Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Wanted Art Thread [POST ADS HERE]
1 2 ... 369 370 371 372 373 ... 411 412
Request on hold while working with responding artists

Broad type of art you want:
Traditional, Digital, 3D model

More specific type:
Gijinka: fullbody

Specifications:
I'm looking for gijinkas of

Aurora

and

Goatlorp

and

CottonCandy

that includes their accent/skin and apparel [not including the swirl, swirl optional as i know it can functionally add a lot of clutter]. Aside from use of their apparel, I have no specifics in mind for outfits as long as it pairs well.

Aurora can be represented as either a child or adult. Goatlorp any age child or older.

Please note, Aurora uses a skin featuring lots of eyes, and Goatlorp has an undeathy thing going on. So if these are things that might bother you i'm warning you now!

Payment:
Payment would be either directly with nocturne eggs [at a rate of 250g each] or I can work on liquidating eggs to pay gems directly. I have 29 noc eggs available [7250g~]. Can work out alternate payment options too. The eggs are just the easiest fluid commodity i've got.

Keywords:
Gijinka, full body, eyes, undead, undeath

Optional:
Request on hold while working with responding artists

Traditional, Digital, 3D model

More specific type:
Gijinka: fullbody

Specifications:
I'm looking for gijinkas of

Aurora

and

Goatlorp

and

CottonCandy

that includes their accent/skin and apparel [not including the swirl, swirl optional as i know it can functionally add a lot of clutter]. Aside from use of their apparel, I have no specifics in mind for outfits as long as it pairs well.

Aurora can be represented as either a child or adult. Goatlorp any age child or older.

Please note, Aurora uses a skin featuring lots of eyes, and Goatlorp has an undeathy thing going on. So if these are things that might bother you i'm warning you now!

Payment:
Payment would be either directly with nocturne eggs [at a rate of 250g each] or I can work on liquidating eggs to pay gems directly. I have 29 noc eggs available [7250g~]. Can work out alternate payment options too. The eggs are just the easiest fluid commodity i've got.

Keywords:
Gijinka, full body, eyes, undead, undeath

Optional:
any as long as its colored!

More specific type:
artwork of my anthro/feral ocs & sometimes object head & humanoids

Specifications:
Willing to look at anything!

Payment:
I'm leaving the game & wanna sell off my items & currency for artwork! everything i have can b found here!
I have 400,000 treasure
434 gems
apparel (retried stuff ooooo) , specialty , battle , event currency , & tenatively skins!

Keywords:
chibi fullbody halfbody icon bust wiggle animation lq mq cute scenecore funky idk man

Optional:
I'll look at anythin! id prefer if u commented on the thread i made but messaging works fine too! I highly prefer cartoony or cutesie stylized art! or like. anime furries <3 any furry style honestly lol i am. a furry
any as long as its colored!

More specific type:
artwork of my anthro/feral ocs & sometimes object head & humanoids

Specifications:
Willing to look at anything!

Payment:
I'm leaving the game & wanna sell off my items & currency for artwork! everything i have can b found here!
I have 400,000 treasure
434 gems
apparel (retried stuff ooooo) , specialty , battle , event currency , & tenatively skins!

Keywords:
chibi fullbody halfbody icon bust wiggle animation lq mq cute scenecore funky idk man

Optional:
I'll look at anythin! id prefer if u commented on the thread i made but messaging works fine too! I highly prefer cartoony or cutesie stylized art! or like. anime furries <3 any furry style honestly lol i am. a furry
digital

More specific type:
banner, forum signatures, pixels

Specifications:
lf art of these two:
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/51829097
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72418834
and of p much any oc in primaries/secondaries here (humanoids, anthro
https://toyhou.se/ceruloryx/characters (need to be logged in to view)

Payment:
2799 gems, ~500kt (not looking to spend all of it one one comm unless it's super detailed), lots of eggs, jox boxes, some fest skins,

Keywords:
dragons pixel scene humanoids anthro icon fantasy human dragon
digital

More specific type:
banner, forum signatures, pixels

Specifications:
lf art of these two:
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/51829097
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72418834
and of p much any oc in primaries/secondaries here (humanoids, anthro
https://toyhou.se/ceruloryx/characters (need to be logged in to view)

Payment:
2799 gems, ~500kt (not looking to spend all of it one one comm unless it's super detailed), lots of eggs, jox boxes, some fest skins,

Keywords:
dragons pixel scene humanoids anthro icon fantasy human dragon
aspen | they/them
mostly inactive,
check bio for socials
-
pixel dragon drawn by glusniffr
Hollow2.png
[quote name="Salvation" date="2021-12-23 05:47:29" ] Broad type of art you want: Digital More specific type: Feral (mythical) Coloured Design Specifications: I'm looking for someone who can design a gryphon (half vulture half lion), preferrably fullbody but bust is fine. It's based on a himlayan griffin vulture (I have a picture!), so I want the bald head look and the fluffly feather chest. He's a flamboyant sassy boy so I want the art to convey that! I'm planning to use it as a D&D token, and reference for future art. Payment: I have 5k gems and 300k, and am farming up strange chest at the moment. I have currently 5 nocturne eggs. I also can do art, I like desiging OCs, especially girls! Keywords: full colour fullbody bust Optional: I would like someone who can do feral well, especially birds! Also need good expressions. [/quote]
Salvation wrote on 2021-12-23 05:47:29:
Digital

More specific type:
Feral (mythical) Coloured Design

Specifications:
I'm looking for someone who can design a gryphon (half vulture half lion), preferrably fullbody but bust is fine. It's based on a himlayan griffin vulture (I have a picture!), so I want the bald head look and the fluffly feather chest. He's a flamboyant sassy boy so I want the art to convey that! I'm planning to use it as a D&D token, and reference for future art.

Payment:
I have 5k gems and 300k, and am farming up strange chest at the moment. I have currently 5 nocturne eggs. I also can do art, I like desiging OCs, especially girls!

Keywords:
full colour fullbody bust

Optional:
I would like someone who can do feral well, especially birds! Also need good expressions.
apagfTT.png
tumblr_njfpzkC48X1tlw9cco2_500.png

8MsS7cV.pngoNdzJAj.png
suzukiayako_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kg3c4.png
Digital

More specific type:
Photo editing/manipulation

Specifications:
An image formed with photos/textures compiled together, not in the style of a moodboard but as one cohesive image, following a certain aesthetic. For example, a rainy window, fireworks, gemstone texture, birds or animals, caves, nebulas, colored/styled text, etc. I will send a description of the aesthetic, but feel free to take as much artistic freedom as you want with interpreting it/selecting images to photoshop together!

Payment:
FRC only, up to 6kg or so

Keywords:
Photoshop, aesthetic, photo editing, photo manipulation, manip, textures

Optional:
This will be used offsite! May be modified slightly (e.g. put through a color filter). Also please ensure that the photos used are owned by you or free to use.
Digital

More specific type:
Photo editing/manipulation

Specifications:
An image formed with photos/textures compiled together, not in the style of a moodboard but as one cohesive image, following a certain aesthetic. For example, a rainy window, fireworks, gemstone texture, birds or animals, caves, nebulas, colored/styled text, etc. I will send a description of the aesthetic, but feel free to take as much artistic freedom as you want with interpreting it/selecting images to photoshop together!

Payment:
FRC only, up to 6kg or so

Keywords:
Photoshop, aesthetic, photo editing, photo manipulation, manip, textures

Optional:
This will be used offsite! May be modified slightly (e.g. put through a color filter). Also please ensure that the photos used are owned by you or free to use.
sell me tundras and ridgies
there's no u in MY color fight me british lads
[s][b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital Please! [b]More specific type:[/b] Gijinka, Headshot/Bust/Halfbody, [i]Possibly[/i] a fullbody [b]Specifications:[/b] Hello! I'm looking for an art piece to be drawn of my female vampire oc Alexandria. She is of course, a humanoid, really her only non-human physical characteristics are her pointy ears and larger than average canines. She is usually very monotone and serious-faced, but at other times she can be full of bad*ssery, sassyness, and attitude lol. This time around I'd prefer she was smirking in the art, if not a serious/judgemental expression is totally alright too! I'll of course provide a reference image, information/characterstics about her if you want, and even music that fits her general aesthetic if needed. (I'm not adding that here because I'm wary of character theft ;w;) Please feel free to PM me and or ping me in your art shop if you have one! All the best [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [b]Payment:[/b] I'd like to stick in between the budget of 100-500g but we can always haggle! I will try to be giving a tip :) [b]Keywords:[/b] Oc, Humanoid, Female, Vampire, serious, sassyness[/s] Note: As of right now I’m not looking for art of this specific character, when I am again I will either edit this existing post or add a new one!
Digital Please!

More specific type:
Gijinka, Headshot/Bust/Halfbody, Possibly a fullbody

Specifications:
Hello! I'm looking for an art piece to be drawn of my female vampire oc Alexandria. She is of course, a humanoid, really her only non-human physical characteristics are her pointy ears and larger than average canines. She is usually very monotone and serious-faced, but at other times she can be full of bad*ssery, sassyness, and attitude lol. This time around I'd prefer she was smirking in the art, if not a serious/judgemental expression is totally alright too! I'll of course provide a reference image, information/characterstics about her if you want, and even music that fits her general aesthetic if needed. (I'm not adding that here because I'm wary of character theft ;w;) Please feel free to PM me and or ping me in your art shop if you have one! All the best

Payment:
I'd like to stick in between the budget of 100-500g but we can always haggle! I will try to be giving a tip :)

Keywords:
Oc, Humanoid, Female, Vampire, serious, sassyness

Note: As of right now I’m not looking for art of this specific character, when I am again I will either edit this existing post or add a new one!

everything I touch.
with tenderness, alas,
pierces like a bramble

Mushroom Oil

Eden — she/her
xx thornhide_floron.png
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital or tradtional please [b]More specific type:[/b] Lineart, colored pieces, full body, or sketches, [b]Specifications:[/b] I'm looking for a drawing of my two dragons Miasma and Dennis together! maybe with him tucked under her wing!! something motherly, sweet, or protective of him pose wise for the most part [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/42396304][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/423964/42396304_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78041221][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/780413/78041221_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Payment:[/b] I can do 200-300 gems (preferred currency) or I can do something around 160000 treasure [b]Keywords:[/b] Dragons, Line Art, hatchlings, Sketches, Two, Primal eyes, Wind [b]Optional:[/b] The apparel does not need to be included but Miamisa's eyes still need to be primal please :) and if I could see some examples of your art that would be very helpful. Please don't be upset if I turn you down because i'm a bit of in a tight space money wise because I keep buying old oak dragons lol if you have a wishlist i'd love to be linked too it as well. if I have something cool you might want i'd send that along and your money. I'd like to pay half after a sketch (which you can 100% watermark all over the place) and then half after I receive the art.
Digital or tradtional please
More specific type:
Lineart, colored pieces, full body, or sketches,

Specifications:

I'm looking for a drawing of my two dragons Miasma and Dennis together! maybe with him tucked under her wing!! something motherly, sweet, or protective of him pose wise for the most part

42396304_350.png
78041221_350.png

Payment:
I can do 200-300 gems (preferred currency) or I can do something around 160000 treasure

Keywords:
Dragons, Line Art, hatchlings, Sketches, Two, Primal eyes, Wind

Optional:
The apparel does not need to be included but Miamisa's eyes still need to be primal please :) and if I could see some examples of your art that would be very helpful. Please don't be upset if I turn you down because i'm a bit of in a tight space money wise because I keep buying old oak dragons lol

if you have a wishlist i'd love to be linked too it as well. if I have something cool you might want i'd send that along and your money.

I'd like to pay half after a sketch (which you can 100% watermark all over the place) and then half after I receive the art.
Any (traditional, digital, mixed media all okay!)

More specific type:
Feral/Quad

Specifications:
Looking for a parody of this edit of "Turning Red" poster, "Becoming #FF0000", featuring Liulang as the "red panda" behind puppyStray as "Meilin" in the front, both as their feral selves (so not turned anthro or anything, just a cute dog sitting infront of a big foo dog) and "Becoming Foo" in handwriting or a handwriting-font inside a similar white shape, maybe with some curlies on the outside.

Payment:
Can pay in gems or treasure, my budget is about 3-4k G or KT (edit: typo fixed) but I can do higher for an artist I really like

Keywords:
feral, quad, dog, canine, parody, full body, shaded, rendered, color, full color

Optional:
The art style DOES NOT need to be similar to the Turning Red one. I'm just looking for the composition/layout to be similar!

The 2 characters are based on chow chows, so they have thicker, rounder bodies with thick, straighter, short legs. I would prefer if the artist feels they can do this instead of a standard "canine body" which tends to be longer, thinner, and lankier.

EDIT: @KlepticKrow has completed this piece for me!
https://i.imgur.com/Ml9XhEE.png
Any (traditional, digital, mixed media all okay!)

More specific type:
Feral/Quad

Specifications:
Looking for a parody of this edit of "Turning Red" poster, "Becoming #FF0000", featuring Liulang as the "red panda" behind puppyStray as "Meilin" in the front, both as their feral selves (so not turned anthro or anything, just a cute dog sitting infront of a big foo dog) and "Becoming Foo" in handwriting or a handwriting-font inside a similar white shape, maybe with some curlies on the outside.

Payment:
Can pay in gems or treasure, my budget is about 3-4k G or KT (edit: typo fixed) but I can do higher for an artist I really like

Keywords:
feral, quad, dog, canine, parody, full body, shaded, rendered, color, full color

Optional:
The art style DOES NOT need to be similar to the Turning Red one. I'm just looking for the composition/layout to be similar!

The 2 characters are based on chow chows, so they have thicker, rounder bodies with thick, straighter, short legs. I would prefer if the artist feels they can do this instead of a standard "canine body" which tends to be longer, thinner, and lankier.

EDIT: @KlepticKrow has completed this piece for me!
https://i.imgur.com/Ml9XhEE.png
strayneonbannerFR.png
Digital preferred, traditional considered if scanned well

More specific type:
Human(oid), bust, half body, fullbody,

Specifications:

Limeling gallery
Currently a bit of a mess; gallery is shared by 7 characters who are all siblings. Group photos at the top, singles below. Multiple aus/designs shared in the space (again, I'll happily consider anything! If you see a design you like and want to draw then all the better!)

Crim gallery
A bit cleaner than the Lime gallery; primarily focused on one weird bird alien/creature/guy. Most art has them wearing clothes (those are optional. they have the body of a barbie doll. if barbie dolls were covered in scales.)
((also also willing to pay big bucks for art of them with one or both of their trio there))

Just looking for general art for some dearly beloved ocs who I am only just starting to collect art from others of; I'm open to almost anything - though multi-character pieces are a huge bonus!

Payment:
Treasure/Gems
Willing to pay up to 1000kT/1000g for a 1 character piece (might consider more if I really like your style); also willing to buy multiple pieces!
Also willing to do art trades if you're into that,

Keywords:
human, humanoid, anthro, bird,

Optional:
Primarily looking for art of the Limelings, but am always willing to look into more art of Crim as well.
PM me with examples, prices, questions, and see what we can work out! I want the artist to have fun!
Digital preferred, traditional considered if scanned well

More specific type:
Human(oid), bust, half body, fullbody,

Specifications:

Limeling gallery
Currently a bit of a mess; gallery is shared by 7 characters who are all siblings. Group photos at the top, singles below. Multiple aus/designs shared in the space (again, I'll happily consider anything! If you see a design you like and want to draw then all the better!)

Crim gallery
A bit cleaner than the Lime gallery; primarily focused on one weird bird alien/creature/guy. Most art has them wearing clothes (those are optional. they have the body of a barbie doll. if barbie dolls were covered in scales.)
((also also willing to pay big bucks for art of them with one or both of their trio there))

Just looking for general art for some dearly beloved ocs who I am only just starting to collect art from others of; I'm open to almost anything - though multi-character pieces are a huge bonus!

Payment:
Treasure/Gems
Willing to pay up to 1000kT/1000g for a 1 character piece (might consider more if I really like your style); also willing to buy multiple pieces!
Also willing to do art trades if you're into that,

Keywords:
human, humanoid, anthro, bird,

Optional:
Primarily looking for art of the Limelings, but am always willing to look into more art of Crim as well.
PM me with examples, prices, questions, and see what we can work out! I want the artist to have fun!
If you've ever received art from me and need a new link feel free to PM me, I guarantee I still have it.
[center][b][size=3]Gathering more funds[/size][/b][/center] [s][b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital, ideally [b]More specific type:[/b] Dragon fullbody and/or bust [b]Specifications:[/b] This dragon, with all apparel and her accent. Emphasis preferably on the dark/light contrast, especially with her eyes. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/7361140][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/73612/7361140_350.png[/img][/url] Turnaround time or irl complications aren’t an issue, I’m very patient. [b]Payment:[/b] My total limit at the moment is 1mil t or 1kg. However, that can be split between artists or multiple pieces of art. [edit] I can also pay in fest skins or fest items if you’d like that instead, or as further payment [edit 2] switched dragon, still looking for art as of 5/24 [b]Keywords:[/b] Dragon, Sketches, Rendered [b]Optional:[/b] I’d like the art to be in line with her admittedly very bare-bones lore.
Gathering more funds

Digital, ideally

More specific type:
Dragon fullbody and/or bust

Specifications:

This dragon, with all apparel and her accent. Emphasis preferably on the dark/light contrast, especially with her eyes.

7361140_350.png

Turnaround time or irl complications aren’t an issue, I’m very patient.

Payment:
My total limit at the moment is 1mil t or 1kg. However, that can be split between artists or multiple pieces of art.

[edit] I can also pay in fest skins or fest items if you’d like that instead, or as further payment
[edit 2] switched dragon, still looking for art as of 5/24

Keywords:
Dragon, Sketches, Rendered

Optional:
I’d like the art to be in line with her admittedly very bare-bones lore.
Art shop.

Free Genes.
1 2 ... 369 370 371 372 373 ... 411 412