Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
AND I FEEL.... AND I FEELELELELEEAAAARRLLLL -dances and does the twerk-"
AND I FEEL.... AND I FEELELELELEEAAAARRLLLL -dances and does the twerk-"
LVVfHp2.png | FR+3
| elune adore
| wishlist
| adopts
86128068.pngw7Yv8Mj.png
I'm making all of my dragons become vegan

oh no not because I care about animals or anything, purely because I have way too much plant food that doesn't get eaten
I'm making all of my dragons become vegan

oh no not because I care about animals or anything, purely because I have way too much plant food that doesn't get eaten
LVVfHp2.png | FR+3
| elune adore
| wishlist
| adopts
86128068.pngw7Yv8Mj.png
I AM NOT LOOSING TO A CRAB. I REFUSE to loose, to a damn crab! -- Me in Coli on 1HP with my last dragon.

-Or-

Half my team is out but I'm literally 00000.1 from winning the battle. Clinging on that sweet 0.5 HP I have. * Needs a healing potion to land just that one last hit. *
*Realises I sold my major healing potion yesterday*

.....You're mocking me, aren't you? Should have kept that potion. -_-)
I AM NOT LOOSING TO A CRAB. I REFUSE to loose, to a damn crab! -- Me in Coli on 1HP with my last dragon.

-Or-

Half my team is out but I'm literally 00000.1 from winning the battle. Clinging on that sweet 0.5 HP I have. * Needs a healing potion to land just that one last hit. *
*Realises I sold my major healing potion yesterday*

.....You're mocking me, aren't you? Should have kept that potion. -_-)
1623183848670.png Clan Tainted shadows
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
"Don't forget to smile from time to time."
1617910529009-1.png Always interested in RPing!
Bio codes! (Free)
[img]https://i.imgflip.com/69odtz.jpg[/img]
69odtz.jpg
1623183848670.png Clan Tainted shadows
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
"Don't forget to smile from time to time."
1617910529009-1.png Always interested in RPing!
Bio codes! (Free)
god
music
probably the one thing that makes me proud to be a human
god
music
probably the one thing that makes me proud to be a human
LVVfHp2.png | FR+3
| elune adore
| wishlist
| adopts
86128068.pngw7Yv8Mj.png
[color=purple]i am so glad gran turismo memes exist [img]https://i.redd.it/0uwq9ybc3bq31.jpg[/img] one fear
i am so glad gran turismo memes exist

0uwq9ybc3bq31.jpg

one fear

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
SO YOU’RE SUDDENLY TELLING ME THAT A SHIP I USE TO LIKE FOR AROUND 2 YEARS IS NOW CONSIDERED BAD AND ISN’T SUPPOSED TO BE SHIPPED??? GOSH. DARN IT. I’m literally so upset right now. I. Augh. Why. >:(((
I… genuinely didn’t know and now I feel like absolute crap. What the actual heck. I hate this so much. Why. I… ugh.
SO YOU’RE SUDDENLY TELLING ME THAT A SHIP I USE TO LIKE FOR AROUND 2 YEARS IS NOW CONSIDERED BAD AND ISN’T SUPPOSED TO BE SHIPPED??? GOSH. DARN IT. I’m literally so upset right now. I. Augh. Why. >:(((
I… genuinely didn’t know and now I feel like absolute crap. What the actual heck. I hate this so much. Why. I… ugh.
chaogarden.gif
took a 4h nap now i'm illiterate and i have a linguistics exam tomorrow. in theory it's not counted in my final grade so i can just yolo it, but hmm.
took a 4h nap now i'm illiterate and i have a linguistics exam tomorrow. in theory it's not counted in my final grade so i can just yolo it, but hmm.
stormcatcher.png
✧ DpntJu9.png

- aster • they/them
- formerly a8247
- GMT+8 / FR+15/16
- about

ANrbpxj.png

pu9f70K.gif
@melova JSKJDKJSD thank you so much!!! I also just learned that it looks marginally different on different screens. I have a powerful screen on my laptop for gaming but on others the colours look washed out so that means I'll have to do a lot of polishing.

And I'm glad you noticed the lineart, it's barely visible in this form and I think I'll have to fiddle with that a bit more... Also, the image you're seeing is only like...55% of the original file which is why some parts are blurry. I went all out on this one
@melova JSKJDKJSD thank you so much!!! I also just learned that it looks marginally different on different screens. I have a powerful screen on my laptop for gaming but on others the colours look washed out so that means I'll have to do a lot of polishing.

And I'm glad you noticed the lineart, it's barely visible in this form and I think I'll have to fiddle with that a bit more... Also, the image you're seeing is only like...55% of the original file which is why some parts are blurry. I went all out on this one
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Water isn’t wet it’s sticky, well that’s what I have heard anyways ;-;
Water isn’t wet it’s sticky, well that’s what I have heard anyways ;-;