Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Earth Ancient
1 2 3 4
I’m sure the Earth Ancient is far in the future since we just got an Earth Modern, but what do you guys think it might be? Lore wise or visually or whatever!

I guess I predict that it would be released through Arlo! But as for the rest, I have no idea!
I’m sure the Earth Ancient is far in the future since we just got an Earth Modern, but what do you guys think it might be? Lore wise or visually or whatever!

I guess I predict that it would be released through Arlo! But as for the rest, I have no idea!
I would love a Drake (wingless dragon) personally. A drake or some kind of sand wyrm would be really neat.
I would love a Drake (wingless dragon) personally. A drake or some kind of sand wyrm would be really neat.
60F6OKB.png
///
» FAQ
» Skins
» Icon Dragon
worm
worm
ePOliyb.png
ypcKWM0.png
JvUa9ma.png
R1dejfm.png
YMPbu9R.png
36799616.png
[map poi=66 view=land width=480 height=240][/map] "More than one clan has been driven from the area by skeletal wyrms keen on defending earthbound hallows." [img]https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/flightrising/images/0/03/Fr_reject_earthshaker.jpg[/img] this was the original earthshaker. this, along with wyrms being specified, makes me think we're gonna have a wingless, limbless dragon (or lindwurm). they've been in cairnstone rest for a very long time, and emerge after being disturbed by the archeologists. perhaps they'll even be zombies or decayed or MUMMIES-it is a burial ground, after all, and if these are ancient dragons, they could have been dead for millennia before BOTE and the surging earth magic it brought revived them.

"More than one clan has been driven from the area by skeletal wyrms keen on defending earthbound hallows."
Fr_reject_earthshaker.jpg
this was the original earthshaker. this, along with wyrms being specified, makes me think we're gonna have a wingless, limbless dragon (or lindwurm). they've been in cairnstone rest for a very long time, and emerge after being disturbed by the archeologists. perhaps they'll even be zombies or decayed or MUMMIES-it is a burial ground, after all, and if these are ancient dragons, they could have been dead for millennia before BOTE and the surging earth magic it brought revived them.
eNC9ZRF.jpeg
maybe something like a mix between a bearded dragon and a soft-shelled turtle! I was thinking on the flatter side, with a shell and big mole-like forelegs with big claws. Could have terts that have geology/paleontology-themed genes, like fossils embedded in the shell or sediment layers.
maybe something like a mix between a bearded dragon and a soft-shelled turtle! I was thinking on the flatter side, with a shell and big mole-like forelegs with big claws. Could have terts that have geology/paleontology-themed genes, like fossils embedded in the shell or sediment layers.
Check out my 3D art shop!
Help me fill my Antiquary!

My Wishlist!
My first thought is turtle with gems and rocks for the shell, but maybe that'd be too close to snappers, which seem snapping turtle inspired.

Bearded dragons, crestred dragons... Worms... I'll draw some and post here later
My first thought is turtle with gems and rocks for the shell, but maybe that'd be too close to snappers, which seem snapping turtle inspired.

Bearded dragons, crestred dragons... Worms... I'll draw some and post here later
21059.png Lemmy or Baku, but feel free to make up new nicknames for me.

Any pronouns | Japanese
Ping me when replying, I love to chat with people.
-- kMi3VrI.png
*xylophone solo*

Spooky, scary skele-wyrms, shout starling, shrilly screams. They'll sneak from their sarcophagus, and just won't leave you beeeee.
*xylophone solo*

Spooky, scary skele-wyrms, shout starling, shrilly screams. They'll sneak from their sarcophagus, and just won't leave you beeeee.
WYRM WYRM WYRM WYRM
WYRM WYRM WYRM WYRM
epphiren.gif
blanc Nice to meet you, loser! They call me Misfire. Long story. Actually, you know what? It isn't. It's a very short story involving a machine gun, a misunderstanding, and a dozen dead Decepticons. -1 fr time

6aj4x.gif
bedrock comet
grognax.gif
Wyrm or the varient with front legs only would be SUPER cool honetly.

Though honestly Banescale always came off as having Earth vibes - what flight are they associated with?

Though honestly Banescale always came off as having Earth vibes - what flight are they associated with?
[quote name="Softy" date="2022-03-18 12:13:00" ] Wyrm or the varient with front legs only would be SUPER cool honetly. Though honestly Banescale always came off as having Earth vibes - what flight are they associated with? [/quote] Fire.
Softy wrote on 2022-03-18 12:13:00:

Fire.
1 2 3 4