Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Snekatie's Music- G/T Full
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
[url= https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=564139] [img]https://i.imgur.com/Kx3L3T9.png[/img][/url] [center][b][size=4]STATUS[/size][/b][/center] [center][size=4]Open/[b]Closed[/b][/size][/center] [center]How it works: You give me a dragon, character, or scenario, and I give you a musical theme for it.[/center] [b]NOTICE: Price has increased to 600g/kt.[/b] [b]What to Know[/b] [LIST] [*]Most of my music can best be described as maybe something from a video game soundtrack. [*]Most of my music is from 2-5 minutes in length, average is around 2.5 minutes. [*]I use a website called Soundtrap to make my music. Keep in mind I make music digitally and rarely use real instruments, and so am limited by the sounds of the program. (I may occasionally use real instruments for ones I have, like clarinet.) [*]I am not a professional musician in any way, and I may be limited in my abilities. If I know I cannot do something you’re requesting I will ask you to change it, and if that’s not possible unfortunately I will not accept your commission. [*]I will send a wip or two, depending on feedback, during my progress to make sure you’re happy with what I have so far. [*]Expect anywhere between a few days to a month, depending on how busy I am and on the comm. I'll let you know if it will likely be longer than that. [*]If I feel like I'll be unable to complete a song for any reason, I will send back all your money. [*]If I end up taking a very long time for any reason, but still finish the song, I'll still send back all your money as well as the completed song. [*]You will receive your song as a google drive link. Feel free to download it and link it however you want wherever you want. I can't exactly put a signature or watermark on my music, so I'd really appreciate it if you linked back to my clan profile as well. [*]No need to ping me, I'm subscribed. [/LIST] [b]Commissioning Info[/b] [LIST] [*]One piece of music will be 600g/kt. This is subject to change [*]When commissioning a song, I'd like a description of the dragon/scenario. The more in depth the description, the more accurate I may be able to get the song to the vibes you want. You can link to a dragon's bio or a google doc or something for this if you'd like. [*]You can say if there’s anything specific you want within the song (for example, a calmer section in the middle of a more high energy piece). You can also ask for sound effects, and you can give an ideal length but I request no more than about 5 minutes. [*]I'd also like to know if it is alright for me to upload this song to YouTube. (You can let me know under 'sharing' in the order form) [*]I ask you to title the song since that’s pretty heavily dependent on your character and you know better what you want. You can leave that blank if you want to and I’ll give it a simple name, probably named after the character or scenario in question. If you think of a name after you already commissioned me, feel free to change it, just let me know so I can change it in my own files, too. [*]I take payment via crossroads. It will be 300g/kt up front and 300g/kt when I am finished. [*]Commission using the order form below [/LIST] [center][b]Order Form[/b][/center] [center] [b]Username: Payment Type: Character/Scenario Description: Song Description: Title of Song: Sharing:[/b][/center] [b]Examples[/b] Has now been moved to YouTube! [url=https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLnse8OT-NXijM4Dj2YKD9Pd-c8hpGPZ8m]YouTube Playlist[/url] (Keep in mind the upload date does not always reflect when the song was made, as I'm working through uploading older pieces. Check the descriptions of each video to see if it's a more recent example) [b]Slots[/b] [LIST=1] [*]runeswrens [*]endsinger [*]dakkokki [/LIST] [center][b][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wfh1bSgyISyCVi387eY7aQ1g2CobE3sk43J_cK60hmY/edit?usp=sharing]NEW: Commission List and Updates Sheet[/url][/b][/center] [center]Want to know my progress on your and other comms? Check here![/center] [center][pinglist=4536][/center] [center][size=2]Pinglist @LittleParade @Deercryptid @vevesii @Drymm @Sysirauta @Tahoma @cinderrain @PaperPixies @RandomCheese @harv @GaleGecko @CrowHarlequin[/size][/center]
Kx3L3T9.png
STATUS
Open/Closed

How it works: You give me a dragon, character, or scenario, and I give you a musical theme for it.

NOTICE: Price has increased to 600g/kt.

What to Know
  • Most of my music can best be described as maybe something from a video game soundtrack.
  • Most of my music is from 2-5 minutes in length, average is around 2.5 minutes.
  • I use a website called Soundtrap to make my music. Keep in mind I make music digitally and rarely use real instruments, and so am limited by the sounds of the program. (I may occasionally use real instruments for ones I have, like clarinet.)
  • I am not a professional musician in any way, and I may be limited in my abilities. If I know I cannot do something you’re requesting I will ask you to change it, and if that’s not possible unfortunately I will not accept your commission.
  • I will send a wip or two, depending on feedback, during my progress to make sure you’re happy with what I have so far.
  • Expect anywhere between a few days to a month, depending on how busy I am and on the comm. I'll let you know if it will likely be longer than that.
  • If I feel like I'll be unable to complete a song for any reason, I will send back all your money.
  • If I end up taking a very long time for any reason, but still finish the song, I'll still send back all your money as well as the completed song.
  • You will receive your song as a google drive link. Feel free to download it and link it however you want wherever you want. I can't exactly put a signature or watermark on my music, so I'd really appreciate it if you linked back to my clan profile as well.
  • No need to ping me, I'm subscribed.

Commissioning Info
  • One piece of music will be 600g/kt. This is subject to change
  • When commissioning a song, I'd like a description of the dragon/scenario. The more in depth the description, the more accurate I may be able to get the song to the vibes you want. You can link to a dragon's bio or a google doc or something for this if you'd like.
  • You can say if there’s anything specific you want within the song (for example, a calmer section in the middle of a more high energy piece). You can also ask for sound effects, and you can give an ideal length but I request no more than about 5 minutes.
  • I'd also like to know if it is alright for me to upload this song to YouTube. (You can let me know under 'sharing' in the order form)
  • I ask you to title the song since that’s pretty heavily dependent on your character and you know better what you want. You can leave that blank if you want to and I’ll give it a simple name, probably named after the character or scenario in question. If you think of a name after you already commissioned me, feel free to change it, just let me know so I can change it in my own files, too.
  • I take payment via crossroads. It will be 300g/kt up front and 300g/kt when I am finished.
  • Commission using the order form below
Order Form
Username:
Payment Type:
Character/Scenario Description:
Song Description:
Title of Song:
Sharing:

Examples
Has now been moved to YouTube!
YouTube Playlist
(Keep in mind the upload date does not always reflect when the song was made, as I'm working through uploading older pieces. Check the descriptions of each video to see if it's a more recent example)

Slots
  1. runeswrens
  2. endsinger
  3. dakkokki
Want to know my progress on your and other comms? Check here!

Bump
Bump
@Snekatiefr
Username: venelia
Payment Type: 300g
Character/Scenario Description: amy
her descriptions are in her bio :)
Song Description: something sort of with an exploring/adventuring mood? she's really curious and likes visiting/exploring new places; maybe a little high energy? (just because she's really energetic) i'm not really good at describing things ^^
Title of Song: "all we are is curious" (totally not taking this from her bio xD)
@Snekatiefr
Username: venelia
Character/Scenario Description: amy
her descriptions are in her bio :)
Song Description: something sort of with an exploring/adventuring mood? she's really curious and likes visiting/exploring new places; maybe a little high energy? (just because she's really energetic) i'm not really good at describing things ^^
Title of Song: "all we are is curious" (totally not taking this from her bio xD)
Was: IzzyLightwood721
@venelia
I can totally do that for you! Go ahead and send over those 150 gems
@venelia
I can totally do that for you! Go ahead and send over those 150 gems
bump
bump
bump
bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
@Snekatiefr

Username: Delryn
Character/Scenario Description: Afval, a spook-loving raccoon-girl and former master criminal.
Song Description: Hopefully this doesn't sound too out there but almost something that's the FFVII soundtrack crossed with a kitschy halloween song. Energetic synthetic sounds. Honestly whatever inspires you/whatever you think would sound best in that concept!
Title of Song: I'll think of something...hopefully!
@Snekatiefr

Username: Delryn
Character/Scenario Description: Afval, a spook-loving raccoon-girl and former master criminal.
Song Description: Hopefully this doesn't sound too out there but almost something that's the FFVII soundtrack crossed with a kitschy halloween song. Energetic synthetic sounds. Honestly whatever inspires you/whatever you think would sound best in that concept!
Title of Song: I'll think of something...hopefully!
lZEZOSe.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20