Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Earth Ancient
1 2 3 4
i'm joining the wyrm chorus
i'm joining the wyrm chorus
xxxxxxxx saccharine | she/they | fr+3
plague wildclaw enthusiast.

›› triskele nest rentals
›› avatar dragon
qTaplDI.png
Ya know they said they wouldn't release a new breed via Arlo for awhile... I'm just saying by the time the Earth ancient rolls around (we have to get through a few more flights that only have 1 breed) there may be a chance of that
Ya know they said they wouldn't release a new breed via Arlo for awhile... I'm just saying by the time the Earth ancient rolls around (we have to get through a few more flights that only have 1 breed) there may be a chance of that
[quote name="Limdir" date="2022-03-18 12:16:37" ] Ya know they said they wouldn't release a new breed via Arlo for awhile... I'm just saying by the time the Earth ancient rolls around (we have to get through a few more flights that only have 1 breed) there may be a chance of that [/quote] Oh dear, please don't do that. The people who gets the breed scroll fast enough to enter the profit race will be only the people social enough to buy research scrolls, followed by the very lucky (unless it's a one-plot site or they do something else to give it a spin, but still). Not sure I vibe with that.
Limdir wrote on 2022-03-18 12:16:37:
Oh dear, please don't do that. The people who gets the breed scroll fast enough to enter the profit race will be only the people social enough to buy research scrolls, followed by the very lucky (unless it's a one-plot site or they do something else to give it a spin, but still).

Not sure I vibe with that.
SANDWORM

SANDWORM

SANDWORM
SANDWORM

SANDWORM

SANDWORM
they/them - geologist & artist

art + tabletop gaming blog
[img]https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/forgottenrealms/images/6/61/Behir.jpg[/img]I was thinking more Behir, although maybe that fits better for lighting ancient due to having a lightning ability
Behir.jpgI was thinking more Behir, although maybe that fits better for lighting ancient due to having a lightning ability
0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.gif[url= 7EiI5KP.jpeg
[quote name="Sommar" date="2022-03-18 13:37:01" ] [quote name="Limdir" date="2022-03-18 12:16:37" ] Ya know they said they wouldn't release a new breed via Arlo for awhile... I'm just saying by the time the Earth ancient rolls around (we have to get through a few more flights that only have 1 breed) there may be a chance of that [/quote] Oh dear, please don't do that. The people who gets the breed scroll fast enough to enter the profit race will be only the people social enough to buy research scrolls, followed by the very lucky (unless it's a one-plot site or they do something else to give it a spin, but still). Not sure I vibe with that. [/quote] Arlo has a lot more refining to go through, IMHO, before it's ready for something of this size.
Sommar wrote on 2022-03-18 13:37:01:
Limdir wrote on 2022-03-18 12:16:37:
Oh dear, please don't do that. The people who gets the breed scroll fast enough to enter the profit race will be only the people social enough to buy research scrolls, followed by the very lucky (unless it's a one-plot site or they do something else to give it a spin, but still).

Not sure I vibe with that.
Arlo has a lot more refining to go through, IMHO, before it's ready for something of this size.
Y02PS6v.png
Mexican mole lizard but dragon.
Mexican mole lizard but dragon.
plague_banner.png he/him
FR+0
adult
75965002.png
please be a wyrm
please be a wyrm
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
wyrm wyrm wyrm wyrm!
wyrm wyrm wyrm wyrm!
they/them
I feel like it would have something to do with the other stuff we found during Dustcarve dig. The Obelisks don't explain the ancient town or the glowing crystals and there's no encyclopedia entry for the continuation of Earth's Bounty of the Elements story.

I do think it's going to be something unorthodox, like a wyrm, maybe something with the potential to destroy an underground city (and it would make sense that it's unlocked through Arlo)
I feel like it would have something to do with the other stuff we found during Dustcarve dig. The Obelisks don't explain the ancient town or the glowing crystals and there's no encyclopedia entry for the continuation of Earth's Bounty of the Elements story.

I do think it's going to be something unorthodox, like a wyrm, maybe something with the potential to destroy an underground city (and it would make sense that it's unlocked through Arlo)
YgOQ2oY.pngRfSBvPi.pngRtSbM78.pngiezVfl0.pngiWjBTCn.png

1 2 3 4