Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Wanted Art Thread [POST ADS HERE]
1 2 ... 370 371 372 373 374 ... 411 412
Broad type of art you want:
Digital or traditional scanned

More specific type:
Humanoid (satyr)

Specifications:
I'm looking for a bust or waist up portrait of my satyr bardbarian character I'll be playing in an upcoming D&D campaign (reference below)

Payment:
I currently have 300g (might be 400g soon if I get a sale through soon), 90kt, and an egg, that's my budget at the moment

Keywords:
D&D, humanoid, OC, nondragon, no background

Optional:
reference
The shoulder guards and weapons are entirely optional as I can tell they might be a pain in the *** to work with. I'd be satisfied with just lineart so I can fill in the colors myself but I'd love love love to get a colored to show her faint markings on her face and neck and would fork over the egg in that case, we can discuss particulars in DMs
Digital or traditional scanned

More specific type:
Humanoid (satyr)

Specifications:
I'm looking for a bust or waist up portrait of my satyr bardbarian character I'll be playing in an upcoming D&D campaign (reference below)

Payment:
I currently have 300g (might be 400g soon if I get a sale through soon), 90kt, and an egg, that's my budget at the moment

Keywords:
D&D, humanoid, OC, nondragon, no background

Optional:
reference
The shoulder guards and weapons are entirely optional as I can tell they might be a pain in the *** to work with. I'd be satisfied with just lineart so I can fill in the colors myself but I'd love love love to get a colored to show her faint markings on her face and neck and would fork over the egg in that case, we can discuss particulars in DMs
YtTJqkQ.gif66qv6M2fOtLh8XJcZmbmseLi4hwAFwM6P8AMc1fhQe1pGAAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
Digital

More specific type:
Not looking for anything in specific, just digital art in general

Specifications:
I have several different OCs I'm looking to get art of
Death - Guardian (Has Gijinka)
Unnamed Yokai - Demon OC
Hestia - Moth/Spider Sona
Binesi - Wildclaw (Has Gijinka)
Celestial Being OCs (Vela, Mayall, & Polaris)

Payment:
I have gems and USD, no price range

Keywords:
Anthro, Furry, Chibi, Lineart, Sketch, Fullbody, Halfbody, Icon, Headshot, Dragon, Guardian, Gijinka, Wildclaw, Moth, Bug, Human, Humanoid, Space
Digital

More specific type:
Not looking for anything in specific, just digital art in general

Specifications:
I have several different OCs I'm looking to get art of
Death - Guardian (Has Gijinka)
Unnamed Yokai - Demon OC
Hestia - Moth/Spider Sona
Binesi - Wildclaw (Has Gijinka)
Celestial Being OCs (Vela, Mayall, & Polaris)

Payment:
I have gems and USD, no price range

Keywords:
Anthro, Furry, Chibi, Lineart, Sketch, Fullbody, Halfbody, Icon, Headshot, Dragon, Guardian, Gijinka, Wildclaw, Moth, Bug, Human, Humanoid, Space
656b4Ou.gif X
Tymbs
26 // +2 FR Time
G1 Raptor Addict
Tired 24/7

XXX Accent Shop [NEW!] X tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
[center][size=5]Edit: Not currently looking for art![/size] (Keeping post up for future when I am looking again!)[/center] [b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital! [b]More specific type:[/b] Human icon or bust/headshot [b]Specifications:[/b] Here's a reference of the character I'd like drawn! I can provide more reference images of him if need be! A summary of his personality type/trope is a bit of a quirky scientist who gets carried away with experiments. [img]https://i.imgur.com/TQZtWFg.png[/img] [b]Payment:[/b] 500g-2000g price range! [b]Keywords:[/b] Icon, bust, headshot, human, humanoid, scientist, coloured/colored [b]Optional:[/b] It is important to me that the artist uses the proper skintone (in reference sheet!!) for the character. ^^ (Can go darker, but please do NOT lighten the skintone!!) I'm fairly open to art styles since I know a lot of artists on FR don't usually draw humans or humanoids, just feel free to PM me with examples of your art and I'll let you know if I'm interested! I would also like it to be coloured, or if not coloured, then permission to colour the lineart/sketch!
Edit: Not currently looking for art!
(Keeping post up for future when I am looking again!)

Digital!

More specific type:
Human icon or bust/headshot

Specifications:
Here's a reference of the character I'd like drawn! I can provide more reference images of him if need be! A summary of his personality type/trope is a bit of a quirky scientist who gets carried away with experiments.
TQZtWFg.png

Payment:
500g-2000g price range!

Keywords:
Icon, bust, headshot, human, humanoid, scientist, coloured/colored

Optional:
It is important to me that the artist uses the proper skintone (in reference sheet!!) for the character. ^^ (Can go darker, but please do NOT lighten the skintone!!)

I'm fairly open to art styles since I know a lot of artists on FR don't usually draw humans or humanoids, just feel free to PM me with examples of your art and I'll let you know if I'm interested!

I would also like it to be coloured, or if not coloured, then permission to colour the lineart/sketch!
want to turn your dragon into a worm? CLICK --> HEREaa944f9a7f2920f98676e5f5df9155ae52e51893.png
Artists found :D!

Digital

More specific type:
Gijinka: halfbody or fullbody

Specifications:
I’m in need of a gijinka artist to help me visualize a handful of my dragons for lore purposes. In terms of art, I’m alright with anything from sketches to fully rendered stuff, so long as the design elements are clear and coloured. I would vastly prefer that elements of their breed stay in their designs (ex. horns, tails, certain genes, ect.)

The following are the dragons I would like gijinkas of, in no particular order.
Riftstalker (His runes, pearl, and tail are a must in this design. If you include wings they will have to be feathered. His runes are a mix between circuit and runes, and you can find a rough example of that in his bio. Can provide additional references as needed.)
Xin (has a rough gijinka concept in his bio, though I’m not entirely set on the outfit. Branches, skin tone, markings, and long hair are a must.)
Tetsui (Has an outfit in his bio that I can take apart and model on other dragons as needed.)
Weiss
Gris (this one will need two different references for two different points in his lore, one based of the Aberration scry, and the other based off the Skydancer scry. Left some rough notes in his bio.)

Payment:
I’m alright with anything, but prefer to pay with treasure or art of my own.

Keywords:
Gijinka, Humanoid, Digital, Colour

Optional:
If you do one of these and I’m satisfied with your work, I will most likely come back at a later date for the others, given you’re still taking commissions. That said, I’m picky but not rude. If you think I’d be interested, contact me! Confidence is the way of the artist after all.
I have certain body types in mind for certain characters, and will gladly give references depending on which gijinka you decide to take on.
Artists found :D!

Digital

More specific type:
Gijinka: halfbody or fullbody

Specifications:
I’m in need of a gijinka artist to help me visualize a handful of my dragons for lore purposes. In terms of art, I’m alright with anything from sketches to fully rendered stuff, so long as the design elements are clear and coloured. I would vastly prefer that elements of their breed stay in their designs (ex. horns, tails, certain genes, ect.)

The following are the dragons I would like gijinkas of, in no particular order.
Riftstalker (His runes, pearl, and tail are a must in this design. If you include wings they will have to be feathered. His runes are a mix between circuit and runes, and you can find a rough example of that in his bio. Can provide additional references as needed.)
Xin (has a rough gijinka concept in his bio, though I’m not entirely set on the outfit. Branches, skin tone, markings, and long hair are a must.)
Tetsui (Has an outfit in his bio that I can take apart and model on other dragons as needed.)
Weiss
Gris (this one will need two different references for two different points in his lore, one based of the Aberration scry, and the other based off the Skydancer scry. Left some rough notes in his bio.)

Payment:
I’m alright with anything, but prefer to pay with treasure or art of my own.

Keywords:
Gijinka, Humanoid, Digital, Colour

Optional:
If you do one of these and I’m satisfied with your work, I will most likely come back at a later date for the others, given you’re still taking commissions. That said, I’m picky but not rude. If you think I’d be interested, contact me! Confidence is the way of the artist after all.
I have certain body types in mind for certain characters, and will gladly give references depending on which gijinka you decide to take on.
krizel_1054.png
Found! Thank you! [s][b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital [b]More specific type:[/b] Gijinka, Lineart, Colored, Flat, Cell shaded, Playlist [b]Specifications:[/b] Looking for a playlist cover + playlist designed for a character. If you want to do either part, that'd be awesome! Both at once would be even better. Style and level of finish is variable. Halfbody is probably the most needed. The character. As far as art goes, looking for him to be posed with electric guitar and/or a microphone (singing). [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/35905408_7r1SjnnoaqCQA6R.jpg[/img] [b]Payment:[/b] Tr/G/USD. Budget is high, but I'm not looking for detailed art for the playlist cover. Songs need to be accessible on Spotify. [b]Keywords:[/b] Spotify, Rock, Metal [b]Optional:[/b] More details about what I'm looking for in the playlist (style/feel) will be included in PM.
Found! Thank you!

Digital

More specific type:
Gijinka, Lineart, Colored, Flat, Cell shaded, Playlist

Specifications:
Looking for a playlist cover + playlist designed for a character. If you want to do either part, that'd be awesome! Both at once would be even better.

Style and level of finish is variable. Halfbody is probably the most needed.
The character. As far as art goes, looking for him to be posed with electric guitar and/or a microphone (singing).
35905408_7r1SjnnoaqCQA6R.jpg

Payment:
Tr/G/USD. Budget is high, but I'm not looking for detailed art for the playlist cover. Songs need to be accessible on Spotify.

Keywords:
Spotify, Rock, Metal

Optional:
More details about what I'm looking for in the playlist (style/feel) will be included in PM.

tumblr_owx0mlGX951u3wsjco6_r1_250.png
[img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/32693275_WigDNuSMhtXjAq1.png[/img] Digital art or traditional well photographed or scanned. Full Artistic freedom as long as it is colored. Paying 500 gems, 500kt, and 10 random apparel.
32693275_WigDNuSMhtXjAq1.png

Digital art or traditional well photographed or scanned.

Full Artistic freedom as long as it is colored.

Paying 500 gems, 500kt, and 10 random apparel.
Broad type of art you want: Lore For 2 dragons More specific type: I have started both of their lores but would like it re done.. Because I am good at coming up with ideas but bad at putting it on paper. I would also like it to be continued for a paragraph or two. (Hatching, and basic adult dragon life) I can answer any questions you may have. Specifications: They Lore Will Be For the follwing dragons: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74782730][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/747828/74782730.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78215809][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/782159/78215809.png[/img][/url] Payment: Gems / Items Keywords: Lore , Writing ,

Lore For 2 dragons

More specific type:

I have started both of their lores but would like it re done..
Because I am good at coming up with ideas but bad at putting it on paper.
I would also like it to be continued for a paragraph or two.
(Hatching, and basic adult dragon life)

I can answer any questions you may have.

Specifications:

They Lore Will Be For the follwing dragons:
74782730.png78215809.png

Payment: Gems / Items

Keywords: Lore , Writing ,
09df90b8c7256023cf41d561ed314056cb2a6d86r1-480-265_128.gif
BLSc7JM.png
ciurGcg.png44mkmoN.png

Click Here And Sell Me Your Dragons
Wishlist1= Wishlist Troglodyte= Lineage Page
Left= RedGuy Right= Adopt Showcase

CHUW47C.png

Traditional, Digital, anything

More specific type:
Lineart, sketch, fullbody, feral, animal, YCH

Specifications:
I'd like someone to feral-ize by fursonas! E.g. make / design four-legged animal versions of my two-legged anthro animal characters! Fullbody please but sketch/colored/shaded all are fine!

One is an opossum, references here, the other is a hyena & utahraptor (dinosaur) hybrid, references here.

I'd be fine with people using bases or YCH's too!

Payment:
Gems, Treasure, items, or USD!

Keywords:
feral animal design hyena canine (not technically a canine but close enough) dog opossum marsupial dinosaur

Thanks!

Traditional, Digital, anything

More specific type:
Lineart, sketch, fullbody, feral, animal, YCH

Specifications:
I'd like someone to feral-ize by fursonas! E.g. make / design four-legged animal versions of my two-legged anthro animal characters! Fullbody please but sketch/colored/shaded all are fine!

One is an opossum, references here, the other is a hyena & utahraptor (dinosaur) hybrid, references here.

I'd be fine with people using bases or YCH's too!

Payment:
Gems, Treasure, items, or USD!

Keywords:
feral animal design hyena canine (not technically a canine but close enough) dog opossum marsupial dinosaur

Thanks!
Digital

More specific type:
Colored/shaded bust or full body

Specifications:
Im wanting art of a neopet character of mine! It is time sensitive.

Payment:
Currently at 600g and 200kt, can work out a price/payment if youd like
Digital

More specific type:
Colored/shaded bust or full body

Specifications:
Im wanting art of a neopet character of mine! It is time sensitive.

Payment:
Currently at 600g and 200kt, can work out a price/payment if youd like
FR_Banners_Lightning_3.png
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Any, but Digital and Coloured is preferred. [b]More specific type:[/b] Feral Wings of Fire Dragon. [b]Specifications:[/b] [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/36050081_IivQZ1ctVDUn3wu.png[/img] [url=https://toyhou.se/11378335.nesis/12432888.art-ref]Nesis[/url] turned 1 year old today, so I'd like to get some art of him! ^^ I'll look at anything! Although I strongly prefer coloured digital art. I'm a huge fan of pixel art, but simple busts are great too :) [b]Payment:[/b] I have 340KT and 400 Gems right now, but I can also offer Prismatic Tokens or Immaculate Tablets (or most other festival currencies) I can also pay up to €20 through PayPal, but it's not preferred ^^;
Any, but Digital and Coloured is preferred.

More specific type:
Feral Wings of Fire Dragon.

Specifications:

36050081_IivQZ1ctVDUn3wu.png

Nesis turned 1 year old today, so I'd like to get some art of him! ^^

I'll look at anything! Although I strongly prefer coloured digital art. I'm a huge fan of pixel art, but simple busts are great too :)

Payment:
I have 340KT and 400 Gems right now, but I can also offer Prismatic Tokens or Immaculate Tablets (or most other festival currencies)

I can also pay up to €20 through PayPal, but it's not preferred ^^;
shop%20banner.gif
[FR+9]
They/Them

Neocities
Fandragon Tab

TWEWY Sprites ripped by menos_grante on The Spriters Resource!
sig2.png
1 2 ... 370 371 372 373 374 ... 411 412