Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [FIN] Suspended Disbelief 2 - Discussion
1 2 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105
@pasture

that k goes before the s ;P

anyway, that's a good question
d1 I would've likely gone for Firo thanks to how loud she is
it's not in mafia's interest to let the conversation keep going for too long, and I was aware of how loud she is before the game even started
as it is, I'm glad she got to be around as long as she did

as for who I find the most suspicious: if @HeartlessDemon doesn't come back and start talking in the near future, it's Heartless, because without other information to go off of I feel like I'm being ignored or avoided on purpose

otherwise, Lugia thanks to the generally questionable (lack of?) activity since d1
I noted the voting activity d1 and though I kind of forgot about it, Lugia hasn't really done anything to appear more towny since
the lack of voting last day phase definitely doesn't help

also, no one asked but I think I feel better about @Vrykolakas at the moment, based on some of the recent activity
I still don't share or entirely agree with the "I have a gun and I'm afraid to use it" business, but at this point in game it does make more sense to be careful rather than sorry
@pasture

that k goes before the s ;P

anyway, that's a good question
d1 I would've likely gone for Firo thanks to how loud she is
it's not in mafia's interest to let the conversation keep going for too long, and I was aware of how loud she is before the game even started
as it is, I'm glad she got to be around as long as she did

as for who I find the most suspicious: if @HeartlessDemon doesn't come back and start talking in the near future, it's Heartless, because without other information to go off of I feel like I'm being ignored or avoided on purpose

otherwise, Lugia thanks to the generally questionable (lack of?) activity since d1
I noted the voting activity d1 and though I kind of forgot about it, Lugia hasn't really done anything to appear more towny since
the lack of voting last day phase definitely doesn't help

also, no one asked but I think I feel better about @Vrykolakas at the moment, based on some of the recent activity
I still don't share or entirely agree with the "I have a gun and I'm afraid to use it" business, but at this point in game it does make more sense to be careful rather than sorry
I guess I should probably ping @Shadowlugia711 for that, though I honestly don't expect there's going to be much of a response
I guess I should probably ping @Shadowlugia711 for that, though I honestly don't expect there's going to be much of a response
Okay, well, we'll know if there's 3 or 2 Mafia left if we lose at the end of the night... unless the NK is blocked.
Okay, well, we'll know if there's 3 or 2 Mafia left if we lose at the end of the night... unless the NK is blocked.
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
I'm so glad that my hunch of Argathakul being scum was correct and we got a non-mod kill maf. I'm also sad about Shimmer leaving the game since that puts basically back to what was going on yesterday.

My thoughts that the last two scum are Heartless and Shadow. Shimmer flipping as town makes me feel more confident that Shadow is scum.

@ShadowLugia711 @HeartlessDemon

I doubt either one of them are really going to show up at this point.
I'm so glad that my hunch of Argathakul being scum was correct and we got a non-mod kill maf. I'm also sad about Shimmer leaving the game since that puts basically back to what was going on yesterday.

My thoughts that the last two scum are Heartless and Shadow. Shimmer flipping as town makes me feel more confident that Shadow is scum.

@ShadowLugia711 @HeartlessDemon

I doubt either one of them are really going to show up at this point.
RK2q3qt.pnguCZgS26.png
@varikset

Aaaa apologies! I was typing on my phone and I think I must've misplaced it due to my small screen. :'3c

But okay I see :thinking:.

And while I get your Heartless suspicions... I feel like Lugia also is very guilty of avoiding things. However, Honestly.... I just want both of them to come defend themselves with a lengthy post I can dissect. :'3 it would make me feel 100% better if they both came out to at least defend themselves, otherwise I always feel like I'm taking a shot in the dark.

So for the sake of hoping to summon them, I shall ping once more.

@heartlessdemon @shadowlugia711

Cometh and defend thyselves please! While you guys are at it, I want actual, concrete thoughts on at least one person you find to be guilty.
@varikset

Aaaa apologies! I was typing on my phone and I think I must've misplaced it due to my small screen. :'3c

But okay I see :thinking:.

And while I get your Heartless suspicions... I feel like Lugia also is very guilty of avoiding things. However, Honestly.... I just want both of them to come defend themselves with a lengthy post I can dissect. :'3 it would make me feel 100% better if they both came out to at least defend themselves, otherwise I always feel like I'm taking a shot in the dark.

So for the sake of hoping to summon them, I shall ping once more.

@heartlessdemon @shadowlugia711

Cometh and defend thyselves please! While you guys are at it, I want actual, concrete thoughts on at least one person you find to be guilty.
cg9IgXW.png ......
the name's sage! | i promise i'm not scary
25 • he / him • neutral good
I don't really have anything to defend myself with.
@Shadowlugia711

That's it? Not even a suspect list?
@Shadowlugia711

That's it? Not even a suspect list?
5511.png tumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gif6073.png
[quote name="@Shadowlugia711" date="2022-04-20 09:49:32" ] I don't really have anything to defend myself with. [/quote] Even with my theory on you or even anyone else's suspicions? Nothing? Not even a "you guys are wrong"?
@Shadowlugia711 wrote on 2022-04-20 09:49:32:

Even with my theory on you or even anyone else's suspicions? Nothing? Not even a "you guys are wrong"?
cg9IgXW.png ......
the name's sage! | i promise i'm not scary
25 • he / him • neutral good
[img]https://i.gyazo.com/71f4ee4ede2918f9736602108d0bb62a.png[/img]
71f4ee4ede2918f9736602108d0bb62a.png
If I were to give my suspect list, I'd just be trying to shove the blame on someone else. There is no winning for me in this situation.
If I were to give my suspect list, I'd just be trying to shove the blame on someone else. There is no winning for me in this situation.
1 2 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105