Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Sparkle Dragons
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 84 85
I LOOOOOVE THE SPARKLESSS [emoji=snapper love size=2][emoji=snapper love size=2][emoji=snapper love size=2] Great now I need Sparkle for literally ALL my dragons! RIP wallet
I LOOOOOVE THE SPARKLESSS

Great now I need Sparkle for literally ALL my dragons! RIP wallet
grQU96J.png
[quote name="PurpleHoover" date="2022-05-07 10:15:03" ]Linebreaking is a rulebreaker for Skins and Accents. Firefly is a line-breaking gene, so sparkles is basically doing the same [/quote] @PurpleHoover Makes sense, I'd been wondering about firefly too, although I like the way that gene works a lot more.
PurpleHoover wrote on 2022-05-07 10:15:03:
Linebreaking is a rulebreaker for Skins and Accents. Firefly is a line-breaking gene, so sparkles is basically doing the same
@PurpleHoover
Makes sense, I'd been wondering about firefly too, although I like the way that gene works a lot more.
cLyqlLC.png 1qSQ4Z1.gif
Twinkling dergs, lovely
Twinkling dergs, lovely
30286239.png57443021.png74476387.png66128842.png
SPARKLES!!!!!
SPARKLES!!!!!
tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
GRABBY HAND
GRABBY HAND
YES NEW TERT
YES NEW TERT
236c8c11d9911a3a8dd88349ffc60c265d051e81.gif
I had no idea I needed this in my life, but I'm so happy it's in my life now!!! AAAA!!!
I had no idea I needed this in my life, but I'm so happy it's in my life now!!! AAAA!!!
MAGICAL GIRL GENE
hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo AS of NOW! you are ALL POST TRANSFORMATION AND YOU GO BY THE ALIAS PRETTY CURE AND YOU WILL PICK AN INDIVIDUAL MONIKER AT THE FRONT DESK and you fight for LOVE

file under tertiaries that make me hear “Sparkling” from the mawaru penguindrum soundtrack
MAGICAL GIRL GENE
hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo AS of NOW! you are ALL POST TRANSFORMATION AND YOU GO BY THE ALIAS PRETTY CURE AND YOU WILL PICK AN INDIVIDUAL MONIKER AT THE FRONT DESK and you fight for LOVE

file under tertiaries that make me hear “Sparkling” from the mawaru penguindrum soundtrack
KHUgIpL.gif sMnKARY.png fK5z2eq.gif
I love how it applies to everyone but wish it glowed a little bit. Hopefully, this will mean more of a similar type of gene. Either way, it's super cool that the staff are branching into this sort of thing for non-ancients.
I love how it applies to everyone but wish it glowed a little bit. Hopefully, this will mean more of a similar type of gene. Either way, it's super cool that the staff are branching into this sort of thing for non-ancients.
84902117.png1422796.png 3073204.png 8428246.png 6003887.png
Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes.
Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes.
The Enforcer - they/themAboutArtFree IconsAvatar DragonNeocitiesWishlistA pixelated animation of a teal Mirror dragon wearing a blue and purple hood. They blink and then a heart appears in a speech balloon before filling with dark liquid and fading to black.
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 84 85