Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] Kickstarter Apperal for Non FR
1 2 3
@FairyChimes
I have interest in both but unfortunately I'm currently working on a que
I can still send you examples if you don't mind a wait
@FairyChimes
I have interest in both but unfortunately I'm currently working on a que
I can still send you examples if you don't mind a wait
@fairychimes i have no idea if you'd be interested in my art but my shop is in my sig (links to examples at the bottom of the post). I’d mainly want the scroll case (i could potentially trade for a cranial hornhelm- my dream item) but the dragon would be a prized addition to my oldie collection

I’d gladly do as much art as you’d like, ofc
@fairychimes i have no idea if you'd be interested in my art but my shop is in my sig (links to examples at the bottom of the post). I’d mainly want the scroll case (i could potentially trade for a cranial hornhelm- my dream item) but the dragon would be a prized addition to my oldie collection

I’d gladly do as much art as you’d like, ofc
giphy.gif7t6ErvU.jpegmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

G1 sales

p74ovv7.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
@ShiftyRaven Sure, go ahead and send me examples!
@ShiftyRaven Sure, go ahead and send me examples!
@Shinyumbreon
I'm sorry I looked at your shop and it says you don't do humans which is the only thing I'm interested in getting at the moment ^^;
@Shinyumbreon
I'm sorry I looked at your shop and it says you don't do humans which is the only thing I'm interested in getting at the moment ^^;
@fairychimes ah, that’s a shame. Best of luck in your search though!
@fairychimes ah, that’s a shame. Best of luck in your search though!
giphy.gif7t6ErvU.jpegmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

G1 sales

p74ovv7.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
Would you be willing to take art for the hornhelm and or crown if they are not spoken for?

Idbdud nvm I can't read wheeze
Would you be willing to take art for the hornhelm and or crown if they are not spoken for?

Idbdud nvm I can't read wheeze
Bump
Bump
@FairyChimes
howdy,
got a shop in my sig, as well as my toyhouse for examples of my art. let me know if it takes your fancy!
@FairyChimes
howdy,
got a shop in my sig, as well as my toyhouse for examples of my art. let me know if it takes your fancy!
3n8t2NZ.png tANH62X.png "Hey guys, check out this little tree we found!
Wait... Not all at once!!"

Banner Art Shop, x
Formerly BeingOfNature
---
LIGHTNING BUG MASTERLIST
BUG MASTERDRAGON [Joints Incl.]
Bump :)
Bump :)
would you take art as payment? if you do, I have my commissions linked in my bio(I can send a dm with more examples <3), and i would love to make something in exchange for the scroll case sling :3 (i have no idea what the LAH is for it, i doubt people are selling it on the AH though lmao)
would you take art as payment? if you do, I have my commissions linked in my bio(I can send a dm with more examples <3), and i would love to make something in exchange for the scroll case sling :3 (i have no idea what the LAH is for it, i doubt people are selling it on the AH though lmao)
///////// //
c a r r o t
he / him | FR + 3
art shop | skinshop
the arcade | aesthetic rising
ezgif-2-62fb54da77.gif
1 2 3