Deck or Method: Shadowscapes Tarot
Spread: Astrology Wheel
Query: pm!

Fortune teller: @Miyadori
Human or Dragon: human
Deck or Method:
Spread: The Starseer's Gift
Query: pm!
wind_genderfluidbling_by_cicide76536-dcl7tyg.gifscroll.pngAdoptSign.png100_zeff_moff.png
@FosPolaris Yes! It is the full natal chart, except I put a little more effort into it by reading and writing down the planetary aspects myself. And you get a hatchling, too! I will PM you shortly for the information I will need to compile the report.
_____

@MapleMantle Payment can be sent at any time by either PM or CR (whichever you prefer more!), and I will accept it once the reading has been delivered! Also, do you want the results of the spread to be posted here or PM'd to you directly?
_____

@kittykass I shall get into contact with you shortly!
@FosPolaris Yes! It is the full natal chart, except I put a little more effort into it by reading and writing down the planetary aspects myself. And you get a hatchling, too! I will PM you shortly for the information I will need to compile the report.
_____

@MapleMantle Payment can be sent at any time by either PM or CR (whichever you prefer more!), and I will accept it once the reading has been delivered! Also, do you want the results of the spread to be posted here or PM'd to you directly?
_____

@kittykass I shall get into contact with you shortly!
[Primal • Retreat]
Hatchery_signature2.png
@miyadori ill send through CR! also i would prefer the reading be sent in PMs if thats okay?
@miyadori ill send through CR! also i would prefer the reading be sent in PMs if thats okay?
200e8e37c84e41c9c65829c7a52e63fa711dcfc3.png
Hi FarashaSilver, I'd love a Rune Casting to be done on my behalf! Fortune teller: @FarashaSilver Human or Dragon: human Deck or Method: Rune Casting Query: Am I on the right track with the career / art-life balance I'm trying to achieve in my future, or are there still things in my way? Let me know if the query needs some changing up, or if there's any other info you need! I'll send you the 5k via CR. [emoji=skydancer star size=1]
Hi FarashaSilver, I'd love a Rune Casting to be done on my behalf!

Fortune teller: @FarashaSilver
Human or Dragon: human
Deck or Method: Rune Casting

Query: Am I on the right track with the career / art-life balance I'm trying to achieve in my future, or are there still things in my way?

Let me know if the query needs some changing up, or if there's any other info you need!
I'll send you the 5k via CR.
Baldwin Profit Calculator:
@findingpears - You got it, please send payment by PM when you're ready!
@findingpears - You got it, please send payment by PM when you're ready!
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
I'm catching up on my pings!!! I was away all day dealing with some family stuff but I'll fill out my slots and get back to folks promptly :)
I'm catching up on my pings!!! I was away all day dealing with some family stuff but I'll fill out my slots and get back to folks promptly :)
@Fleetfiend

Thank you so much! That gives me a lot of ideas to go on, I look forward to starting their lore :D And your deck really is beautiful, the illustrations are stunning ;w;

I will send payment now! And can I check, do you mind me posting these in their bio with credit to you?
@Fleetfiend

Thank you so much! That gives me a lot of ideas to go on, I look forward to starting their lore :D And your deck really is beautiful, the illustrations are stunning ;w;

I will send payment now! And can I check, do you mind me posting these in their bio with credit to you?
o723_d01L_findingpears.pngo723_d02_findingpears.pngo723_d03_findingpears.pngo723_d04_findingpears.pngo723_d05_findingpears.pngo723_d01R_findingpears.png __
FR+19
she / her
wishlist
art shop
__
____________ ____ l4necl8jk4m.png
@findingpears Whoops, missed this before the PM. I don't mind at all, thanks for asking! <3
@findingpears Whoops, missed this before the PM. I don't mind at all, thanks for asking! <3
0922J2U.pngXNtD94z.pngXNtD94z.pngU21ClwL.png
[color=darkolivegreen]@findingpears - (I was going to send this in a PM but it got weirdly formatted) these are the items that come to mind when Lachesis contemplates Alatáriel. They can be interpreted if you'd like or you can come to your own conclusions.[/color] [center][item=Crumbling Relief][item=Condor's Breastplate][item=Brave Blue Bee][item=Cindervine][/center]
@findingpears - (I was going to send this in a PM but it got weirdly formatted)

these are the items that come to mind when Lachesis contemplates Alatáriel. They can be interpreted if you'd like or you can come to your own conclusions.

Crumbling Relief Condor's Breastplate Brave Blue Bee Cindervine
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
1 2 3 4 5 6 7