Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | A Terminal Called End Accent [closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
Awesome! Should i send the money?
Awesome! Should i send the money?
@Snekatiefr It's up to you! Right now the accent is undergoing approval (it'll be about a week from now), so you can wait until then, or send now.
@Snekatiefr It's up to you! Right now the accent is undergoing approval (it'll be about a week from now), so you can wait until then, or send now.
want to turn your dragon into a worm? CLICK --> HEREaa944f9a7f2920f98676e5f5df9155ae52e51893.png
Hi, I'd like to pre-order as well! I'll wait to send my payment until the accent is approved, if that's fine, but I'm ready to pay the moment that it is.
Hi, I'd like to pre-order as well! I'll wait to send my payment until the accent is approved, if that's fine, but I'm ready to pay the moment that it is.
@ThiaQuiche That works for me! :)
@ThiaQuiche That works for me! :)
want to turn your dragon into a worm? CLICK --> HEREaa944f9a7f2920f98676e5f5df9155ae52e51893.png
hi! i would like to make a pre-order! i currently don't have the funds, though, but i'd really appreciate it if you could put it on hold until i do!
hi! i would like to make a pre-order! i currently don't have the funds, though, but i'd really appreciate it if you could put it on hold until i do!
Skeleton3.gif tumblr_inline_pl9dlf6TxR1tp8wp9_75sq.png reapyr
——————————
> she/they
> FR +0
> ridgeback enthusiast
b4a91fc6f6725f44ebf3db1f5975387b943c317f.png
I'd like to be added to the pinglist, please!
I'd like to be added to the pinglist, please!
~Check out my profile for trades!~
I’d like to grab a pre-order slot as well! And can I be added to the updates pinglist as well? :)
I’d like to grab a pre-order slot as well! And can I be added to the updates pinglist as well? :)
o6Tbf9W.png They/Them || FR Time +3 (EST)
-
Comms/Art Shop
oc designs sales thread
They/Them || FR Time +3 (EST)
-

Text
@reapyr Can do!
@InkBunnyGold Gotcha!
@StarSpeckledInk Adding you to both!
@reapyr Can do!
@InkBunnyGold Gotcha!
@StarSpeckledInk Adding you to both!
Hey, I don't have nearly enough gems to buy one of these, but I just wanted to let you know how much I love this accent! It looks so good, seriously. I admit I think some of the human clothes look a little odd on some dragons, but you definitely made this fit perfectly.

Actually, I'm pretty sure I know exactly what this accent is meant to be haha and you did a fantastic job capturing their look - picking the Ab dragon instead of just making two separate dragon accents was also a super good idea. Sorry if this assumption is wrong by the way. :)

Good luck selling ^^ hope you get lots of gems hehe

(edit: lmk if youd rather me remove this, i get not wanting a cluttered thread ^^)
Hey, I don't have nearly enough gems to buy one of these, but I just wanted to let you know how much I love this accent! It looks so good, seriously. I admit I think some of the human clothes look a little odd on some dragons, but you definitely made this fit perfectly.

Actually, I'm pretty sure I know exactly what this accent is meant to be haha and you did a fantastic job capturing their look - picking the Ab dragon instead of just making two separate dragon accents was also a super good idea. Sorry if this assumption is wrong by the way. :)

Good luck selling ^^ hope you get lots of gems hehe

(edit: lmk if youd rather me remove this, i get not wanting a cluttered thread ^^)
7InsQ0N.pngexalt_button_with_price_by_hannahbbug3-db0g85b.gifbb3d98ab8f64959e4449b70a93cb59b85125593f.png
If it's okay to ask, is this based off of Ingo and Emmet? I hope I'm not going crazy it looks so familiar!!

It's a lovely accent ! :3 If it isn't rude to ask, does there happen to be a treasure slot?
If it's okay to ask, is this based off of Ingo and Emmet? I hope I'm not going crazy it looks so familiar!!

It's a lovely accent ! :3 If it isn't rude to ask, does there happen to be a treasure slot?
Jd88XNq.png
GLMwkdE.png
5hF3FGk.png
DxCICZ1.png
magolor.png
6vXRkBW.png
xgiphy.gif
  • username has a zero
  • collector of unique color combos and fandragons
120px-NL_Sticker_Rolling.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26