Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Dust Racer Rookery (XYY G2 Aber)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/BbSPAKg.png[/img] [color=208fa0][size=6][font=Impact]Lineage Project and Hatchery[/font][/size][/color] [/center] [columns][img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/327c5ba8e3c0aaa9d93373346586d07c/tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif[/img] [nextcol][i]Welcome to Dust Racer Rookery! This thread serves as a hatchery for my humble progenitor lineage dragons as well as some pairs that are related to the main lineage in some way. I'll be expanding the clan's lore, updating available hatchlings, hosting events, and more! Feel free to hang out and help grow the lineage, or just grab an interesting hatchling or two! [/i][/columns] [center][color=208fa0][size=6][font=Impact]Lore[/font][/size][/color][/center] [right][i][size=2][color=61c5a3]With gusts above and dust below, we fly through nooks no fools would go.[/size][/color][/i][/right] [b]The Tale of the Brigand and the Tinkerer[/b] Valeridius, the Dust King, did not begin life born into his position at the head of the notorious Dust Racer clan. Rather, he once was a wanderer and a vagabond, utilizing his speed and cunning to survive by any means necessary. Over time, he earned a reputation as a skilled thief and scout-for-hire: able to accomplish nearly any task and disappear without a trace. However, he would eventually meet his match, falling into a trap set by Narcis, the Tinkerer. Narcis gave Valeridius an offer he couldn't refuse: help him find a legendary sorceress, or be turned in to the authorities. Valeridius grudgingly joined Narcis on his Quest. In their journey, Narcis and Valeridius became great friends, scouring every inch of Sornieth, searching for the mysterious sorceress who would grant Narcis some unknowable boon, and meeting many other friends and adventures on the way. After years of travelling and nearly giving up, the inseparable pair found the cave of the sorceress Rosvodiz. Rosvodiz indeed offered them both a spell that would provide each of them with what they needed most, but on one condition: that one of them would pass her test. The test was simple. They must fly deep into the narrow caverns and retrieve her treasured sky crystal. With that crystal, she would grant their boon. Confident in his skills, Valeridius accepted her challenge. But it was not as simple as it seemed, because there were creatures lurking in the dark, waiting for a chance to touch the powerful artifact. Valeridius sped into the caverns, toothy creatures haunting his shadow. The channel was narrow, and it was incredibly difficult to maneuver, so it was only a matter of time before the creatures started to overtake him, sky crystal glistening just out of sight. However, Valeridius was clever. With a lightning-fast barrel roll through the cavern, his wings picked up a glittering cloud of dust from the walls and floor of the cave, working up a massive obscuring veil. The shadows, flummoxed, could not navigate in the choking dust, and fell promptly behind. This gave Valeridius enough time to gain a lead, and reach the crystal first. The moment he touched the crystal, the creatures disappeared into the ether from which they came. And so, returning to Narcis and Rosvodiz with the crystal, it was time to receive their boon. Narcis immediately turned to the sorceress and asked for riches, to which she laughed. The boon, she said, was not for them to choose: they were to be given that which they needed the most. Narcis was gifted not with riches, but with increased inspiration and skill to craft things for those he loved most. And Valeridius, outwardly stoic, was gifted a newfound love for community and friendship. Once their quest ended, Valeridius left behind his wanderer's life, and decided to settle down and form a clan, to impart his skills onto the generations to come and to form ties to the earth as well as the sky. Narcis joined the clan as a builder, eager to provide what was needed for the clan to grow. Being eager to tell of his and Valeridius adventures, Narcis eventually coined the title "Dust King" for his friend - a name which he tries to live up to every single day. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/ucPHQfY.png[/img][/center] [columns][b]Clan and Culture[/b] Even though Valeridius has grown tired of adventuring, he encourages every member of his lineage to explore Somnieth far and wide, keeping their wits about them, learning about life, and making [s]enemies[/s] friends. His greatest hope is that tales of his exploits and journey from bandit to clan paragon live long after he does. In honor of the exciting challenge which the sorceress had devised for the Dust King, races have become an extremely important part of the Dust Racer clan culture. A feat of speed and intellect, anyone is able to participate in the many races held by the clan to celebrate their history and to challenge themselves in friendly competition. Dragons who perform well in races can earn the title of Dust Knight - a coveted role with special privileges among the clan. Each Dust Knight is awarded a title consisting of a number and a symbol, which does not denote rank but rather exists as a reflection of their demonstrated character. All of the Dust King's mates automatically earn a Dust Knighthood and a special title. Valeridius's current mate, Illuyanka, is a stern, but doting skydancer hailing from the Shifting Expanse who saved his life after getting lost in the Charged Barrens during his travels. She now lives with the Dust Racer clan in the Windswept Plateau, not afraid to offer advice and get her hands dirty to build, fight, and craft. [nextcol][img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/327c5ba8e3c0aaa9d93373346586d07c/tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif[/img][/columns] [size=4][b]Favored Familiars[/b][/size] [item=Pangolin Racer] [item=Dustfeather Sphinx] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60139][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/602/60139_350.png[/img][/url] [img]https://i.imgur.com/DNe8WHf.png[/img] [color=208fa0][size=6][font=Impact]Rules[/font][/size][/color][/center] [LIST] [*]Dust Racer dragons have a generation number that shows how distantly related they are to the founder. Valeridius is Generation 0; his children are Generation 1, his grandchildren are Generation 2, and so on. [*]In order to be registered as a member of the Dust Racer lineage, a dragon must be a descendent of Valeridius, and must meet at least ONE of the following criteria: have primary color between [color=c49a97][b]Tan[/b][/color] and [color=855c32][b]Tarnish[/b][/color], a secondary color between [color=AEC8FF][b]Sky[/b][/color] and [color=99ff9c][b]Mantis[/b][/color], or earn a Dust-knighthood (details TBA). Any genes and breeds are accepted, though the genes held by Valeridius are preferred (as are Skydancers). They also must link back to this thread in their bio, and must be named. [*]If your Dust Racer does not have a registered parent, they can still be registered provided they are trained to level 5 to prove their dedication to the clan. [*] To register a Dust Racer, DM or post in this thread with 1) a link to the dragon and 2) their generation (or dust knight). [*]Breeding Dust Racers to help expand the reach of the clan is greatly encouraged. However, avoid interbreeding members of the clan to avoid confusion with tracking the generations. [*]If you have adopted a Dust Racer, you are free to do with it what you wish. However, if you have a Gen1 or 2 of the lineage that you would like to part with, know that I encourage you to return them here to the clan rather than exalt them. I'd happily pay for their safe return and rehoming. [*]Creating lore for your Dust Racer dragons is heavily encouraged! Please feel free to craft and share lore here in this thread. [*]Note that Valeridius is my progenitor dragon and is quite old, and has a history of children from before this project began. If you have a descendant from other mates or from long ago please reach out! I'd be happy to include them in the registry in some way, and maybe work on some lore that brings them back together. [*]Only Dust Racer hatchlings may be advertised and sold in this thread. Please do not overuse the pinglists or use them for non-Dust dragons. [/LIST] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/mAnNH1d.png[/img] [color=208fa0][size=6][font=Impact]UPDATES[/font][/size][/color][/center] [i]2/3/2022[/i] - First gen 2 registered [i]12/31/2021 [/i]- First lineage hatch [i]12/27/2021 [/i]- Started work on the lineage project and hatchery today! Grand opening will be coming soon: probably on the day the first generation eggs hatch. I have some plans for lore which I am planning to fill out over the next few days. [size=2][b]Banner/Graphic Credits[/b] [i]Dust Cloud[/i] - [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2228812]Vista Pixels[/url] by Juunebugs [i]Dividers[/i] - [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2648881#post_38136417]Bio Resources[/url] by Archaic[/size]
BbSPAKg.png

Lineage Project and Hatchery
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif Welcome to Dust Racer Rookery! This thread serves as a hatchery for my humble progenitor lineage dragons as well as some pairs that are related to the main lineage in some way. I'll be expanding the clan's lore, updating available hatchlings, hosting events, and more! Feel free to hang out and help grow the lineage, or just grab an interesting hatchling or two!
Lore
With gusts above and dust below,
we fly through nooks no fools would go.

The Tale of the Brigand and the Tinkerer

Valeridius, the Dust King, did not begin life born into his position at the head of the notorious Dust Racer clan. Rather, he once was a wanderer and a vagabond, utilizing his speed and cunning to survive by any means necessary. Over time, he earned a reputation as a skilled thief and scout-for-hire: able to accomplish nearly any task and disappear without a trace.

However, he would eventually meet his match, falling into a trap set by Narcis, the Tinkerer. Narcis gave Valeridius an offer he couldn't refuse: help him find a legendary sorceress, or be turned in to the authorities. Valeridius grudgingly joined Narcis on his Quest.

In their journey, Narcis and Valeridius became great friends, scouring every inch of Sornieth, searching for the mysterious sorceress who would grant Narcis some unknowable boon, and meeting many other friends and adventures on the way. After years of travelling and nearly giving up, the inseparable pair found the cave of the sorceress Rosvodiz.

Rosvodiz indeed offered them both a spell that would provide each of them with what they needed most, but on one condition: that one of them would pass her test. The test was simple. They must fly deep into the narrow caverns and retrieve her treasured sky crystal. With that crystal, she would grant their boon. Confident in his skills, Valeridius accepted her challenge. But it was not as simple as it seemed, because there were creatures lurking in the dark, waiting for a chance to touch the powerful artifact.

Valeridius sped into the caverns, toothy creatures haunting his shadow. The channel was narrow, and it was incredibly difficult to maneuver, so it was only a matter of time before the creatures started to overtake him, sky crystal glistening just out of sight. However, Valeridius was clever. With a lightning-fast barrel roll through the cavern, his wings picked up a glittering cloud of dust from the walls and floor of the cave, working up a massive obscuring veil. The shadows, flummoxed, could not navigate in the choking dust, and fell promptly behind. This gave Valeridius enough time to gain a lead, and reach the crystal first.

The moment he touched the crystal, the creatures disappeared into the ether from which they came. And so, returning to Narcis and Rosvodiz with the crystal, it was time to receive their boon. Narcis immediately turned to the sorceress and asked for riches, to which she laughed. The boon, she said, was not for them to choose: they were to be given that which they needed the most. Narcis was gifted not with riches, but with increased inspiration and skill to craft things for those he loved most. And Valeridius, outwardly stoic, was gifted a newfound love for community and friendship.

Once their quest ended, Valeridius left behind his wanderer's life, and decided to settle down and form a clan, to impart his skills onto the generations to come and to form ties to the earth as well as the sky. Narcis joined the clan as a builder, eager to provide what was needed for the clan to grow. Being eager to tell of his and Valeridius adventures, Narcis eventually coined the title "Dust King" for his friend - a name which he tries to live up to every single day.
ucPHQfY.png
Clan and Culture

Even though Valeridius has grown tired of adventuring, he encourages every member of his lineage to explore Somnieth far and wide, keeping their wits about them, learning about life, and making enemies friends. His greatest hope is that tales of his exploits and journey from bandit to clan paragon live long after he does.

In honor of the exciting challenge which the sorceress had devised for the Dust King, races have become an extremely important part of the Dust Racer clan culture. A feat of speed and intellect, anyone is able to participate in the many races held by the clan to celebrate their history and to challenge themselves in friendly competition. Dragons who perform well in races can earn the title of Dust Knight - a coveted role with special privileges among the clan. Each Dust Knight is awarded a title consisting of a number and a symbol, which does not denote rank but rather exists as a reflection of their demonstrated character.

All of the Dust King's mates automatically earn a Dust Knighthood and a special title. Valeridius's current mate, Illuyanka, is a stern, but doting skydancer hailing from the Shifting Expanse who saved his life after getting lost in the Charged Barrens during his travels. She now lives with the Dust Racer clan in the Windswept Plateau, not afraid to offer advice and get her hands dirty to build, fight, and craft.
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif

Favored Familiars
Pangolin Racer Dustfeather Sphinx
60139_350.png

DNe8WHf.png
Rules
  • Dust Racer dragons have a generation number that shows how distantly related they are to the founder. Valeridius is Generation 0; his children are Generation 1, his grandchildren are Generation 2, and so on.
  • In order to be registered as a member of the Dust Racer lineage, a dragon must be a descendent of Valeridius, and must meet at least ONE of the following criteria: have primary color between Tan and Tarnish, a secondary color between Sky and Mantis, or earn a Dust-knighthood (details TBA). Any genes and breeds are accepted, though the genes held by Valeridius are preferred (as are Skydancers). They also must link back to this thread in their bio, and must be named.
  • If your Dust Racer does not have a registered parent, they can still be registered provided they are trained to level 5 to prove their dedication to the clan.
  • To register a Dust Racer, DM or post in this thread with 1) a link to the dragon and 2) their generation (or dust knight).
  • Breeding Dust Racers to help expand the reach of the clan is greatly encouraged. However, avoid interbreeding members of the clan to avoid confusion with tracking the generations.
  • If you have adopted a Dust Racer, you are free to do with it what you wish. However, if you have a Gen1 or 2 of the lineage that you would like to part with, know that I encourage you to return them here to the clan rather than exalt them. I'd happily pay for their safe return and rehoming.
  • Creating lore for your Dust Racer dragons is heavily encouraged! Please feel free to craft and share lore here in this thread.
  • Note that Valeridius is my progenitor dragon and is quite old, and has a history of children from before this project began. If you have a descendant from other mates or from long ago please reach out! I'd be happy to include them in the registry in some way, and maybe work on some lore that brings them back together.
  • Only Dust Racer hatchlings may be advertised and sold in this thread. Please do not overuse the pinglists or use them for non-Dust dragons.
mAnNH1d.png

UPDATES
2/3/2022 - First gen 2 registered
12/31/2021 - First lineage hatch
12/27/2021 - Started work on the lineage project and hatchery today! Grand opening will be coming soon: probably on the day the first generation eggs hatch. I have some plans for lore which I am planning to fill out over the next few days.

Banner/Graphic Credits
Dust Cloud - Vista Pixels by Juunebugs
Dividers - Bio Resources by Archaic
0922J2U.pngXNtD94z.pngXNtD94z.pngU21ClwL.png
[center][color=208fa0][size=6][font=Impact]Available Hatchlings[/font][/size][/color] [quote][left] [LIST] [*]Mixed payments are allowed (1g:1000kt). [*]Potentially willing to accept fanart, lore, items, better graphics, etc as partial/full payment. Don't be afraid to offer! [*]All hatchlings bred from in-house pairs will be named if they aren't adopted within 3 days. [*]Happy to hold for up to 5 days. [/LIST] [b]Discounts[/b] [i]These all stack![/i] [LIST] [*] [i]30%[/i] - Birthday [*] [i]10%[/i] - Wind Flight [*] [i]5% [/i] - on Pinglist [*] [i]5% [/i] - Affiliate Referral [/LIST][/left][/quote] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/77077359][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/770774/77077359_350.png[/img][/url][nextcol][i]Orchidales[/i] - Female Spiral [emoji=light rune size=1] Common Dirt/Seafoam/Orchid Flaunt/Flair/Spines Gen 2 Dust Racer Lineage [i](Unregistered)[/i] 100 words of lore [size=1](Not eligible for shop discounts)[/size] Ping @/beauzbelle [/columns] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75579639][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/755797/75579639_350.png[/img][/url][nextcol][i]Crema[/i] - Male Fae [emoji=light rune size=1] Common Latte/Azure/Mulberry Jupiter/Stripes/Spines Gen 2 Dust Racer Lineage [i](Unregistered)[/i] 20 k[emoji=treasure size=1]/[emoji=gem size=1] [size=1](Not eligible for shop discounts)[/size] Ping @/beauzbelle [/columns] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75579640][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/755797/75579640_350.png[/img][/url][nextcol][i]Quaker[/i] - Male Fae [emoji=light rune size=1] Common Driftwood/Azure/Royal Jupiter/Stripes/Spines Gen 2 Dust Racer Lineage [i](Unregistered)[/i] 20 k[emoji=treasure size=1]/[emoji=gem size=1] [size=1](Not eligible for shop discounts)[/size] Ping @/beauzbelle [/columns] [/center]
Available Hatchlings
Quote:
  • Mixed payments are allowed (1g:1000kt).
  • Potentially willing to accept fanart, lore, items, better graphics, etc as partial/full payment. Don't be afraid to offer!
  • All hatchlings bred from in-house pairs will be named if they aren't adopted within 3 days.
  • Happy to hold for up to 5 days.

Discounts

These all stack!
  • 30% - Birthday
  • 10% - Wind Flight
  • 5% - on Pinglist
  • 5% - Affiliate Referral

77077359_350.png Orchidales - Female Spiral
Common
Dirt/Seafoam/Orchid
Flaunt/Flair/Spines

Gen 2 Dust Racer Lineage (Unregistered)

100 words of lore
(Not eligible for shop discounts)
Ping @/beauzbelle
75579639_350.png Crema - Male Fae
Common
Latte/Azure/Mulberry
Jupiter/Stripes/Spines

20 k/
Ping @/beauzbelle
75579640_350.png Quaker - Male Fae
Common
Driftwood/Azure/Royal
Jupiter/Stripes/Spines

20 k/
Ping @/beauzbelle

[center][color=208fa0][size=6][font=Impact]Dust Racer Clan Registry[/font][/size][/color] [size=4][b]Generation 0[/b][/size] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60139][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/602/60139.png[/img][/url] [size=4][b]Generation 1[/b][/size] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74764607][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/747647/74764607.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74764608][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/747647/74764608.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74764609][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/747647/74764609.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75616484][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/756165/75616484.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=76202526][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/762026/76202526.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=75616483][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/756165/75616483.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=76856185][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/768562/76856185.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76856187][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/768562/76856187.png[/img][/url] [size=4][b]Generation 2[/b][/size] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=75579638][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/755797/75579638.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=75553759][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/755538/75553759.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=76435241][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/764353/76435241.png[/img][/url] [size=4][b]Dust Knights[/b][/size] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/183568][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/1836/183568.png[/img][/url][center]Illuyanka [color=208fa0]Queen of Wands[/center][/color] [/center]
Dust Racer Clan Registry

Generation 0

60139.png

Generation 1

74764607.png 74764608.png 74764609.png75616484.png76202526.png75616483.png76856185.png76856187.png

Generation 2

75579638.png75553759.png76435241.png

Dust Knights

183568.png
Illuyanka
Queen of Wands

[center][color=208fa0][size=6][font=Impact]Rookery Nest (Pairs)[/font][/size][/color] [quote]All Eggs from these pairs will be Wind Flight. [emoji=wind rune size=1][/quote] [img]https://i.imgur.com/ncYQGSh.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/Hp4rQAL.png[/img][/center] [b]Pair: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60139][/b]Valeridius[/url] and [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/183568]Illuyanka[/url] [b]Status:[/b] [i]HIATUS[/i] [b]Lore:[/b] The progenitor of the Dust Racer clan and his mate. Children of this pair can be registered as Gen1 of the Dust Racer Clan. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/ucPHQfY.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/FKFWe4T.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/vB0f5Vk.png[/img][/center] [b]Pair:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74124213]Narcis[/url] and [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74306875]Sorsa[/url] [b]Status:[/b] [i]HIATUS (BRED ON REQUEST)[/i] [b]Lore:[/b] Valeridius's dear friend Narcis the Tinkerer and his mate Sorsa: the regal and distinguished noble who delights in Narcis' craft. Narcis works as a carpenter and a toymaker, and his mate keeps a humble garden. Children of this pair are descendants of Darter and Tellar, as well as Naomi. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/ucPHQfY.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/JFD41vd.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/4GjeHQl.png[/img][/center] [b]Pair:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74355385]Spica[/url] and [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74194041]Arcturus[/url] [b]Status:[/b] [i]ON COOLDOWN[/i] [b]Lore:[/b] Spica serves as the most valuable advisor and judge in the Dust Racer clan. Most notably, she oversees all races and has the final call in determining the winner. Her sharp eye and calm demeanor has earned her a great deal of respect among the clan. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/ucPHQfY.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/BIlLFMg.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/uVIDhSm.png[/img][/center] [b]Pair:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74829810]Sverre[/url] and [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58540587]Sukrie[/url] [b]Status:[/b] [i]ON COOLDOWN[/i] [b]Lore:[/b] Hatchlings of this pair will be valid members of the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2722400]Blooming Grove Sickness [/url]subspecies, courtesy of the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3034158#post_3034158]Back From the Dead Project[/url]. Sverre and Sukrie are a quiet pair of wanderers that have settled on the outskirts of the Dust Racer clan territory. They will often visit the main village and other nearby settlements to trade and socialize - but will never stay for long, due to fear of spreading their spores unnecessarily. They take pride in patrolling the territory, and reporting any potential threats to the Dust King. That is, threats that they don't take care of themselves. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/ucPHQfY.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/P9t8WIx.png[/img][/center] [columns][color=transparent]_____________[/color][nextcol][b]PURE G2[/b] [b]Aberration:[/b] 100% 25% XYY[nextcol][color=transparent]___[/color][nextcol][img]https://i.imgur.com/h1OWZoA.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/tVNPeJe.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/3hff4oj.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/Hwx7EF5.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/1aAV1S4.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/BncykOC.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/56Np4Qp.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/BncykOC.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/DaUQO79.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/3vSHCiB.png[/img][nextcol][color=transparent]___[/color][nextcol][b]Slime:[/b] 100% [b]Sludge:[/b] 100% [b]Polkadot:[/b] 50%, [b]Polypore:[/b] 50%[/columns] [b]Pair:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72120358]Laudan[/url] and [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68378665]Paracela[/url] [b]Status:[/b] [i]ON COOLDOWN[/i] [b]Lore:[/b] Laudan and Paracela appeared as if from thin air among Thistle Ridge village, and brought with them all sorts of items, tinctures, and stories from other corners of the world. However, there's something about them that doesn't sit quite right with most other members of the town: perhaps it is their eerie optimism, or perhaps it is the smell of mold that announces their arrival at any gathering. Regardless, they have found a home in the outskirts, where they grow all varieties of fungus. Some medicinal, some... with other properties. It's considered taboo to visit them, especially prior to Dust Races based on claims that their wares provide unfair, perhaps even magical, advantages.
Rookery Nest (Pairs)
Quote:
All Eggs from these pairs will be Wind Flight.

ncYQGSh.png
Hp4rQAL.png

Pair: Valeridius and Illuyanka
Lore:
The progenitor of the Dust Racer clan and his mate. Children of this pair can be registered as Gen1 of the Dust Racer Clan.
ucPHQfY.png

FKFWe4T.png
vB0f5Vk.png

Pair: Narcis and Sorsa
Lore:
Valeridius's dear friend Narcis the Tinkerer and his mate Sorsa: the regal and distinguished noble who delights in Narcis' craft. Narcis works as a carpenter and a toymaker, and his mate keeps a humble garden. Children of this pair are descendants of Darter and Tellar, as well as Naomi.
ucPHQfY.png

JFD41vd.png
4GjeHQl.png

Pair: Spica and Arcturus
Lore:
Spica serves as the most valuable advisor and judge in the Dust Racer clan. Most notably, she oversees all races and has the final call in determining the winner. Her sharp eye and calm demeanor has earned her a great deal of respect among the clan.
ucPHQfY.png

BIlLFMg.png
uVIDhSm.png

Pair: Sverre and Sukrie
Lore:
Hatchlings of this pair will be valid members of the Blooming Grove Sickness subspecies, courtesy of the Back From the Dead Project.

Sverre and Sukrie are a quiet pair of wanderers that have settled on the outskirts of the Dust Racer clan territory. They will often visit the main village and other nearby settlements to trade and socialize - but will never stay for long, due to fear of spreading their spores unnecessarily. They take pride in patrolling the territory, and reporting any potential threats to the Dust King. That is, threats that they don't take care of themselves.
ucPHQfY.png

P9t8WIx.png
_____________ PURE G2
Aberration: 100%
25% XYY
___ h1OWZoA.pngtVNPeJe.png3hff4oj.pngHwx7EF5.png1aAV1S4.png
BncykOC.png
56Np4Qp.pngBncykOC.pngDaUQO79.png3vSHCiB.png
___ Slime: 100%

Sludge: 100%

Polkadot: 50%, Polypore: 50%

Pair: Laudan and Paracela
Lore:
Laudan and Paracela appeared as if from thin air among Thistle Ridge village, and brought with them all sorts of items, tinctures, and stories from other corners of the world. However, there's something about them that doesn't sit quite right with most other members of the town: perhaps it is their eerie optimism, or perhaps it is the smell of mold that announces their arrival at any gathering. Regardless, they have found a home in the outskirts, where they grow all varieties of fungus. Some medicinal, some... with other properties. It's considered taboo to visit them, especially prior to Dust Races based on claims that their wares provide unfair, perhaps even magical, advantages.

Pinglist

Dust Racer Lineage

Lineage Hatchlings
@StormHeart413 @St0rmbringer @ChesireCLAM @hzsky @BlueEternity @MordredSky @Almedha @mungmungbean

Dust Racer Events and Announcements
@StormHeart413 @hzsky @BlueEternity @Zaitria

Breeding Pairs

Dust Royalty
@Fantivity @beauzbelle @draconiform @hzsky @Zaitria @nevermorre @hyddenchyld

Prize Crafters
@GladeBlade

Checkered Flags
@Dragongirl00100
Imps Only - @hzsky

Bloom Patrol
@magiritsa @MoonChyld @hyddenchyld

Mycologists
@MordredSky @queerqueg @salticidae @zophronia @Zambees @seethingLloron
Pinglist

Dust Racer Lineage

Lineage Hatchlings
@StormHeart413 @St0rmbringer @ChesireCLAM @hzsky @BlueEternity @MordredSky @Almedha @mungmungbean

Dust Racer Events and Announcements
@StormHeart413 @hzsky @BlueEternity @Zaitria

Breeding Pairs

Dust Royalty
@Fantivity @beauzbelle @draconiform @hzsky @Zaitria @nevermorre @hyddenchyld

Prize Crafters
@GladeBlade

Checkered Flags
@Dragongirl00100
Imps Only - @hzsky

Bloom Patrol
@magiritsa @MoonChyld @hyddenchyld

Mycologists
@MordredSky @queerqueg @salticidae @zophronia @Zambees @seethingLloron
[center][color=208fa0][size=6][font=Impact]Banners[/font][/size][/color] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/3087967][img]http://i.imgur.com/U21ClwL.png[/img][/url] [code][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/3087967][img]http://i.imgur.com/U21ClwL.png[/img][/url][/code] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/3087967][img]http://i.imgur.com/b50nevg.png[/img][/url] [code][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/3087967][img]http://i.imgur.com/b50nevg.png[/img][/url][/code] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/3087967][img]https://i.imgur.com/dVqq7ay.png[/img][/url] [code][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/3087967][img]https://i.imgur.com/dVqq7ay.png[/img][/url][/code] [size=4][b]Lineage Bio Template (WIP)[/b][/size] [code][center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/3087967J][img]http://i.imgur.com/pJVfBEJ.png[/img][/url] [color=208fa0][size=5][font=Impact]Generation X[/font][/size][/color] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60139]Valeridius[/url] > Me![/center] [/code]
Banners

U21ClwL.png
Code:
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/3087967][img]http://i.imgur.com/U21ClwL.png[/img][/url]

b50nevg.png
Code:
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/3087967][img]http://i.imgur.com/b50nevg.png[/img][/url]

dVqq7ay.png
Code:
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/3087967][img]https://i.imgur.com/dVqq7ay.png[/img][/url]

Lineage Bio Template (WIP)
Code:
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/3087967J][img]http://i.imgur.com/pJVfBEJ.png[/img][/url] [color=208fa0][size=5][font=Impact]Generation X[/font][/size][/color] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60139]Valeridius[/url] > Me![/center]
[center][color=208fa0][size=6][font=Impact]Affiliates[/font][/size][/color] Be sure to check out our fantastic affiliates! [left][i]Open to becoming affiliates with hatcheries, lineage projects, and more. Will provide occasional bumps and am open to nest sharing with my Wind nests![/i] [/left] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/3085702][img]https://i.imgur.com/FehQe5K.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3068417/][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/704336913317888081/900800902510833744/Lovers_in_Arms_Title.png[/img][/url] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/3062498/1#post_3062498][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/858523656519024654/921070083818811483/Verdant_Hatchery_Banner.png[/img][/url][/center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/3073686/1#post_3073686][img]https://i.imgur.com/6LXU9eJ.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3055369/1#post_3055369][img]https://i.imgur.com/hw8eSp2.jpeg[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3030425#post_3030425][img]https://i.imgur.com/ni9yZHv.jpeg[/img][/url] [/center]
Affiliates

Be sure to check out our fantastic affiliates!
Open to becoming affiliates with hatcheries, lineage projects, and more. Will provide occasional bumps and am open to nest sharing with my Wind nests!

FehQe5K.png

Lovers_in_Arms_Title.png
Verdant_Hatchery_Banner.png

6LXU9eJ.png

hw8eSp2.jpeg

ni9yZHv.jpeg

Dust Races
Date of next Dust Race: TBA

Dust Races are scavenger hunts/raffles that I plan to put together if this lineage grows a bit more.

Lore
Dust Races are scheduled events in which dragons can prove themselves to the Dust King to earn Dust Knight status, travelling long distances to obscure corners of Somnieth to retrieve an item for the King. Dust Knights are decedents of Valeridius or close friends of the clan that have been granted an honorary title through their deeds which carries with it a great deal of respect and responsibility.

Eligibility
A dragon can register for a Dust Race if they are one of the following.
  • A descendant of Valeridius that does not meet the lineage coloration standards.
  • A first or second generation descendant of another nest from this rookery.
  • A parent of a registered lineage member who is not a descendant of Valeridius themself.

If they meet one of those criteria, they can complete a Dust Race to earn Dust Knight status.
Dust Races
Date of next Dust Race: TBA

Dust Races are scavenger hunts/raffles that I plan to put together if this lineage grows a bit more.

Lore
Dust Races are scheduled events in which dragons can prove themselves to the Dust King to earn Dust Knight status, travelling long distances to obscure corners of Somnieth to retrieve an item for the King. Dust Knights are decedents of Valeridius or close friends of the clan that have been granted an honorary title through their deeds which carries with it a great deal of respect and responsibility.

Eligibility
A dragon can register for a Dust Race if they are one of the following.
  • A descendant of Valeridius that does not meet the lineage coloration standards.
  • A first or second generation descendant of another nest from this rookery.
  • A parent of a registered lineage member who is not a descendant of Valeridius themself.

If they meet one of those criteria, they can complete a Dust Race to earn Dust Knight status.
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22