many. Sure, new features are nice, but improvement of the ones currently existing I would argue is far more important. Quality, not quantity. An art update, although seemingly meaningless I think is also important. Having the old art that was there for years made the site look kinda stuck in the past, and changing the art demonstrates this site isn't just adding stuff to an original model, but is actively building and updating the site, adapting it to a larger scope for its modern approach. Im bad at explaining haha but I hope that made some sense. I understand if you liked the old art, but I'd say this update isn't uneeded.
LauraLacework wrote on 2022-06-11 19:13:42:

Even if you personally saw no need in an update, the hoard update particuarly was hugely appreciated and long overdue for many. Sure, new features are nice, but improvement of the ones currently existing I would argue is far more important. Quality, not quantity. An art update, although seemingly meaningless I think is also important. Having the old art that was there for years made the site look kinda stuck in the past, and changing the art demonstrates this site isn't just adding stuff to an original model, but is actively building and updating the site, adapting it to a larger scope for its modern approach. Im bad at explaining haha but I hope that made some sense. I understand if you liked the old art, but I'd say this update isn't uneeded.
FObX7rS.png
Ahh they all look amazing! Happy 9th FR! Tomorrow is my 7 year anniversary of joining :)
Ahh they all look amazing! Happy 9th FR! Tomorrow is my 7 year anniversary of joining :)
a3665186-2e54-4922-869a-430b41931c92.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

Trigun Stampede - Dr. Stone
Fleet Foxes - Delicious in Dungeon

1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 ... 80 81