Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [IC/Offers] SOLD
1 2
@Competitor & @Alphazi noted, thank you. I'll be sure to poke you if I go ahead with a sale ^^
@Competitor & @Alphazi noted, thank you. I'll be sure to poke you if I go ahead with a sale ^^
@Sky alright! thank you very much C: good luck either way with whatever you decide! <3
@Sky alright! thank you very much C: good luck either way with whatever you decide! <3
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
@Asteraoth you do have some lovely dragons, nice colours too!
Thank you for your offer, not quite what im looking for tho ^^
@Asteraoth you do have some lovely dragons, nice colours too!
Thank you for your offer, not quite what im looking for tho ^^
@Sky

Ping me for an auction, please.
@Sky

Ping me for an auction, please.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@nightwind will do
@nightwind will do
Good luck bump! I wish I could own her but have nowhere near enough to offer or trade. Good luck though. Love a ping if you auction though as would love to see her again!
Good luck bump! I wish I could own her but have nowhere near enough to offer or trade. Good luck though. Love a ping if you auction though as would love to see her again!
rQOco4e.png99D28Ew.gif jqUroFl.gifE3qjBsS.png
Somebody should inform the accent artist 502 about that sale xD

Leaving basically a good luck bump and an admiring from afar :3 I purchased my 5D G1 3 days ago, which is my first oldie besides a few 7Ds, so I have nothing really saved up for such a lovely lovely lady!
Somebody should inform the accent artist 502 about that sale xD

Leaving basically a good luck bump and an admiring from afar :3 I purchased my 5D G1 3 days ago, which is my first oldie besides a few 7Ds, so I have nothing really saved up for such a lovely lovely lady!
BannerSiggiSize.pngky82ASU.gif
@Sky What about 300kg if you’re fine waiting a month?
@Sky What about 300kg if you’re fine waiting a month?
_____________________________________ _____________________ 52276747607_eafe8ce4d4_o.png ___
FAQ «
Wishlist «

+3 FRT «
Tigers RNG
@Booleano
Yes this is closer to what I was looking for. I'll be sure to keep this in mind. I'm still slightly tentative.
@Booleano
Yes this is closer to what I was looking for. I'll be sure to keep this in mind. I'm still slightly tentative.
she looks so beautiful!!
currently just found out about 3-digit dragons and I'm obsessed!
she looks so beautiful!!
currently just found out about 3-digit dragons and I'm obsessed!
6O0US88.png
1 2