Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [FIN] Suspended Disbelief 2 - Discussion
1 2 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105
Oh, interestingly enough I didn't even look at the lunch thread... (I chalk that up to forgetting it exists until I have a vote to make)

Seeing that people are voting for Arga... Aaah... I hate being on a train I don't have a full opinion on...

For that reason I'm gonna just stick with Lugia. Apologies, I should've looked at the thread more I suppose... ; w ;'
Oh, interestingly enough I didn't even look at the lunch thread... (I chalk that up to forgetting it exists until I have a vote to make)

Seeing that people are voting for Arga... Aaah... I hate being on a train I don't have a full opinion on...

For that reason I'm gonna just stick with Lugia. Apologies, I should've looked at the thread more I suppose... ; w ;'
cg9IgXW.png ......
the name's sage! | i promise i'm not scary
25 • he / him • neutral good
@pasture

Hey, neato for not voting with the crowd! I don't agree with your vote at the moment but j do appreciate you sticking to what reads you do have.

My thought process is indeed all over the place. I'll try try rein it in and explain it because I see how it can be hard to get at.

I think Argathakul is scum. I think that HeartlessDemon is scum. We all k ow that Beheaded was scum. Argathakul put Beheaded in nuetral slot in his OG read list and HeartlessDemon in town. Now the only Town Reads from him are me and the dead. Which doesn't sit well with me but I digress. You were put in the original nuetral camp. I proposed that Arg put a scumbuddy in each of the read camps to disperse suspicion, so that if one got caught the others might escape. I forgot for a moment that Beheaded was in nuetral and proposed that you were the nuetral slot. An error on my part, my bad. Secondarily I recognize that that is simply a theory, and said that maybe neither people in scumpile were scum on Arg's list. I still think that you could be one of the Mafia, but I do appreciate that read post. So even though the nuetral scum on Arg's list would have been claimed by Beheaded, leaving you in the clear, I meant that either a)you are not scum (less likely in my mind) b) Arg put two scum buddies in nuetral to keep them out of the sus pile (eh. Not sure how i feel about this, it's less strong.) Or c) Arg didn't care where he put his scumbuddies and went with someone else's reads to blend in, meaning you could be scum and nuetral, because that's how most people seemed to be reading you at the time.

Does that make a little more sense? Im very sorry that my thoughts are all over the place and I'll answer any other questions.
@pasture

Hey, neato for not voting with the crowd! I don't agree with your vote at the moment but j do appreciate you sticking to what reads you do have.

My thought process is indeed all over the place. I'll try try rein it in and explain it because I see how it can be hard to get at.

I think Argathakul is scum. I think that HeartlessDemon is scum. We all k ow that Beheaded was scum. Argathakul put Beheaded in nuetral slot in his OG read list and HeartlessDemon in town. Now the only Town Reads from him are me and the dead. Which doesn't sit well with me but I digress. You were put in the original nuetral camp. I proposed that Arg put a scumbuddy in each of the read camps to disperse suspicion, so that if one got caught the others might escape. I forgot for a moment that Beheaded was in nuetral and proposed that you were the nuetral slot. An error on my part, my bad. Secondarily I recognize that that is simply a theory, and said that maybe neither people in scumpile were scum on Arg's list. I still think that you could be one of the Mafia, but I do appreciate that read post. So even though the nuetral scum on Arg's list would have been claimed by Beheaded, leaving you in the clear, I meant that either a)you are not scum (less likely in my mind) b) Arg put two scum buddies in nuetral to keep them out of the sus pile (eh. Not sure how i feel about this, it's less strong.) Or c) Arg didn't care where he put his scumbuddies and went with someone else's reads to blend in, meaning you could be scum and nuetral, because that's how most people seemed to be reading you at the time.

Does that make a little more sense? Im very sorry that my thoughts are all over the place and I'll answer any other questions.
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
God I need to stop staying up so late

Was hoping some of the few that haven't posted or have barely posted would have said something, but alas.

I'll put my vote in for Argathakul. The lack of anything from those on my scum read is frustrating. Hard to tell if they're townies just giving up (please don't) or panicking scum that are just trying to wait it out, since they all can't be scum.
God I need to stop staying up so late

Was hoping some of the few that haven't posted or have barely posted would have said something, but alas.

I'll put my vote in for Argathakul. The lack of anything from those on my scum read is frustrating. Hard to tell if they're townies just giving up (please don't) or panicking scum that are just trying to wait it out, since they all can't be scum.
5511.png tumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gif6073.png
Lockdown. No further votes or amulet choices will be accepted past this point. Please do not post until the EoTD post is up!
Lockdown. No further votes or amulet choices will be accepted past this point. Please do not post until the EoTD post is up!
jghAv2V.png
Players:
@pasture @Vrykolakas @Ghostbur @Solstices @Starstream @ChaoticPotato @Shadowlugia711 @Warriorgirl1234 @Shimmerwing @Ambrose @Argathakul @Varikset @Firo @ThisOneIsBlue @HeartlessDemon

Subs:
rip (let me know if anyone you know would like to be a sub!)

Specs:
@Epioth @Kalideoscope @raiccoon @polygone @Cadybug8484 @Maithax @Reshiramu @Lately @Beheaded @Druddigon
End Of Day 4

You hear the sound of a firecracker, and seconds later a projection of Spark bursts into existence in the sky. "I hope everyone got to rest well!" Spark's projection does a small wink.

"I've got something cool for you next! I'm really excited -and kind of nervous about this next part, actually-" he pauses, "but it should be fun! I think you'll like it!"

Spark snaps his fingers. Within a second the sky darkens, and constellations blink into existence. The vanilla-milkshake current gently guides your waffle raft to dry land. You disembark your waffle raft, and find yourself in a clearing with a bonfire at the center of it. As you approach the bonfire, you notice blankets, glowsticks, and very fluffy plushies. You make yourself comfortable surrounded by blankets, and snuggle up to a giant fluffy polar bear.

The bonfire flickers for a second, and in the blink of an eye Spark appears, cartwheeling out of the flames. He dusts off specks of ash from his pelt and proceeds to curl up in a pile of blankets next to him.

"Blankets! Cozy..." He sighs contentedly. Suddenly, he sits up with a jolt. "Oh, wait, how could I forget to bring snacks?" He reaches into his hat and unloads pawful after pawful of chocolate and marshmallows. Once he makes sure that each of you are loaded with snacks, he procures a glowing orb from his pocket.

"You've been hearing from me for quite a long time--but I want to hear from all of you, too! Let's tell each other some stories!" He touches the orb to his forehead, and in an instant, the constellations sprout to life, changing in form to fit the narrative as Spark excitedly recites his favourite childhood fairytale.

Later, the orb is passed around and you each take turns telling each other stories, in the comfort of warm blankets and fluffy plushies. after all, all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well
Argathakul has been eliminated. They were Mafia.
Night 4 has begun! You may resume posting.
Night 4 ends on 0200FRT, 21 April. Please submit any night actions (if you have any) by then.
Players:
@pasture @Vrykolakas @Ghostbur @Solstices @Starstream @ChaoticPotato @Shadowlugia711 @Warriorgirl1234 @Shimmerwing @Ambrose @Argathakul @Varikset @Firo @ThisOneIsBlue @HeartlessDemon

Subs:
rip (let me know if anyone you know would like to be a sub!)

Specs:
@Epioth @Kalideoscope @raiccoon @polygone @Cadybug8484 @Maithax @Reshiramu @Lately @Beheaded @Druddigon
End Of Day 4

You hear the sound of a firecracker, and seconds later a projection of Spark bursts into existence in the sky. "I hope everyone got to rest well!" Spark's projection does a small wink.

"I've got something cool for you next! I'm really excited -and kind of nervous about this next part, actually-" he pauses, "but it should be fun! I think you'll like it!"

Spark snaps his fingers. Within a second the sky darkens, and constellations blink into existence. The vanilla-milkshake current gently guides your waffle raft to dry land. You disembark your waffle raft, and find yourself in a clearing with a bonfire at the center of it. As you approach the bonfire, you notice blankets, glowsticks, and very fluffy plushies. You make yourself comfortable surrounded by blankets, and snuggle up to a giant fluffy polar bear.

The bonfire flickers for a second, and in the blink of an eye Spark appears, cartwheeling out of the flames. He dusts off specks of ash from his pelt and proceeds to curl up in a pile of blankets next to him.

"Blankets! Cozy..." He sighs contentedly. Suddenly, he sits up with a jolt. "Oh, wait, how could I forget to bring snacks?" He reaches into his hat and unloads pawful after pawful of chocolate and marshmallows. Once he makes sure that each of you are loaded with snacks, he procures a glowing orb from his pocket.

"You've been hearing from me for quite a long time--but I want to hear from all of you, too! Let's tell each other some stories!" He touches the orb to his forehead, and in an instant, the constellations sprout to life, changing in form to fit the narrative as Spark excitedly recites his favourite childhood fairytale.

Later, the orb is passed around and you each take turns telling each other stories, in the comfort of warm blankets and fluffy plushies. after all, all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well
Argathakul has been eliminated. They were Mafia.
Night 4 has begun! You may resume posting.
Night 4 ends on 0200FRT, 21 April. Please submit any night actions (if you have any) by then.
jghAv2V.png
HA! YEAH, WE GOT ONE! WE NOW DONT HAVE TO SAY THAT THE ONLY MAFIA WAS KILLED BY MOD, WOO!!!
HA! YEAH, WE GOT ONE! WE NOW DONT HAVE TO SAY THAT THE ONLY MAFIA WAS KILLED BY MOD, WOO!!!
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Clayton Academy
I do feel like this sets us up pretty well to look into HeartlessDemon as our next target. @pasture while I might share your sus on Shadow to an extent I feel like we should hold off in favor of Heartless. HeartlessDemon seems more connected to Arg at the moment.
I do feel like this sets us up pretty well to look into HeartlessDemon as our next target. @pasture while I might share your sus on Shadow to an extent I feel like we should hold off in favor of Heartless. HeartlessDemon seems more connected to Arg at the moment.

Clayton Academy
@pasture @Vrykolakas @Ghostbur @Solstices @Starstream @ChaoticPotato @Shadowlugia711 @/Warriorgirl1234 @Shimmerwing @/Ambrose @/Argathakul @Varikset @/Firo @/ThisOneIsBlue @HeartlessDemon

A bolt of lightning flashes down and strikes @Shimmerwing! Shimmer was Town.

(good luck with your uni entrance exams! <3)
@pasture @Vrykolakas @Ghostbur @Solstices @Starstream @ChaoticPotato @Shadowlugia711 @/Warriorgirl1234 @Shimmerwing @/Ambrose @/Argathakul @Varikset @/Firo @/ThisOneIsBlue @HeartlessDemon

A bolt of lightning flashes down and strikes @Shimmerwing! Shimmer was Town.

(good luck with your uni entrance exams! <3)
jghAv2V.png
alright, good
assuming we had 4 scum to begin with, we should have 2 more
I would hope this game didn't start with 5 mafia, at least

to add to what was said before, just as a reminder: if you stay silent now and are town, it may result in a mislynch, which we still can't really afford

especially considering a townie just got modkilled

@pasture

honestly, good on you for not discounting me lol
if nobody squinted at all with my waning activity levels, I'd be concerned

it does strike me as slightly odd that you didn't give that or anything else as actual reasoning, but fair enough, I suppose

for what it's worth, if I was "trying to keep the Mafia afloat", I would most definitely not have arranged for ThisOneIsBlue as the NK when the mafia chose to do so LOL

out of curiosity, does Shimmerwing flipping town change anything for you, or do you still feel like your reads on Heartless and Lugia are solid?
alright, good
assuming we had 4 scum to begin with, we should have 2 more
I would hope this game didn't start with 5 mafia, at least

to add to what was said before, just as a reminder: if you stay silent now and are town, it may result in a mislynch, which we still can't really afford

especially considering a townie just got modkilled

@pasture

honestly, good on you for not discounting me lol
if nobody squinted at all with my waning activity levels, I'd be concerned

it does strike me as slightly odd that you didn't give that or anything else as actual reasoning, but fair enough, I suppose

for what it's worth, if I was "trying to keep the Mafia afloat", I would most definitely not have arranged for ThisOneIsBlue as the NK when the mafia chose to do so LOL

out of curiosity, does Shimmerwing flipping town change anything for you, or do you still feel like your reads on Heartless and Lugia are solid?
Oh good job on arga everyone! .o. man. Knowing that now Im still SO confused why Solstices tied the vote and kept Arga a float...

However... Sad that Shimmer was modkilled...

@Varisket

I could look thru stuff tonight, honestly, and see if anything else strikes me as odd... But honestly I feel like you're just a very solid player... It's just that age ol paranoia that keeps me from trusting your every word. LOL

But I see :thinking:, I'm sure it's not entirely helpful but Im just curious for my sake... Who would you have targeted :thinking:

With shimmer flipping town, I do admit that makes me want to take everything and shred it up and throw it in the air. But I still feel very solid with my other reads of people...namely Heartless and Lugia.

I can see who @chaoticpotato is gonna vote for, but I wanna ask, who do you find the most suspicious right now?
Oh good job on arga everyone! .o. man. Knowing that now Im still SO confused why Solstices tied the vote and kept Arga a float...

However... Sad that Shimmer was modkilled...

@Varisket

I could look thru stuff tonight, honestly, and see if anything else strikes me as odd... But honestly I feel like you're just a very solid player... It's just that age ol paranoia that keeps me from trusting your every word. LOL

But I see :thinking:, I'm sure it's not entirely helpful but Im just curious for my sake... Who would you have targeted :thinking:

With shimmer flipping town, I do admit that makes me want to take everything and shred it up and throw it in the air. But I still feel very solid with my other reads of people...namely Heartless and Lugia.

I can see who @chaoticpotato is gonna vote for, but I wanna ask, who do you find the most suspicious right now?
cg9IgXW.png ......
the name's sage! | i promise i'm not scary
25 • he / him • neutral good
1 2 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105