Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
It absolutely baffles me that not everyone plays video games and cares for the story. Not that anything is wrong with that it just made me realize that the reason most of the games I like aren't liked by my irl peers isn't because I'm just playing on a Switch but because they're all story based/rpgs-
It absolutely baffles me that not everyone plays video games and cares for the story. Not that anything is wrong with that it just made me realize that the reason most of the games I like aren't liked by my irl peers isn't because I'm just playing on a Switch but because they're all story based/rpgs-
BoppingBuilder.gif d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gifKieran, FR +2
d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gif They/Them
d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gif G1 and shiny pokemon hoarder
Lulu from DQB2 is actually amazing and deserves way better than what she gets from the fandom

Yes, she acts like an annoying entitled little brat in the very beginning

But there is SO MUCH more to her character and you don't even have to look far to find it, especially as the game progresses, it is so painstakingly OBVIOUS that she genuinely cares about the builder and Malroth more than anything and wouldn't know what to do with herself if anything happened to either of them, she believes in Malroth even after he slowly starts to lose himself and desperately tries to reach out to him, and the first thing she does when they return from Malhalla is run to them crying in joy when she finds they're alive and safe even while the world is ending

Lulu deserves more love
Lulu from DQB2 is actually amazing and deserves way better than what she gets from the fandom

Yes, she acts like an annoying entitled little brat in the very beginning

But there is SO MUCH more to her character and you don't even have to look far to find it, especially as the game progresses, it is so painstakingly OBVIOUS that she genuinely cares about the builder and Malroth more than anything and wouldn't know what to do with herself if anything happened to either of them, she believes in Malroth even after he slowly starts to lose himself and desperately tries to reach out to him, and the first thing she does when they return from Malhalla is run to them crying in joy when she finds they're alive and safe even while the world is ending

Lulu deserves more love
IMG-6302.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - ping friendly
shortened-top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”

shortened-bottom.png
xxIMG-6303.png
sleepy & hungry again
sleepy & hungry again
DNJ518h.png
OuP0IWM.png911operator.pngfdUVIfW.pngANZRVK7.pngBT1N47G.pngJ8QoPxT.png
ll0CfnD.png56yqAPu.png q9EEy5M.png UqlBGwo.png5hF3FGk.pngTW8ViqF.png
4kekx4D.pngSZwTK40.png2SxeZ07.pngYUzmw5z.png
Using manga artwork from JoJolion and The JoJoLands as artistic references so that I can (try to) emulate Araki-sensei’s art style

I don’t care how long it takes me, I am determined to become decent at drawing in this art style!!

Edit: Just to clarify, I’m not tracing artwork just to gain clout on social media. This is strictly for personal practice only. I just want to be able to design my OCs in a way that feels “authentically JoJo”, if that makes sense
Using manga artwork from JoJolion and The JoJoLands as artistic references so that I can (try to) emulate Araki-sensei’s art style

I don’t care how long it takes me, I am determined to become decent at drawing in this art style!!

Edit: Just to clarify, I’m not tracing artwork just to gain clout on social media. This is strictly for personal practice only. I just want to be able to design my OCs in a way that feels “authentically JoJo”, if that makes sense
Sd8tfDo.png Arcane-Network.png
Why is making original dragon jobs so tricky-
Why is making original dragon jobs so tricky-
why am i always 2 months late to the eurovision party .. someone gotta remind me smh
why am i always 2 months late to the eurovision party .. someone gotta remind me smh
CStGtqv.png |
|
|
|
|
chaos makes the muse.
› zae(yrn) | any prns
about me
icon dragon
. . . Oh
. . . Oh
76.png
She/Her | FR+0
x

x
"Something was bound to go right sometime today."
I should have just gone ghost I can't cope with this.
I should have just gone ghost I can't cope with this.
PJb908Z.png
Hrgh I wanna read Sparklecare Hospital but the site's been down for ages,,,
Hrgh I wanna read Sparklecare Hospital but the site's been down for ages,,,
75166122_VZYp9DEPHPhPQoY.png 63854292_WsxXCfbzeWT8ESA.png 75166122_VZYp9DEPHPhPQoY.png
PLEASE READ MY BYI (on profile) BEFORE INTERACTING - thank you.
fLdYOuE.pngpIlgc2u.pngRkXJJ5L.pngmtHAEL4.pngypcKWM0.pngQUIpVFE.png
jbMLSIO.pngleo4ZYP.pngC3gPKb3.png66wxnCy.pngrUoKR6y.pngll0CfnD.png
curse the urge to fairgrounds im so sleepy
curse the urge to fairgrounds im so sleepy
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->Bmvbp1.pngn6yxT1.pngVG9GC1.pngunknown.png