Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [s] Taking offers on Lightning Sprite +
1 2
Taking offers on my 2013 lightning sprite, and possibly my arcane sprite as well.

Looking for a mixture of gems and treasure ideally, but i'll look at all offers.

Thank you!
Taking offers on my 2013 lightning sprite, and possibly my arcane sprite as well.

Looking for a mixture of gems and treasure ideally, but i'll look at all offers.

Thank you!
LIGHTWEAVER_sig.png
Bump
Bump
LIGHTWEAVER_sig.png
Bump
Bump
LIGHTWEAVER_sig.png
^
^
LIGHTWEAVER_sig.png
I’d like to offer 7000 kt/g for the lightning sprite! I can send 5000 gems and 2 million treasure (or however mixed you want it - I’ll just need to exchange gems to treasure or vice versa with someone else)
I’d like to offer 7000 kt/g for the lightning sprite! I can send 5000 gems and 2 million treasure (or however mixed you want it - I’ll just need to exchange gems to treasure or vice versa with someone else)
IFRIT.pnggiphy.gif
[quote name="Pallup" date="2022-05-15 21:49:24" ] I’d like to offer 7000 kt/g for the lightning sprite! I can send 5000 gems and 2 million treasure (or however mixed you want it - I’ll just need to exchange gems to treasure or vice versa with someone else) [/quote] Hey there! That sounds like the perfect mixture for me, so I'd be happy to complete that trade if you are!
Pallup wrote on 2022-05-15 21:49:24:

Hey there! That sounds like the perfect mixture for me, so I'd be happy to complete that trade if you are!
LIGHTWEAVER_sig.png
Thanks for the reply! I am 40kt short but can quickly play glimmer and gloom and then send you the CR when that's done! It'll be 15 mins!!
Thanks for the reply! I am 40kt short but can quickly play glimmer and gloom and then send you the CR when that's done! It'll be 15 mins!!
IFRIT.pnggiphy.gif
[quote name="Pallup" date="2022-05-16 09:29:03" ] Thanks for the reply! I am 40kt short but can quickly play glimmer and gloom and then send you the CR when that's done! It'll be 15 mins!! [/quote] Thank you! Also your lair is super cool, I love all your elemental dragons!
Pallup wrote on 2022-05-16 09:29:03:

Thank you!

Also your lair is super cool, I love all your elemental dragons!
LIGHTWEAVER_sig.png
@Mango (sorry for the ping if you're subscribed!)

Hello! I can offer 12kg + 1mil treasure for the Arcane Sprite (or any other mixture you want, I'd just take a little longer as I'd have to exchange currencies). I'm basing the offer off of the most recent confirmed sales on the forums (here, here, and here); the AH price is inflated it seems. Let me know if that works! If not, that's totally fine, just let me know either way. Thanks for your time! :)

Hello! I can offer 12kg + 1mil treasure for the Arcane Sprite (or any other mixture you want, I'd just take a little longer as I'd have to exchange currencies). I'm basing the offer off of the most recent confirmed sales on the forums (here, here, and here); the AH price is inflated it seems. Let me know if that works! If not, that's totally fine, just let me know either way. Thanks for your time! :)
An illustration of a blue Fire Flight Mirror dragon with black antlers and black wings, wearing gold jewelry. Blue fire is along the bottom of the picture, and the backdrop is of the Ashfall Waste. Links to progen.
[quote name="Deramadus" date="2022-05-18 09:39:22" ] @Mango (sorry for the ping if you're subscribed!) Hello! I can offer 12kg + 1mil treasure for the Arcane Sprite (or any other mixture you want, I'd just take a little longer as I'd have to exchange currencies). I'm basing the offer off of the most recent confirmed sales on the forums (here, here, and here); the AH price is inflated it seems. Let me know if that works! If not, that's totally fine, just let me know either way. Thanks for your time! :) [/quote] Hey! Thanks for posting! I think I'm gonna keep my arcane sprite, but I appreciate the offer!
Deramadus wrote on 2022-05-18 09:39:22:

Hey! Thanks for posting! I think I'm gonna keep my arcane sprite, but I appreciate the offer!
LIGHTWEAVER_sig.png
1 2