Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Festival Coliseum Guide (Water)
1 2 ... 611 612 613 614 615 ... 653 654
@Maki, and anyone helping - THANK YOU. This thread is a huge help, and this very distracted Festival-stuff-seeker appreciates it so much. It is one I always try to remember to link to new users, so they do not miss out early on the way I did!
@Maki, and anyone helping - THANK YOU. This thread is a huge help, and this very distracted Festival-stuff-seeker appreciates it so much. It is one I always try to remember to link to new users, so they do not miss out early on the way I did!
thank you, as always the go-to thread for festivals!!!
thank you, as always the go-to thread for festivals!!!
veMgcv7.png
8LK5YR3.png
rL0Qph5.gifore
he/him
FR+2
_______B4E8l.gif _____ nqSCk.gif H9wwN.gif
After being on hiatus for almost 2 years yikes. I had to check the guide to make sure I hit the right places! you are appreciated for all the help you give us!
After being on hiatus for almost 2 years yikes. I had to check the guide to make sure I hit the right places! you are appreciated for all the help you give us!
XdA0BPq.png
bumping because thank you!!
bumping because thank you!!
29-BDCFFE-D218-4-E4-E-BB29-905799-B62147.pngxMU1mPR.png_____________________________________XxGLrQl.png
Bumpy bump
Bumpy bump
Bump! :)
Bump! :)
Anybody else excited? I know I am!
Anybody else excited? I know I am!
tumblr_m6xdvx86E31rnf5opo7_500.gif
@BadHabits Me too!!!!! [emoji=light rune size=1][emoji=light rune size=1][emoji=light rune size=1][emoji=light rune size=1][emoji=light rune size=1][emoji=light rune size=1]
@BadHabits

Me too!!!!!
7d96ebw.gif
[emoji=light rune size=1]@BadHabits @Arianethel i’m excited too!
@BadHabits @Arianethel i’m excited too!
Me too!!!!! [emoji=sun size=1] [emoji=light rune size=1]
Me too!!!!!
yuiOaD2.png
1 2 ... 611 612 613 614 615 ... 653 654