Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [Offers] Orca/Obs/Obs Unbred 5-ID G1
1 2 3
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79219][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/793/79219_350.png[/img][/url] Ahrengii AKA Gem-Eater The Scatter King And God of RNG himself 79219 Jun 29, 2013 Light Faceted Orca Pharaoh Obsidian Constellation Obsidian Capsule UNBRED G1[/center] This is Ahrengii, the dragon who's been scattered 1,414 times. He's kind of idly for sale? I've been keeping him on the AH to see how I feel about him, and I genuinely do think I am comfortable with the idea of selling him, but what I'm not all that comfortable with is him losing his legacy. His legacy of being scattered 1,414 times until he finally landed on this. That's really the biggest thing holding me back right now. Since he's still a bit tentative, [b]I hold the right to refuse sale.[/b] If he doesn't sell by Lorwolf's official launch, he will likely be kept and I'll start saving up for an imperial scroll. (Yes. I'm serious.) If he sells, well, he's keeping his 600 likes, but I'm deleting his bio 8'3 What am I looking for? Unbred 5-digit G1s, Ice or Arcane 4-Digit Imperials??? 3-Digits, preferably plague, light, or wind - - Imp would be cool, but non-imp is also cool 4-Digit G1s (preferably Ice) Dragons with 2-Letter Names - Preferably either BRED G1s - Unbred G1s, or Bred - 4-Digit 2Ls, 5-Digit 2Ls, and 6-Digit 2Ls with any offspring list, any colors, any generation Inbred Dragons (dragons who can't breed with any other dragon on the site) And of course gems. I'll also be upfront. I won't be comfortable selling him for less than 400kg, or for around that value in other dragons etc etc. I am also not comfortable for doing holds longer than 6 months for him. That's... Really all I can think of. I'll bump this thread when I'm bored, and you're welcome to join me for the ride. Poor Ahrengii has been through it all hasn't he lol I even made him his own custom skin and now I'm not even sure if I want him to wear it |'D [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/skin?did=79219&itemid=42730&auth=dcf2724a86691c039fab347476d355145d0bddcf&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/center] [i]Onwards to... Idle bumping.[/i]
79219_350.png
Ahrengii
AKA Gem-Eater
The Scatter King
And God of RNG himself

Jun 29, 2013
Light Faceted

Orca Pharaoh
Obsidian Constellation
Obsidian Capsule

UNBRED
G1

This is Ahrengii, the dragon who's been scattered 1,414 times.
He's kind of idly for sale? I've been keeping him on the AH to see how I feel about him, and I genuinely do think I am comfortable with the idea of selling him, but what I'm not all that comfortable with is him losing his legacy.

His legacy of being scattered 1,414 times until he finally landed on this.

That's really the biggest thing holding me back right now.

Since he's still a bit tentative, I hold the right to refuse sale.

If he doesn't sell by Lorwolf's official launch, he will likely be kept and I'll start saving up for an imperial scroll. (Yes. I'm serious.)

If he sells, well, he's keeping his 600 likes, but I'm deleting his bio 8'3

What am I looking for?

Unbred 5-digit G1s, Ice or Arcane
4-Digit Imperials???
3-Digits, preferably plague, light, or wind
- - Imp would be cool, but non-imp is also cool
4-Digit G1s (preferably Ice)
Dragons with 2-Letter Names
- Preferably either BRED G1s
- Unbred G1s, or Bred
- 4-Digit 2Ls, 5-Digit 2Ls, and 6-Digit 2Ls with any offspring list, any colors, any generation
Inbred Dragons (dragons who can't breed with any other dragon on the site)

And of course gems.

I'll also be upfront.
I won't be comfortable selling him for less than 400kg, or for around that value in other dragons etc etc.

I am also not comfortable for doing holds longer than 6 months for him.

That's... Really all I can think of.
I'll bump this thread when I'm bored, and you're welcome to join me for the ride.

Poor Ahrengii has been through it all hasn't he lol
I even made him his own custom skin and now I'm not even sure if I want him to wear it |'D
skin?did=79219&itemid=42730&auth=dcf2724a86691c039fab347476d355145d0bddcf&dummyext=prev.png

Onwards to... Idle bumping.
AScq6qj.png
Animation + More!!! Art Sales
Wishlist || SnowyBlink Adopt Shop
Blep Bean Adopt Shop || Lore-Building Challenge!
Official Ice Subspecies Organizer!
It's AlyxSandre, not Alyxandre!
[b]Offers[/b] :: (I will not be pinging people for counter-offers until I make up my mind if I do want to part with him or not, so if you're invested, please make sure you keep watch of this space!) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/3130356#post_51170756]400kg[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/3130356/2#post_51178228]405kg[/url] PM Offer (still finalizing what the exact offer is) [center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zIpFlJ2ONqDNAGbbs84nwk-_hbMvWNOAgAvQAx5dX5E/edit?usp=sharing][img]https://i.ibb.co/Wsgpz7r/Standard-Button.png[/img][/url][/center][center][b]I used the 5 Digit (Unbred) Sales and Trades pinglists. Please do not copy/paste pings from this post. Click above for updated pinglists![/b] [b]General pinglists:[/b] Offer[br][b]Ping for:[/b] XYY, Light Faceted, Modern, Wildclaw, Greyscale, Matching eyes[br][br]-Pings auto hidden-[br][size=0][size=0][size=0][size=0][size=0][size=0]@Rohi @SilverQuark @Aidan @GrimmRaven @Locked @NightRising @Aeraki @Seonais @Cerion @Marceline @Cynil @Eseren @Caoineadh @sifenke @Tinytalkingtina @Raidye @Tofubear @warn @AngelOfFate @chaisiren @seylon @TheLoversMask @Norayna0ekoa @mercurialwings @Cyrya @Natron @Aviv @auroshen @Revius @vangeance @laffayette @NikkaZara @CinamonPizza @Coward @JunS2 @Yukorusshi @5H4D0WDU57 @KiteM @Twye @Lokey @Ryuuna @xxxx @halforq @gilan @Eidos @Centennial @Caribou @Vulpen @Andraya @puppicino @Empyreal @DarkRemorse @Rarumara @Chocoli @InfectedWolf @scolopendra @crimsonpixie @baberuthless @Blessings5x @Sealterbloind @samatoki @Heart @eternatus @Novetteus @BraveEguana @Putrefaction @eonflute @liturgies @EonShinato @Superstition @kageshi @moosesushi @CryptidPossum @bitmap @Laegjarn @Altassar @SarcasticHawke @Tues @Gurrero @Blushunt @Azure @dayliqht @Eagles @Serendipia @Zenzic @alixander @Hessonite @Whymsical @scylla @Togame @snapdragonfruit @thanksmeg @Qazzie9 @Ravka @IndigoCat @pokelover150 @bany @GreenAtlas @Chichi @Rowdy @roule @Adagia @Cirrostratus @Lykos @RoyalTundra @Voidshadow @Spark @Are @oceanics @jr413 @Sarcosanct @bothriolepis @Equive @mayanaz @disentanglement @AquaPaladin @kievan @Croissants @evilwave @DobbyisFree @Kaneun @Mitski @crogge @Zayev @evidence @Desecrated @Garizard @Alanon @sucrose @sickreaps @meanling @Miloki @Silverlately @Lemonquartz @Calibris @fernbrake @Gypae @LightFall @menghuancat @AcretoSorien @l0ser @virtue @Galaxtic @Ysdaar @Firra @Charias @SaintMotel @doniider @FrostSkyder @mists @matejko @kavalkade @mizpah @Graff @Avessa @DarkAngelsBlood1 @NorthernLiights @Plushie @Flamenco @Sotherin @fluteloops0329 @Scamper @ClockworkEclipse @malarkeii @sercreepz @sheppo @Kalorin @Hydrixz404 @despoinai @Neoprene @AbsoluteZeroK @Tunfischhai @Isyrii @Silksharp @Iphegenia @elegia @Irrwahn @Miuv @1Sash1 @AwayfromBirdland @vasilyssa @Mintso @UNIVERSO @Phay @London @sensitivepigeon @Steel @Apothecaria @UnholyGrimlin @Verosa @eternitysgate @Moonweaverr @Algebra @Peisinoe @oof @Espenfalls @Suliko @Eucyon @EarthTiger @Kaamos @SeaShanty @Psi @Vivarium @bananowl @Lych @Raestrao @SabrinaB @Zarathusa @ado @Kyoya @Caydence @stones @ShinyHunter47 @Fluttering @ItMeansHope @Smalldoll @Glum @Swampbird @Toxiac @Suntouched @Eudialyte @Lupen @HoneyedBee @Mariposas @Why @bvvvvvm @Moirne @Frieren @FallingStar275 @supersafari @PlatinumDream @Cosmiali @TheDEV1L @borb @jennycatmystique @AquaEmperor @seablueheart @Vanq @RabbitSpirit @Hemophobia @Cassaroz @Yelo @Lackess @Helsing @ghostpath @itsscaryoutside @distaste @LABS107 @Abril @saphariadragon @limeypie @Synthsational @Askesis @Valishtu @innerspeaker @Tune @LunaBun @shanshui @Silvercats2 @Susurrar @furo @Conviction @ashenhartkrie @seamists @Xemriss @CharlotteHornets @persist @Yelloweye @Aberration @OatCrunch @Rathsin @Princesco @Zikitty @smalldoll @Coolfrost @Kuzco @heuksom @MysticOfLight @DarkNiiinja @WaterMaloneDraws @Barok @KaichouKai @philocaly @TheWildThings @sinistea @Realcottoncat @1sun1spirit @Pallup @Thorne [/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][br][br][b]Color and Date specifics:[/b][br][size=2][b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79219]Dragon 1 #79219[/url][/b] (Light Faceted) (Orca/Obsidian/Obsidian) 2013-06-29[/size][br][size=1]Date pings: [br]Specific pings: @Marceline @Aikoll @mercurialwings @Eidos @Blessings5x @eonflute @Tune @Garizard @Nukleer @Naught @cokl @Auraea @puppicino @LilyBound @dappledfire @LABS107 @Gig @Sushimonsterr @WANNACRY @Zikitty @X3X @Barok @Feet @Tauriel[/size][br][br][center][b]Please do not copy/paste pings from this post. (V4.1)[/b][br]Click [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2942468#post_2942468]here for the full thread[/url] and [url=https://fr-g1hoarders.github.io/GEESPinglist/g1-pinglist/]here for the website[/url][br][br][/center]
Offers ::
(I will not be pinging people for counter-offers until I make up my mind if I do want to part with him or not, so if you're invested, please make sure you keep watch of this space!)

400kg
405kg
PM Offer (still finalizing what the exact offer is)

Standard-Button.png
I used the 5 Digit (Unbred) Sales and Trades pinglists. Please do not copy/paste pings from this post. Click above for updated pinglists!

General pinglists: Offer
Ping for: XYY, Light Faceted, Modern, Wildclaw, Greyscale, Matching eyes

-Pings auto hidden-
@Rohi @SilverQuark @Aidan @GrimmRaven @Locked @NightRising @Aeraki @Seonais @Cerion @Marceline @Cynil @Eseren @Caoineadh @sifenke @Tinytalkingtina @Raidye @Tofubear @warn @AngelOfFate @chaisiren @seylon @TheLoversMask @Norayna0ekoa @mercurialwings @Cyrya @Natron @Aviv @auroshen @Revius @vangeance @laffayette @NikkaZara @CinamonPizza @Coward @JunS2 @Yukorusshi @5H4D0WDU57 @KiteM @Twye @Lokey @Ryuuna @xxxx @halforq @gilan @Eidos @Centennial @Caribou @Vulpen @Andraya @puppicino @Empyreal @DarkRemorse @Rarumara @Chocoli @InfectedWolf @scolopendra @crimsonpixie @baberuthless @Blessings5x @Sealterbloind @samatoki @Heart @eternatus @Novetteus @BraveEguana @Putrefaction @eonflute @liturgies @EonShinato @Superstition @kageshi @moosesushi @CryptidPossum @bitmap @Laegjarn @Altassar @SarcasticHawke @Tues @Gurrero @Blushunt @Azure @dayliqht @Eagles @Serendipia @Zenzic @alixander @Hessonite @Whymsical @scylla @Togame @snapdragonfruit @thanksmeg @Qazzie9 @Ravka @IndigoCat @pokelover150 @bany @GreenAtlas @Chichi @Rowdy @roule @Adagia @Cirrostratus @Lykos @RoyalTundra @Voidshadow @Spark @Are @oceanics @jr413 @Sarcosanct @bothriolepis @Equive @mayanaz @disentanglement @AquaPaladin @kievan @Croissants @evilwave @DobbyisFree @Kaneun @Mitski @crogge @Zayev @evidence @Desecrated @Garizard @Alanon @sucrose @sickreaps @meanling @Miloki @Silverlately @Lemonquartz @Calibris @fernbrake @Gypae @LightFall @menghuancat @AcretoSorien @l0ser @virtue @Galaxtic @Ysdaar @Firra @Charias @SaintMotel @doniider @FrostSkyder @mists @matejko @kavalkade @mizpah @Graff @Avessa @DarkAngelsBlood1 @NorthernLiights @Plushie @Flamenco @Sotherin @fluteloops0329 @Scamper @ClockworkEclipse @malarkeii @sercreepz @sheppo @Kalorin @Hydrixz404 @despoinai @Neoprene @AbsoluteZeroK @Tunfischhai @Isyrii @Silksharp @Iphegenia @elegia @Irrwahn @Miuv @1Sash1 @AwayfromBirdland @vasilyssa @Mintso @UNIVERSO @Phay @London @sensitivepigeon @Steel @Apothecaria @UnholyGrimlin @Verosa @eternitysgate @Moonweaverr @Algebra @Peisinoe @oof @Espenfalls @Suliko @Eucyon @EarthTiger @Kaamos @SeaShanty @Psi @Vivarium @bananowl @Lych @Raestrao @SabrinaB @Zarathusa @ado @Kyoya @Caydence @stones @ShinyHunter47 @Fluttering @ItMeansHope @Smalldoll @Glum @Swampbird @Toxiac @Suntouched @Eudialyte @Lupen @HoneyedBee @Mariposas @Why @bvvvvvm @Moirne @Frieren @FallingStar275 @supersafari @PlatinumDream @Cosmiali @TheDEV1L @borb @jennycatmystique @AquaEmperor @seablueheart @Vanq @RabbitSpirit @Hemophobia @Cassaroz @Yelo @Lackess @Helsing @ghostpath @itsscaryoutside @distaste @LABS107 @Abril @saphariadragon @limeypie @Synthsational @Askesis @Valishtu @innerspeaker @Tune @LunaBun @shanshui @Silvercats2 @Susurrar @furo @Conviction @ashenhartkrie @seamists @Xemriss @CharlotteHornets @persist @Yelloweye @Aberration @OatCrunch @Rathsin @Princesco @Zikitty @smalldoll @Coolfrost @Kuzco @heuksom @MysticOfLight @DarkNiiinja @WaterMaloneDraws @Barok @KaichouKai @philocaly @TheWildThings @sinistea @Realcottoncat @1sun1spirit @Pallup @Thorne

Color and Date specifics:
Dragon 1 #79219 (Light Faceted) (Orca/Obsidian/Obsidian) 2013-06-29
Date pings:
Specific pings: @Marceline @Aikoll @mercurialwings @Eidos @Blessings5x @eonflute @Tune @Garizard @Nukleer @Naught @cokl @Auraea @puppicino @LilyBound @dappledfire @LABS107 @Gig @Sushimonsterr @WANNACRY @Zikitty @X3X @Barok @Feet @Tauriel

Please do not copy/paste pings from this post. (V4.1)
Click here for the full thread and here for the website

AScq6qj.png
Animation + More!!! Art Sales
Wishlist || SnowyBlink Adopt Shop
Blep Bean Adopt Shop || Lore-Building Challenge!
Official Ice Subspecies Organizer!
It's AlyxSandre, not Alyxandre!
Broooo, dont get rid of that scatter history x'D Im like invested in the legacy of this guy lmao I wanna see him be an imp (For your sake I do NOT want to see him be an Imp tho bc all those gems..... Youd be saving for the rest of eternity )
Broooo, dont get rid of that scatter history x'D Im like invested in the legacy of this guy lmao I wanna see him be an imp (For your sake I do NOT want to see him be an Imp tho bc all those gems..... Youd be saving for the rest of eternity )
Ever heard of 4 Progenitor Dragons?

Follow the Linage to find out more! Auctioneer Services

Auction Service | DeviART|bonsai_by_miirshroom_2_by_austrealisink-dcb023p.png| Instagram | Art Shop
He's amazing! Good luck!
He's amazing! Good luck!
eZkEZkj.jpg
i am in awe - he's beautiful

good luck !
i am in awe - he's beautiful

good luck !
97f1bd05c230620a8af8fd6a35118ace3f5937a1.png
tumblr_p732foPLUF1rdxogmo4_r1_250.gif
em | she/her | +0 FR time | lorenz enthusiast
tumblr_p732foPLUF1rdxogmo4_r1_250.gif
[/center][/center]
Should you keep him and decide to Imperialize him, would it possible to get a ping to see the transformation? :o
Should you keep him and decide to Imperialize him, would it possible to get a ping to see the transformation? :o
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

Not gonna lie, I'd easily drop 400kg on him in a heartbeat if I had it. xD Good luck!
Not gonna lie, I'd easily drop 400kg on him in a heartbeat if I had it. xD Good luck!
Man he looks amazing. Seriously thinking about liquidating dragons and UMAs to affor him right now
Man he looks amazing. Seriously thinking about liquidating dragons and UMAs to affor him right now
tDeKDnH.png8113890e65468d3e592e04d0586e31cc.pngss.png
Okay I can offer 400kg to start.
Okay I can offer 400kg to start.
lightfull.png
NOOOOOOOO- in a scenario in which the buyer would like to keep the list of scattered colours, would you be willing to leave that in at least? I personally like to keep all of the colours in there so it's nice to look back at, so I'm just asking.

Here's a friendly bump! The guy's most likely gonna sell for a lot more than 400kG, as he deserves
NOOOOOOOO- in a scenario in which the buyer would like to keep the list of scattered colours, would you be willing to leave that in at least? I personally like to keep all of the colours in there so it's nice to look back at, so I'm just asking.

Here's a friendly bump! The guy's most likely gonna sell for a lot more than 400kG, as he deserves
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
1 2 3