Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Developer Update
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 47 48
The new Baldwin kinda reminds me of Doc from Back to the Future! I LOVE IT!
The new Baldwin kinda reminds me of Doc from Back to the Future! I LOVE IT!
Y'all continue to knock it out of the park. This is one of the most well-maintained pet sites on the internet and I'm proud of you for making it happen! Other pet sites have started getting good in order to keep up. A rising tide lifts all boats!

Extremely excited for the new shops and for these long years of page refactoring to finally be over. Can't wait to have achievements and PVP back! I've missed them!
Y'all continue to knock it out of the park. This is one of the most well-maintained pet sites on the internet and I'm proud of you for making it happen! Other pet sites have started getting good in order to keep up. A rising tide lifts all boats!

Extremely excited for the new shops and for these long years of page refactoring to finally be over. Can't wait to have achievements and PVP back! I've missed them!
"Here lies Scout. He rAN and dIEd."
Congrats on the successful yassification, Baldwin!
Congrats on the successful yassification, Baldwin!
Otr, He/They/It pronouns, +3 server time.tiny_otr_for_fr.gif
@Lisegathe [quote name="Lisegathe" date="2022-06-03 12:24:40" ] @/Vaixation If I could give you the old "you're the best around"-achievement I would. Exellent speech! (I read it as a speech in my head, haha) So a shiny star for you [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1] [/quote] Aww, oh my. That's so incredibly sweet of you, I appreciate that so much! You're super stellar yourself. :D I raise an equally shiny star for you! [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1] I hope you have a super lovely day, have a good one! n_n [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Lisegathe
Lisegathe wrote on 2022-06-03 12:24:40:
@/Vaixation If I could give you the old "you're the best around"-achievement I would. Exellent speech! (I read it as a speech in my head, haha)

So a shiny star for you

Aww, oh my. That's so incredibly sweet of you, I appreciate that so much! You're super stellar yourself. :D I raise an equally shiny star for you! I hope you have a super lovely day, have a good one! n_n
2022_fr-signature.png
VAIXATION
(vikes-ZAY-shun)
THEY/THEM/THEIRS
2022_fr-signature-margin.png
2022_fr-profile-divider-4.png
ABOUT || ART || ACCENTS
2022_fr-profile-divider-1.png
2022_fr-signature-2.png
BALDWIN LOOKS GREAT!!! all your work this year has been so fantastic, you guys -- thank you so much for all your love and dedication to this site :'] eagerly looking forward to the continued refactors!!
BALDWIN LOOKS GREAT!!! all your work this year has been so fantastic, you guys -- thank you so much for all your love and dedication to this site :'] eagerly looking forward to the continued refactors!!
Enchanted-Libra_pixel_sig.pnggiphy.gifEnchanted-Libra.png
x8bDWFu.png
mtHAEL4.png
JvUa9ma.png
He got a GLOW UP
He got a GLOW UP
b51b8d57a0310441b56e0a4d0547e8f82cea9bd8.png
It's always fun discovering the new art for everyone while doing daily chores lol

As it were, I'm not as fond of this updated Baldwin art as I was of everyone else's glow-up. It's a beautiful piece of artwork, but he just doesn't feel like the same Baldwin as before. Does that make sense?

Either way well done team! Looking forward to seeing the clan profiles & gathering revamped. I'm so excited OwO
It's always fun discovering the new art for everyone while doing daily chores lol

As it were, I'm not as fond of this updated Baldwin art as I was of everyone else's glow-up. It's a beautiful piece of artwork, but he just doesn't feel like the same Baldwin as before. Does that make sense?

Either way well done team! Looking forward to seeing the clan profiles & gathering revamped. I'm so excited OwO
myJetjB.png RjKznf9.pnglightshade.pngmHtR8zD.png Gz6OPCO.png
Baldwin is looking good! Thanks for the update [emoji=bogsneak star size=2]
Baldwin is looking good!
Thanks for the update
she/her they/them etpLjGc.gifqTNOOYr.gifdagsvSj.gifqTNOOYr.gifsnXFO8n.gif
So glad to see Baldwin's art updated! The previous art was kinda sloppy.
So glad to see Baldwin's art updated! The previous art was kinda sloppy.
1vAtYxM.png
3EXA1Nv.png
Baldwin's little friends, my heart
Baldwin's little friends, my heart
33352.png U65gRpm.png EP9270D.png 33351.png
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 47 48