Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | what was your first hyperfixation
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19
I think probably Scooby Doo or My Little Pony:Friendship is magic.
I think probably Scooby Doo or My Little Pony:Friendship is magic.
opcExsG.png
42dKV5O.png
vqM9NnV.png
mlHpBMC.png
pumpkin_kitties_by_hyraea-d4cw7hh.gif k5FxSvA.gif ZUWbxBq.png fungal_floracat.png kdUMPIG.gif
words?? not reading, or proper grammer, but i really liked checking out dictionaries
that or animals, animal planet slapped
words?? not reading, or proper grammer, but i really liked checking out dictionaries
that or animals, animal planet slapped
She/he/they
Cancer Sun
Light
Artist
FR + 0

< - My about!
XSJlbif.gif
I think it was legos and pokemon. I remember that when my mom decided I should play with dolls / jewlery instead, I got really upset.
I think it was legos and pokemon. I remember that when my mom decided I should play with dolls / jewlery instead, I got really upset.
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Either Prehistroic Animals or Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
Either Prehistroic Animals or Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
(Hey! Maybe check out my comic?)
FRBanner.png
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic lol. i still love the show but my interest in it is way less intense than it was as a kid. i interact with mlp:fim content a lot more casually now but no matter what it'll always be near and dear to my heart. [emoji=veilspun happy size=1] edit: ALSO Littlest Pet Shop idk how i could forget that. i don't think about it that much nowadays i guess but i still like those little guys
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic lol. i still love the show but my interest in it is way less intense than it was as a kid. i interact with mlp:fim content a lot more casually now but no matter what it'll always be near and dear to my heart.

edit: ALSO Littlest Pet Shop idk how i could forget that. i don't think about it that much nowadays i guess but i still like those little guys
T4i92e1.png
e7lpONG.png
kCHWEjf.png
cZONpfv.png
FObX7rS.png
1UQr9EN.gif xxxxxxxxxxxxx
x
arcanepix_by_synstematic-d6nebzi.gif
ZHNn6By.png
A few of my early interests (which I still have at least some interest in today):
  • Clocks, to the point in which my first word was "clock". I also had what I guess could be called a superpower at a young age where I was able to point out clocks anywhere I went. We'd be at a restaurant and I'd point and say "clock", my mom would say "There's no clock" and then she'd look and there really was a clock. I feel like the interest might've been influenced at least partially by the fact that my hometown has a large clock tower as well as a store with clocks inside.
  • Rabbits. They were my favorite animal at a young age to the point in which I'd draw pictures of them on the back of papers, wore rabbit ears almost everywhere (even to three funerals), and on Thanksgiving I said "I am thankful for bunnies" in a preschool assignment.
  • Calvin and Hobbes. I've been reading it ever since I first knew how to read and I'm really starting to understand a lot more of it nowadays.
  • Penguins. They became my favorite animal around age 8 or so and that meant I really loved a lot of penguin-themed media just for containing penguins. I was, understandably, an avid player of Club Penguin.
  • Dinosaurs and dragons. As you can probably guess, I'm still interested in them to this day.
  • The show Phineas and Ferb. I first watched it because it was on TV at a restaurant once, and I randomly started drawing pictures of Perry and called him a "beaver-duck" because I hadn't heard of the platypus at the time and didn't think it was real. I still own multiple stuffed toys of Perry the Platypus.
  • The video games Animal Jam and Club Penguin. I'd talk about 'em constantly (mostly about things like roleplaying on the games). They were the special interests that would most often warrant a "Okay, can we talk about something else now?"
  • A lot of movies, but notably the first two Toy Story films (especially the second one), Monsters Inc, and Who Framed Roger Rabbit. I'd watch them repeatedly. I haven't seen the latter movie in a while but I feel like I'd get more out of it nowadays.
A few of my early interests (which I still have at least some interest in today):
  • Clocks, to the point in which my first word was "clock". I also had what I guess could be called a superpower at a young age where I was able to point out clocks anywhere I went. We'd be at a restaurant and I'd point and say "clock", my mom would say "There's no clock" and then she'd look and there really was a clock. I feel like the interest might've been influenced at least partially by the fact that my hometown has a large clock tower as well as a store with clocks inside.
  • Rabbits. They were my favorite animal at a young age to the point in which I'd draw pictures of them on the back of papers, wore rabbit ears almost everywhere (even to three funerals), and on Thanksgiving I said "I am thankful for bunnies" in a preschool assignment.
  • Calvin and Hobbes. I've been reading it ever since I first knew how to read and I'm really starting to understand a lot more of it nowadays.
  • Penguins. They became my favorite animal around age 8 or so and that meant I really loved a lot of penguin-themed media just for containing penguins. I was, understandably, an avid player of Club Penguin.
  • Dinosaurs and dragons. As you can probably guess, I'm still interested in them to this day.
  • The show Phineas and Ferb. I first watched it because it was on TV at a restaurant once, and I randomly started drawing pictures of Perry and called him a "beaver-duck" because I hadn't heard of the platypus at the time and didn't think it was real. I still own multiple stuffed toys of Perry the Platypus.
  • The video games Animal Jam and Club Penguin. I'd talk about 'em constantly (mostly about things like roleplaying on the games). They were the special interests that would most often warrant a "Okay, can we talk about something else now?"
  • A lot of movies, but notably the first two Toy Story films (especially the second one), Monsters Inc, and Who Framed Roger Rabbit. I'd watch them repeatedly. I haven't seen the latter movie in a while but I feel like I'd get more out of it nowadays.
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
Just the MAIN ones from the very beginning to present day.
  • How to Train Your Dragon (kindergarten)
  • Minecraft and MCYT during its prime in the early 2010s (elementary)
  • FNaF after 2 came out, Warrior Cats (late elem-middle school)
  • UNDERTALE (middle school)
  • Adventure Time, Steven Universe, Gravity Falls (later middle school-current)
  • OK KO, Eragon (later middle school, high school-current)
  • JSaB (high school)
  • Hollow Knight, AtLA (high school-current)
  • Bugs-- specifically moths, mantids, and millipedes (high school-current)
  • Personal Stories and Characters (kind of always, actually)
  • Nonfiction, space, and geology (always)
There is WAY, WAY more, but then you wouldn't have to ask what else I'm into, now would you. (;
Just the MAIN ones from the very beginning to present day.
  • How to Train Your Dragon (kindergarten)
  • Minecraft and MCYT during its prime in the early 2010s (elementary)
  • FNaF after 2 came out, Warrior Cats (late elem-middle school)
  • UNDERTALE (middle school)
  • Adventure Time, Steven Universe, Gravity Falls (later middle school-current)
  • OK KO, Eragon (later middle school, high school-current)
  • JSaB (high school)
  • Hollow Knight, AtLA (high school-current)
  • Bugs-- specifically moths, mantids, and millipedes (high school-current)
  • Personal Stories and Characters (kind of always, actually)
  • Nonfiction, space, and geology (always)
There is WAY, WAY more, but then you wouldn't have to ask what else I'm into, now would you. (;
34822.png
Call me Nova!
He/They/It
FR +2
577.png
21402.png
Dinosaurs.

Need I say more.

This seems to be a universal thing, especially one that I've noticed among people who have ASD (Autistic Spectrum Disorder) like myself-
Dinosaurs.

Need I say more.

This seems to be a universal thing, especially one that I've noticed among people who have ASD (Autistic Spectrum Disorder) like myself-
|Art Shop
SZ6yYcj.png
Tigers.
Tigers.
Animals, specifically dinosaurs and cheetahs
Animals, specifically dinosaurs and cheetahs
0PusAYp.pngbYt72YT.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19