Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | what was your first hyperfixation
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Sadly, I can't remember since I've been doing this for like forever. I do know it used to be Aphmau. I mean it sometimes still is but mostly it's just Carmen Sandiego, Undertale, Code Lyoko, and Assassination Classroom. I hyperfixate on too many things at once...
Sadly, I can't remember since I've been doing this for like forever. I do know it used to be Aphmau. I mean it sometimes still is but mostly it's just Carmen Sandiego, Undertale, Code Lyoko, and Assassination Classroom. I hyperfixate on too many things at once...
I'm active usually around 7-9 or 11-12FR time.
download.png
...Harry Potter.
In my defence, I didn't even know transgender peoples, and I don't think Rowling was openly transphobic at that time, though I might be wrong.
...Harry Potter.
In my defence, I didn't even know transgender peoples, and I don't think Rowling was openly transphobic at that time, though I might be wrong.
courier new font my beloved
Dinosaurs. Especially T-Rexes. When I was little, I always wanted a pet T-Rex. Then, I discovered the HTTYD series, and the rest is history.
Dinosaurs. Especially T-Rexes. When I was little, I always wanted a pet T-Rex. Then, I discovered the HTTYD series, and the rest is history.
23998.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDrako
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifShe/Her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif+4 FR
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Fan

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifPFP Dragon
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifSkins/Accents
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifHatchery
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
7PxzYVb.png YzDUQXb.png vonVRKR.png
i dont remember what my first hyperfixation was but the first one that came to mind is animorphs I've read all 54 books! i think thats how many there are(not counting all the other side series things)
i dont remember what my first hyperfixation was but the first one that came to mind is animorphs I've read all 54 books! i think thats how many there are(not counting all the other side series things)
teen titans (the original) is probably the earliest hyperfixation i can remember! i binged the entire series on youtube before binging was even really a thing. or strict copyright claims...
teen titans (the original) is probably the earliest hyperfixation i can remember! i binged the entire series on youtube before binging was even really a thing. or strict copyright claims...
tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o4_100.giftumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o2_100.gif
I think Powerpuff Girls? idk really I can't remember
I think Powerpuff Girls? idk really I can't remember
MCjq7bN.png
| * Object Heads
| * All pronouns
| * Aroace
| * Chaotic Neutral
| * Artist/Writer

autumn_sphinx.png
21391.png
| * Art Gallery
| * DragonCave
| * Deviant Art
| *Ao3
| * Wishlist

depends as there was a lot of things i was super into when i was a kid. the top ones would probably be littlest pet shop, my little pony, pokemon, and minecraft. the oldest ones i think would be lps and pokemon because i've had lps toys for a really long time and i remember some of my first video games being pokemon ones.
depends as there was a lot of things i was super into when i was a kid. the top ones would probably be littlest pet shop, my little pony, pokemon, and minecraft. the oldest ones i think would be lps and pokemon because i've had lps toys for a really long time and i remember some of my first video games being pokemon ones.
littel_guy.png Alex or Rex
They/He
FR +1
Pinging is OK
Dragon Sales
Ah, hm... probably legos (always building houses) before dinosaurs (I was obsessed with how to pronounce them), for me. :3
...wait maybe it was Ninja Turtles. I collected the action figures. x)
Ah, hm... probably legos (always building houses) before dinosaurs (I was obsessed with how to pronounce them), for me. :3
...wait maybe it was Ninja Turtles. I collected the action figures. x)
79868604p.png79868603p.png1q7diA4.jpegMreCscM.png
Dragons. But if we’re going fandom related, then probably HTTYD or Wakfu.
Dragons. But if we’re going fandom related, then probably HTTYD or Wakfu.
same here! i always liked dinosaurs but the [i]real[/i] hyperfixation begun when jurassic world 2 came out, and it lasted for at least two years [emoji=skydancer scared size=1] i remember watching hours worth on dinosaur videos EVERY DAY. it would go from movie theories to sculptures, toy reviews, animations, literally anything. then i found dragons and realized they were like dinosaurs but cooler, and boom WoF phase o(-( it's not been years since the last time I drew a dinosaur, but i still think they're awesome and the dragon phase never left
same here! i always liked dinosaurs but the real hyperfixation begun when jurassic world 2 came out, and it lasted for at least two years
i remember watching hours worth on dinosaur videos EVERY DAY. it would go from movie theories to sculptures, toy reviews, animations, literally anything.
then i found dragons and realized they were like dinosaurs but cooler, and boom WoF phase o(-(
it's not been years since the last time I drew a dinosaur, but i still think they're awesome
and the dragon phase never left
XGjmQSM.png -fake achievements collection
-In-game wishlist
-pls buy my dragons
sebEy.gif SEJJy.gif gxMny.gif
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19