Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Sparkle Dragons
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 84 85
i think i love this new tert.
i think i love this new tert.
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
they/them it/its
I LOVE THIS NEW GENE SO MUCH AOAOAO
I LOVE THIS NEW GENE SO MUCH AOAOAO
((Kai || they/them))
K6TNbNL.pnggnd7XS8.pngxAaH3K8.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
Wait a second, are these just the star stickers from the starswirl apparels, gene-ified??? [item=rainbow starswirl]
Wait a second, are these just the star stickers from the starswirl apparels, gene-ified???

Rainbow Starswirl
cLyqlLC.png 1qSQ4Z1.gif
oh. my god.

AND IT'S A TREASURE GENE, this is a gift
oh. my god.

AND IT'S A TREASURE GENE, this is a gift
WhaaAAAAA I go and wake up to THIS? Wooooooo!!!
WhaaAAAAA I go and wake up to THIS? Wooooooo!!!
sparkle sparkle
sparkle sparkle
rBM002b.gifBcnmqQk.gifr6aND2D.png9aVxwZo.pngKOTMkxd.pnguCEnQTB.gifUTxhrgi.gif
are we making armstrong fandragons now yes we are
are we making armstrong fandragons now yes we are
[quote name="odakotarose" date="2022-05-07 10:01:06" ] - the sparkles are overly large and cartoony looking to me, kind of like the stickers I used to slap on everything during middle school which ties into - they seem really flat to me, again like stickers, and therefore they don't work very well for a lot of terts imo. I think it's a really cool idea but unfortunately, I don't see myself using this gene a lot :/ [/quote] I fully agree with this, they dont shine the way Firefly or even Starmap/Constellation do, they look like flat colored stars, specially the bigger sparkles :/ They should have been more delicate and sparkly to me, like the stars of Star/Con! I thought I would change one of my Midnight/Midnight/Ice with this tert, but over StarCon it looks like a hot mess :( "Cut out" sparkles in the dragon's body and see right through it... [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=11&bodygene=24&breed=8&element=6&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=3&tertgene=97&winggene=25&wings=11&auth=0a19b5a89a8f97f90e3c7991ee09177678caf0c8&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
odakotarose wrote on 2022-05-07 10:01:06:
- the sparkles are overly large and cartoony looking to me, kind of like the stickers I used to slap on everything during middle school which ties into
- they seem really flat to me, again like stickers, and therefore they don't work very well for a lot of terts imo.

I think it's a really cool idea but unfortunately, I don't see myself using this gene a lot :/

I fully agree with this, they dont shine the way Firefly or even Starmap/Constellation do, they look like flat colored stars, specially the bigger sparkles :/ They should have been more delicate and sparkly to me, like the stars of Star/Con!

I thought I would change one of my Midnight/Midnight/Ice with this tert, but over StarCon it looks like a hot mess :(
"Cut out" sparkles in the dragon's body and see right through it...
dragon?age=1&body=11&bodygene=24&breed=8&element=6&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=3&tertgene=97&winggene=25&wings=11&auth=0a19b5a89a8f97f90e3c7991ee09177678caf0c8&dummyext=prev.png
YaLh2Os.png
Oooo sparkles!! [emoji=normal eyes size=1]
Oooo sparkles!!
bJs5ioz.gif
Made by Dovalore
OMG I NEEDED THIS
OMG I NEEDED THIS
icRhECj.gif
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 84 85