Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Done] WvL OOF Boarding
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 ... 94 95
@MonsteraDelici

sounds good!
@MonsteraDelici

sounds good!
@Mirna
All yours are waiting in PAs!
@Mirna
All yours are waiting in PAs!
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
@Eliyanah I have 7 hatchlings boarded for you in my lair due to Hden cooldown. I have 16 hatchlings boarded for you in my den.

@/EmmeBearPaw i have 46 hatchlings boarded for you in my den. I apologize for double PMs on the matter.

@sassypants I am listing myself at 62 den spaces and 7 lair spaces, which should be full. please let me know how i can help straighten this out.
@Eliyanah I have 7 hatchlings boarded for you in my lair due to Hden cooldown. I have 16 hatchlings boarded for you in my den.

@/EmmeBearPaw i have 46 hatchlings boarded for you in my den. I apologize for double PMs on the matter.

@sassypants I am listing myself at 62 den spaces and 7 lair spaces, which should be full. please let me know how i can help straighten this out.
CtM8cLF.png librariesrpunk
FR +3
aka Ghost
d971ff4fb5409d1fb0212bbaea2b9cd73d65cd84.png
@librariesrpunk
Oh, sorry for the error! Could've sworn I had no hibernal cooldown filter purchasing hatchlings. Thanks for letting me know! Hope council can fix the issue.
@librariesrpunk
Oh, sorry for the error! Could've sworn I had no hibernal cooldown filter purchasing hatchlings. Thanks for letting me know! Hope council can fix the issue.
. . . . . . . . . riVr93C.png . . . .
Shalom aleichem

FR+15 ... she/her
@Tarshaan @Fulminare
All boarded dragons waiting in your Private auctions!
@Tarshaan @Fulminare
All boarded dragons waiting in your Private auctions!
@tarshaan @fulminare
All your dragons are waiting in the PAs
@tarshaan @fulminare
All your dragons are waiting in the PAs
@librariesrpunk @Eliyanah @EmmeBearPaw I have changed the numbers to be accurate and logged the hatchlings for emme to mark you as full! Should be all good to go now
@librariesrpunk @Eliyanah @EmmeBearPaw I have changed the numbers to be accurate and logged the hatchlings for emme to mark you as full! Should be all good to go now
ha74VPE.pngeLAndXa.pngEKZf3OC.png
@Rifter I'm currently waiting on someone to accept their dragons back, but as soon as my lair is clear I'll send your dragons to you! ^^
@Rifter I'm currently waiting on someone to accept their dragons back, but as soon as my lair is clear I'll send your dragons to you! ^^
KZsTjIg.png
75lkEnN.png mlHpBMC.png
@Noddddd x7
@cloudydawn x10
@doniider x12

howdy! just checking in again to see if anyone is online to accept dragons :) If I don't hear before I log off, I SHOULD have enough lair space to yeet them over before I head to bed!
@Noddddd x7
@cloudydawn x10
@doniider x12

howdy! just checking in again to see if anyone is online to accept dragons :) If I don't hear before I log off, I SHOULD have enough lair space to yeet them over before I head to bed!
@Fieryblood
I'm here! I can take mine.
@Fieryblood
I'm here! I can take mine.
cloudydawn.pngJdaVeit.pngvo5QYDb.pngTrdX11Q.png
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 ... 94 95