Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | dr... dragon leather?
1 2 3 4
FR has a dark side.
FR has a dark side.
Y02PS6v.png
[quote name="Shinyumbreon" date="2022-05-11 23:19:22" ] [quote name="LilLegendary" date="2022-05-11 04:51:45" ] [quote name="Vendrus" date="2022-05-11 04:16:34" ] [quote name="TheDeathseer" date="2022-05-11 04:14:12" ] Imperial wings are made of leather too, considering their sheer size it can be a good source of dragon leather. [/quote] That's one way to keep an emperor from forming... [/quote] pretty sure they don't gotta be [i]intact[/i] for that... [/quote] A small plague dragon has a collection of plaguebringer effigy dolls, and adds one more to their collection. Unknown to the dragon, reorganizing them has put multiple imperial-leather dolls in close proximity… [/quote] ...would you have an Emperor that's just like... three bits of wing being angry at you? There's not much you can do with a plushie-sized bit of leather, even with wing muscles; I anticipate it'd be quite funny.
Shinyumbreon wrote on 2022-05-11 23:19:22:
LilLegendary wrote on 2022-05-11 04:51:45:
Vendrus wrote on 2022-05-11 04:16:34:
TheDeathseer wrote on 2022-05-11 04:14:12:
Imperial wings are made of leather too, considering their sheer size it can be a good source of dragon leather.

That's one way to keep an emperor from forming...
pretty sure they don't gotta be intact for that...
A small plague dragon has a collection of plaguebringer effigy dolls, and adds one more to their collection. Unknown to the dragon, reorganizing them has put multiple imperial-leather dolls in close proximity…

...would you have an Emperor that's just like... three bits of wing being angry at you? There's not much you can do with a plushie-sized bit of leather, even with wing muscles; I anticipate it'd be quite funny.
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

[quote name="Renaiwom" date="2022-05-13 00:58:19" ] [quote name="Shinyumbreon" date="2022-05-11 23:19:22" ] [quote name="LilLegendary" date="2022-05-11 04:51:45" ] [quote name="Vendrus" date="2022-05-11 04:16:34" ] [quote name="TheDeathseer" date="2022-05-11 04:14:12" ] Imperial wings are made of leather too, considering their sheer size it can be a good source of dragon leather. [/quote] That's one way to keep an emperor from forming... [/quote] pretty sure they don't gotta be [i]intact[/i] for that... [/quote] A small plague dragon has a collection of plaguebringer effigy dolls, and adds one more to their collection. Unknown to the dragon, reorganizing them has put multiple imperial-leather dolls in close proximity… [/quote] ...would you have an Emperor that's just like... three bits of wing being angry at you? There's not much you can do with a plushie-sized bit of leather, even with wing muscles; I anticipate it'd be quite funny. [/quote] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64515731]Mine[/url] works pretty much exactly like this: [quote]The miniature emperor had the aggressiveness of any other, and the irrepressible persistence of the goddess it was modeled after. On the other hand, its plush body didn't allow it to do any more than gently push itself into its would-be victims. After some debate, Wyrm was ruled to be harmless and allowed to stay.[/quote] So basically, you get a doll that wants to kill you but just gives very determined hugs instead!
Renaiwom wrote on 2022-05-13 00:58:19:
Imperial wings are made of leather too, considering their sheer size it can be a good source of dragon leather.

A small plague dragon has a collection of plaguebringer effigy dolls, and adds one more to their collection. Unknown to the dragon, reorganizing them has put multiple imperial-leather dolls in close proximity…

...would you have an Emperor that's just like... three bits of wing being angry at you? There's not much you can do with a plushie-sized bit of leather, even with wing muscles; I anticipate it'd be quite funny.

Mine works pretty much exactly like this:
Quote:
The miniature emperor had the aggressiveness of any other, and the irrepressible persistence of the goddess it was modeled after. On the other hand, its plush body didn't allow it to do any more than gently push itself into its would-be victims. After some debate, Wyrm was ruled to be harmless and allowed to stay.

So basically, you get a doll that wants to kill you but just gives very determined hugs instead!
Lore Hatchery

Clan Lore
8qVENyl.png
Everyone talks about emperors forming, but I vividly remember a tumblr post stating emperors cannot form unless there are at least four somewhat intact corpses (3 as of bounty of the elements, suggesting their creation has something to do with elemental energy) or else nothing really happens. Sorry to rain on everyone’s parade, I’m just a total lore need lmao.

However, the lore idea of dragon leather emperors itself is really cool so honestly? go wild I wanna see some cool stuff
Everyone talks about emperors forming, but I vividly remember a tumblr post stating emperors cannot form unless there are at least four somewhat intact corpses (3 as of bounty of the elements, suggesting their creation has something to do with elemental energy) or else nothing really happens. Sorry to rain on everyone’s parade, I’m just a total lore need lmao.

However, the lore idea of dragon leather emperors itself is really cool so honestly? go wild I wanna see some cool stuff
aC86tUH.png mlHpBMC.png
w3eXdQQ.png
wAfJ7Bn.png4Gh3xRo.png
0XHtpWy.pngz3FSuck.png
[quote name="Silver202" date="2022-05-13 02:53:22" ] [quote name="Renaiwom" date="2022-05-13 00:58:19" ] [quote name="Shinyumbreon" date="2022-05-11 23:19:22" ] [quote name="LilLegendary" date="2022-05-11 04:51:45" ] [quote name="Vendrus" date="2022-05-11 04:16:34" ] [quote name="TheDeathseer" date="2022-05-11 04:14:12" ] Imperial wings are made of leather too, considering their sheer size it can be a good source of dragon leather. [/quote] That's one way to keep an emperor from forming... [/quote] pretty sure they don't gotta be [i]intact[/i] for that... [/quote] A small plague dragon has a collection of plaguebringer effigy dolls, and adds one more to their collection. Unknown to the dragon, reorganizing them has put multiple imperial-leather dolls in close proximity… [/quote] ...would you have an Emperor that's just like... three bits of wing being angry at you? There's not much you can do with a plushie-sized bit of leather, even with wing muscles; I anticipate it'd be quite funny. [/quote] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64515731]Mine[/url] works pretty much exactly like this: [quote]The miniature emperor had the aggressiveness of any other, and the irrepressible persistence of the goddess it was modeled after. On the other hand, its plush body didn't allow it to do any more than gently push itself into its would-be victims. After some debate, Wyrm was ruled to be harmless and allowed to stay.[/quote] So basically, you get a doll that wants to kill you but just gives very determined hugs instead! [/quote] @Silver202 Oh wow I love that, what a creative bit of lore. I like your writing! :)
Silver202 wrote on 2022-05-13 02:53:22:
Renaiwom wrote on 2022-05-13 00:58:19:

Mine works pretty much exactly like this:
Quote:
The miniature emperor had the aggressiveness of any other, and the irrepressible persistence of the goddess it was modeled after. On the other hand, its plush body didn't allow it to do any more than gently push itself into its would-be victims. After some debate, Wyrm was ruled to be harmless and allowed to stay.

So basically, you get a doll that wants to kill you but just gives very determined hugs instead!
@Silver202
Oh wow I love that, what a creative bit of lore. I like your writing! :)
45Pathc.png
[quote name="mistywolf96" date="2022-05-13 05:36:34" ] Everyone talks about emperors forming, but I vividly remember a tumblr post stating emperors cannot form unless there are at least four somewhat intact corpses (3 as of bounty of the elements, suggesting their creation has something to do with elemental energy) or else nothing really happens. Sorry to rain on everyone’s parade, I’m just a total lore need lmao. [/quote] Tbh same on the 'total lore nerd', I'm just also a nerd for any sort of fan made lore, too, lol
mistywolf96 wrote on 2022-05-13 05:36:34:

Tbh same on the 'total lore nerd', I'm just also a nerd for any sort of fan made lore, too, lol
2675f041d3bf3ccbf48b41d2a46168b98f349af9.png
LEpJMnn.png
5BsilZ9.png
NlmYDAS.png
dBieivA.png
h8gMBaZ.png
J7D1quC.png
n29EMdP.png
tSKOR3g.png
@Reven Thank you! I wrote Wyrm's lore after the last time there was a thread discussing plaguebringer effigies and emperors, since I thought it'd be fun to imagine a typical dragon's reaction to a technical-emperor that can't actually physically harm you.
@Reven Thank you! I wrote Wyrm's lore after the last time there was a thread discussing plaguebringer effigies and emperors, since I thought it'd be fun to imagine a typical dragon's reaction to a technical-emperor that can't actually physically harm you.
Lore Hatchery

Clan Lore
8qVENyl.png
[center]"Dude! I love Flight Rising lore!" I say, holding up this doll away from my face pinching one of its arms with two of my talons. In all seriousness--if the outside is dragon-leather, imagine the stuffing [emoji=ridgeback happy size=1] ![/center]
"Dude! I love Flight Rising lore!" I say, holding up this doll away from my face pinching one of its arms with two of my talons.

In all seriousness--if the outside is dragon-leather, imagine the stuffing !
sudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gif
SUDOWOODO PARTY
I, for one, support the somewhat frightening customs of the Plague domain. [emoji=aberration winking size=1] There are loads of real-world cultures that incorporate the remains of ancestors or storied rulers in everyday activities, so I don't think it's so far fetched!
I, for one, support the somewhat frightening customs of the Plague domain.

There are loads of real-world cultures that incorporate the remains of ancestors or storied rulers in everyday activities, so I don't think it's so far fetched!
OFDnJ2q.jpeg
Yeah dude they take it straight from the tourists
It’s not a crime to steal people’s skin if it’s for a good cause
Yeah dude they take it straight from the tourists
It’s not a crime to steal people’s skin if it’s for a good cause
They/Them
I’m here and I’m queer
Ask to see my parrot, he is good.
1 2 3 4