Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | dr... dragon leather?
1 2 3 4
just noticed the description for the Rotting Plaguebringer Effigy says it's made of dragon leather. [item=Rotting Plaguebringer Effigy] "[b][i]... The dragon leather it's held together with ...[/b][/i]" does... does that mean dragon[i]-made[/i] leather, or tanned dragon hide because if it means tanned dragon hide .... [emoji=spiral sad size=1]
just noticed the description for the Rotting Plaguebringer Effigy says it's made of dragon leather.

Rotting Plaguebringer Effigy "... The dragon leather it's held together with ..."

does... does that mean dragon-made leather, or tanned dragon hide because if it means tanned dragon hide ....
iApd2bE.gif ogUNzPH.gif Currently Grinding:Blooming Grove
Kelpie • 26 • +3 frt • novarian • multiplicity
WNbQ4hY.png
Discord: Kelpie#3511usd shopwishlist
t97RYJM.png
It's from the carcasses of lost travelers in the abiding boneyard! Waste not, want not. /Lh
It's from the carcasses of lost travelers in the abiding boneyard! Waste not, want not. /Lh
cuNHUbU.png1rAc41Y.gifsmall_Zephyrus.png
[quote name="VioletWind" date="2022-05-11 02:09:42" ] It's from the carcasses of lost travelers in the abiding boneyard! Waste not, want not. /Lh [/quote] Reduce reuse recycle
VioletWind wrote on 2022-05-11 02:09:42:

Reduce reuse recycle
pTjbLr0.png
Bingo
They/Them
+8 FRT
My username is RBG, not RGB
HotnSpicy’s Beauty Tips and Tricks
[nextcol]Blank blank blank[nextcol]blank blank blank[nextcol]
it's not that strange of an idea, considering for Plague, "The bones and armor of their enemies are their favored treasures."

if you are already going for your enemies bones, just getting rid of the rest of the body would be both insulting and wasteful, wouldn't it? like their flesh isn't worth it to consume or use for useful things.
it's not that strange of an idea, considering for Plague, "The bones and armor of their enemies are their favored treasures."

if you are already going for your enemies bones, just getting rid of the rest of the body would be both insulting and wasteful, wouldn't it? like their flesh isn't worth it to consume or use for useful things.
is very likely to take your posts literally - has difficulty discerning if tone is joking
Imperial wings are made of leather too, considering their sheer size it can be a good source of dragon leather.
Imperial wings are made of leather too, considering their sheer size it can be a good source of dragon leather.
PphCb2h.png0KJLkHj.pngqFbe5lO.png
[quote name="TheDeathseer" date="2022-05-11 04:14:12" ] Imperial wings are made of leather too, considering their sheer size it can be a good source of dragon leather. [/quote] That's one way to keep an emperor from forming...
TheDeathseer wrote on 2022-05-11 04:14:12:

That's one way to keep an emperor from forming...
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
[quote name="Vendrus" date="2022-05-11 04:16:34" ] [quote name="TheDeathseer" date="2022-05-11 04:14:12" ] Imperial wings are made of leather too, considering their sheer size it can be a good source of dragon leather. [/quote] That's one way to keep an emperor from forming... [/quote] pretty sure they don't gotta be [i]intact[/i] for that...
Vendrus wrote on 2022-05-11 04:16:34:

That's one way to keep an emperor from forming...
pretty sure they don't gotta be intact for that...
LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema bobbing her head, wearing white headphones with black trim and a pink heart symbol on the ear cup.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema doing the monkey dance while flapping her wings and shaking her tail from side to side.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema dancing by waving her front legs in the air and turning her body from side to side.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema with one foreleg on her hip and the other waving in the air.
[quote name="TheDeathseer" date="2022-05-11 04:14:12" ] Imperial wings are made of leather too, considering their sheer size it can be a good source of dragon leather. [/quote] this makes me think, is that applied to all imperials? or do imps with alloy, facet and bee have different "materials" of wings? (ig this could be applied to any dragon with said genes)
this makes me think, is that applied to all imperials? or do imps with alloy, facet and bee have different "materials" of wings? (ig this could be applied to any dragon with said genes)
01dcb6e24e7faa8f177f36434c4fba6a7f02ed03.gif
[quote name="RBG" date="2022-05-11 02:20:38" ] [quote name="VioletWind" date="2022-05-11 02:09:42" ] It's from the carcasses of lost travelers in the abiding boneyard! Waste not, want not. /Lh [/quote] Reduce reuse recycle [/quote] !!!
RBG wrote on 2022-05-11 02:20:38:
VioletWind wrote on 2022-05-11 02:09:42:

Reduce reuse recycle

!!!
A she » » 20y/o
» Professional procrastinator »

» pronounced sehbootwentytoo »
» at this point, there are too many fandoms to count »
-- » Vet-student (this will be the end of me)» --

The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands. - Psalm 19:1 -

giphy.gif

3169374761_1_7_V7IQH2JC.gif

R6dnTUj.gif
23892.png
3169374761_1_7_V7IQH2JC.gif
Hopefully, it's just shed skin...
Hopefully, it's just shed skin...
they/them - geologist & artist

art + tabletop gaming blog
1 2 3 4