Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [s] EVERYTHING for art/adopts/customs
1 2 3 4 5
Hello, forgive my lack of formatting & cool dragon lingo, as I am not at all used to this site & it's coding. After a few years on and off I've realized that this game just simply is not for me, and would like to get rid of pretty much everything on my account in exchange for:

***Art of my ocs or dragons
**premade oc designs/adopts (non fr)
*YCH fills/adopt bases? (those things where someone has a premade lineart & color ur dragons in on it)
*chicken smoothie currency
*maaaybe GB or lioden items?
*Custom oc designs

I have:
400,000 treasure
434 gems
Familiars, apparel, skins, specialty items, pretty much anything in my hoard, which will be showcased in posts bellow

I'm mainly interested in getting artwork of the ocs found on my TOYHOUSE or the dragons that im keeping, found HERE, i have characters of all types, so i'll consider no matter what type of art you draw!
I do have a prefrence for furry, monster & object head art, and don't have many strictly human/mostly humanoid ocs, but i may still accept if u only draw humanoid!

just ask in this thread with what you're offering and your prices/dragons/items you'd like! please please tell me specifically what items you would want. I do not have a lot of good stuff & i realize that the amount of treasure & gems i have is really really small, so I'll likely be a bit picky, as i'll likely only be able to afford like 3 artworks! but pls feel free to try!;0;
Hello, forgive my lack of formatting & cool dragon lingo, as I am not at all used to this site & it's coding. After a few years on and off I've realized that this game just simply is not for me, and would like to get rid of pretty much everything on my account in exchange for:

***Art of my ocs or dragons
**premade oc designs/adopts (non fr)
*YCH fills/adopt bases? (those things where someone has a premade lineart & color ur dragons in on it)
*chicken smoothie currency
*maaaybe GB or lioden items?
*Custom oc designs

I have:
400,000 treasure
434 gems
Familiars, apparel, skins, specialty items, pretty much anything in my hoard, which will be showcased in posts bellow

I'm mainly interested in getting artwork of the ocs found on my TOYHOUSE or the dragons that im keeping, found HERE, i have characters of all types, so i'll consider no matter what type of art you draw!
I do have a prefrence for furry, monster & object head art, and don't have many strictly human/mostly humanoid ocs, but i may still accept if u only draw humanoid!

just ask in this thread with what you're offering and your prices/dragons/items you'd like! please please tell me specifically what items you would want. I do not have a lot of good stuff & i realize that the amount of treasure & gems i have is really really small, so I'll likely be a bit picky, as i'll likely only be able to afford like 3 artworks! but pls feel free to try!;0;
all my items lol (i have like four pages of familiars too if anyone is interested in those) [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/563291594183147522/971647153292312596/unknown.png[/img] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/563291594183147522/971647214810173500/unknown.png[/img] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/563291594183147522/971647289057755136/unknown.png[/img] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/563291594183147522/971647759432159242/unknown.png[/img]
all my items lol (i have like four pages of familiars too if anyone is interested in those)
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
skins are posted seprately bc im REALLY tent on them, feel free to try for em tho! I most likely will only be accepting non flightrising furry artwork or ocs for these!
skins are posted seprately bc im REALLY tent on them, feel free to try for em tho! I most likely will only be accepting non flightrising furry artwork or ocs for these!
@foolishjester I'd love to trade art for items! Check my signature for references of what I can do :)
@foolishjester I'd love to trade art for items! Check my signature for references of what I can do :)
Josh_Flight_Button.png Clan lore | Wishlist | Art Sales
YDxbQDJ.png
Tiger | She/Her
@TigerDragon14 Your bust portraits are super pretty!! I'd love to get one of my coatl with apparel
ultimate bronzestar

what items would you want as payment? I can do pretty much anything, though i am tenative on skins! ^^
@TigerDragon14 Your bust portraits are super pretty!! I'd love to get one of my coatl with apparel
ultimate bronzestar

what items would you want as payment? I can do pretty much anything, though i am tenative on skins! ^^
@foolishjester Yay! I'd love the three emblems, the midnight mage overcoat, and the Voltvolley Implements. And I'd also like to take a look at the skins you have; you can write them with this code:

@foolishjester Yay! I'd love the three emblems, the midnight mage overcoat, and the Voltvolley Implements. And I'd also like to take a look at the skins you have; you can write them with this code:

Josh_Flight_Button.png Clan lore | Wishlist | Art Sales
YDxbQDJ.png
Tiger | She/Her
@foolishjester
I've got a commission shop linked in my sig, so you can take a peek and see if you like my art
While it does say I'm only doing Fr dragons, I'm willing to do ocs for a tad extra than the base prices listed
You can order as many pieces as you want at once too btw
and I'm def interested in some of your items
If you're not interested in my art that's a-okay

Hope you have a blessed day!
@foolishjester
I've got a commission shop linked in my sig, so you can take a peek and see if you like my art
While it does say I'm only doing Fr dragons, I'm willing to do ocs for a tad extra than the base prices listed
You can order as many pieces as you want at once too btw
and I'm def interested in some of your items
If you're not interested in my art that's a-okay

Hope you have a blessed day!
Female|Catholic|Non-Exalt lair
Lair Cleanout~Commision Shop~Free Dragons~LF Dragons~Adopt shop
AyVZZ5D.png
@TigerDragon14 I am a bit tenative on my skins so i don't think i'd be willing to do them, would just the items you've listed so far work & would all of those be for just one bust?
also the code just shows up as a broken image for me 3: you might need to put it in a [code.].[/.code] bracket! (without the .'s)

@ZirconianAshes I'd be interested in a colored sketch or two! what items were you interested in?
@TigerDragon14 I am a bit tenative on my skins so i don't think i'd be willing to do them, would just the items you've listed so far work & would all of those be for just one bust?
also the code just shows up as a broken image for me 3: you might need to put it in a [code.].[/.code] bracket! (without the .'s)

@ZirconianAshes I'd be interested in a colored sketch or two! what items were you interested in?
bumpin!:3
bumpin!:3
Hi, hi! I've been working on a spiral adopt and I figured I may try to test it out with Golden Girl! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/481950543095267330/971946309546283018/spiral_base_2.png[/img] How much would you be willing to pay for it?
Hi, hi! I've been working on a spiral adopt and I figured I may try to test it out with Golden Girl!
spiral_base_2.png

How much would you be willing to pay for it?
GLMwkdE.pngx8bDWFu.png5hF3FGk.png7c8ZUEs.pngmlHpBMC.pnglUxoo8T.png
JdImn7O.gifUwUnl7O.png
1 2 3 4 5