Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Done] WvL OOF Boarding
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 94 95
@BeeWhisperer I only had five, so that's it from me! Happy battle, & GL!! [emoji=wind rune size=1]
@BeeWhisperer I only had five, so that's it from me! Happy battle, & GL!!
1IZYmZY.pngArcDom Team Members4CDCjo.png9BRXftl.pngyCtSoL2.png
@Mirna, that's all 56 dragons I have from you! Good luck and happy battling! [emoji=wind rune size=1]
@Mirna, that's all 56 dragons I have from you! Good luck and happy battling!
1IZYmZY.pngArcDom Team Members4CDCjo.png9BRXftl.pngyCtSoL2.png
@Morcegueres @Hinumi @Zytorian
I am online and checking Fr from time to time, feel free to send the dragons whenever! Sorry for the second ping
@Morcegueres @Hinumi @Zytorian
I am online and checking Fr from time to time, feel free to send the dragons whenever! Sorry for the second ping
giu-eyeguy2.png @
Giu AzWEmYL.png

they/he/she FR+5
» Art Shop
» About me
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ wind.gif
@doniider @tarshaan @Mirna

Hey y'all! What's your availability for accepting PAs? I'll be checking in regularly until about 19:00 server time.
@doniider @tarshaan @Mirna

Hey y'all! What's your availability for accepting PAs? I'll be checking in regularly until about 19:00 server time.
29-BDCFFE-D218-4-E4-E-BB29-905799-B62147.pngxMU1mPR.png_____________________________________XxGLrQl.png
@Mirna @WanderingTurtle

Sending Dragons back now. Sorry was babysitting and didn't get a chance to que them sooner.
@Mirna @WanderingTurtle

Sending Dragons back now. Sorry was babysitting and didn't get a chance to que them sooner.
UlAMe1f.gif FR Forum Threads
|Adopts|Accents|
|ArtShop|
|Graphics|Hatchery|
bz42cD2.png
@Iridaceae
Hey! I'm onlien and picking up now <3
@Iridaceae
Hey! I'm onlien and picking up now <3
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487
@RaiStarDragon

No worries, I haven't been online all that long myself today. I'll grab them now!
@RaiStarDragon

No worries, I haven't been online all that long myself today. I'll grab them now!
A colorful chibi Mirror dragon. Image links to the dragon itself.colorful chaos
@Mirna

Hello!! Sorry for a little delay, I'm starting to send the dragons back! I may be a little slow because I have to get them out of hibden every tiome but I'll try--

Good luck to Wind!
@Mirna

Hello!! Sorry for a little delay, I'm starting to send the dragons back! I may be a little slow because I have to get them out of hibden every tiome but I'll try--

Good luck to Wind!
tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
I will dream like the God and suffer like all the dead children (c) Nightwish
Just a fairy cat.
@Mirna
Alright, that should be all of them!
@Mirna
Alright, that should be all of them!
29-BDCFFE-D218-4-E4-E-BB29-905799-B62147.pngxMU1mPR.png_____________________________________XxGLrQl.png
@sublimevoide @tigressRising -

I'd appreciate a ping when you send and/or listing the dragons as 2t PAs if you can, as I'm going to be accepting dragons for the PB/raffle and I don't want to get them mixed up with those. Thanks! :)
@sublimevoide @tigressRising -

I'd appreciate a ping when you send and/or listing the dragons as 2t PAs if you can, as I'm going to be accepting dragons for the PB/raffle and I don't want to get them mixed up with those. Thanks! :)
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 94 95