Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 9th Anniversary - Lair Location Glow-Up
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 80 81
I want a trench banner :D
I want a trench banner :D
The Final Outpost Dragon Cave Magistream
water-banner-3_zps9b5f729c.gif
A semi-random lair of whatever catches my eye.
[center]Happy anniversary! And thanks for the flowers, it be smellin' fresh and floral in my lair [emoji=rose size=1] [emoji=nature rune size=1] [/center]
Happy anniversary!
And thanks for the flowers, it be smellin' fresh and floral in my lair
I love this year's apparel and stuff!
I love this year's apparel and stuff!
84902117.png1422796.png 3073204.png 8428246.png 6003887.png
@SwordGuardian have you considered taking a chill ****? you're allowed to complain but jesus
@SwordGuardian have you considered taking a chill ****? you're allowed to complain but jesus
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
[quote name="VioletWhirlwind" date="2022-06-09 01:31:08" ] But, but, but...I LIKED the old Nature banner! D: Don't get me wrong, I like the new one as well, it's very pretty, but I prefer the deeper-forest-y feel. Maybe we'll get more sub-location banners in the future. The new items are very nice as well. However, I noticed with the apparel piece, Cartographer, the female Ridgeback has two maps/worms. I'm assuming this is a bug and will be fixed soon? [img]https://i.imgur.com/8W3FDA4.png[/img] [/quote] @VioletWhirlwind yes undel said they're working on it
VioletWhirlwind wrote on 2022-06-09 01:31:08:
But, but, but...I LIKED the old Nature banner! D: Don't get me wrong, I like the new one as well, it's very pretty, but I prefer the deeper-forest-y feel. Maybe we'll get more sub-location banners in the future.

The new items are very nice as well. However, I noticed with the apparel piece, Cartographer, the female Ridgeback has two maps/worms. I'm assuming this is a bug and will be fixed soon?

8W3FDA4.png
@VioletWhirlwind yes undel said they're working on it
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
Happy anniversary!
I have to admit I don't see any difference when I click on my lair lol (Light, position is called "Ancient Lair near the Moonportal") and also not on the banner.

Am I looking in the wrong places? Is the header meant to have changed or the bg of the lair? Is banner something different than the one hanging beneath the picture of my profile-dragon??
Happy anniversary!
I have to admit I don't see any difference when I click on my lair lol (Light, position is called "Ancient Lair near the Moonportal") and also not on the banner.

Am I looking in the wrong places? Is the header meant to have changed or the bg of the lair? Is banner something different than the one hanging beneath the picture of my profile-dragon??
1SZnOCK.png9ZEx0Ta.pngHTV627h.gif
Waking up in the morning and seeing the sea, is so pleasant thank you.
so sorry for my English
Waking up in the morning and seeing the sea, is so pleasant thank you.
so sorry for my English
The probably fury
Happy 9th birthday to my girl Kai! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/13598][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/136/13598_350.png[/img][/url]
Happy 9th birthday to my girl Kai!
13598_350.png
Valentine-Sig.png
Happy anniversary! Love all the new things :)
Happy anniversary! Love all the new things :)
Will open an adopt and skin & accent shop at some point... soon.
part of me is going to miss the old banners since i'm so used to them, but the new ones are definitely much nicer, i'm really looking forward to having the option to change banners based on our lairs too, that's honestly something i've wanted for years lol
crazy to think how long FR has been going, i've been here for around 7/8 years now and it's been great seeing how much the site continues to grow and improve, happy anniversary everyone!
part of me is going to miss the old banners since i'm so used to them, but the new ones are definitely much nicer, i'm really looking forward to having the option to change banners based on our lairs too, that's honestly something i've wanted for years lol
crazy to think how long FR has been going, i've been here for around 7/8 years now and it's been great seeing how much the site continues to grow and improve, happy anniversary everyone!
Dax/Al | Male | 24
Gf9Ba59.pngrUoKR6y.png
Twitter | Portfolio | Newgrounds
| Tumblr
15gb95M.gif Zk63KWy.gif
Check my adoption and daycare categories if open, see my clan profile for more information.
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 80 81