Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Clan Info: +Scenes as BGs! (w/ Mock-ups)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
I adore this, huge huge support. I'd kill to be able to use scenes like that for the clan profile.
I adore this, huge huge support. I'd kill to be able to use scenes like that for the clan profile.
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
OOOOO! I support all the way this is very nice [emoji=aberration love size=2]
OOOOO! I support all the way this is very nice
sh5xjiu.pngKwxLkEj.pngRDt6LqI.png
I think these both look pretty nice! Like the extra customization with the scenes.
I think these both look pretty nice! Like the extra customization with the scenes.

Vesta
He/They
big support!! looks amazing
big support!! looks amazing
art shop

adopt shop

Discord server
absolutely support! there's not much i could say that hasn't already been said, but visually, these are stunning, and flow really nicely! an extra bit of customization always goes a long way :]
absolutely support! there's not much i could say that hasn't already been said, but visually, these are stunning, and flow really nicely! an extra bit of customization always goes a long way :]
ninbinarycatcher.png
Oh I LOVE that condensed widescreen version. Personally, I've always wanted the "region banner" for lairs to feature more prominently (you know, the one at the top when you're on a Clan Profile that shows you where the person is, like how mine shows the Viridian Labyrinth). Even if a person chooses not to display a scene on their profile, including a background like the ones based off your Flight's exalt pillar or off that original region banner could be a good default.

And if nothing else, the widescreen fix for clan profiles would help SO MUCH with readability and display. I never understood why current clan info was so narrow, you either end up scrolling for days or people have to use tiny fonts to fit things in. It's awful as it currently is.

(And before people say "but mobile-" IT LOOKS THIS BAD ON MOBILE TOO, IT NEEDS TO BE BETTER OPTIMIZED FOR THAT TOO)

Anyway, full support, I love customizability.
Oh I LOVE that condensed widescreen version. Personally, I've always wanted the "region banner" for lairs to feature more prominently (you know, the one at the top when you're on a Clan Profile that shows you where the person is, like how mine shows the Viridian Labyrinth). Even if a person chooses not to display a scene on their profile, including a background like the ones based off your Flight's exalt pillar or off that original region banner could be a good default.

And if nothing else, the widescreen fix for clan profiles would help SO MUCH with readability and display. I never understood why current clan info was so narrow, you either end up scrolling for days or people have to use tiny fonts to fit things in. It's awful as it currently is.

(And before people say "but mobile-" IT LOOKS THIS BAD ON MOBILE TOO, IT NEEDS TO BE BETTER OPTIMIZED FOR THAT TOO)

Anyway, full support, I love customizability.
"Froggy"/"Hypo" =o= Adult =o= (FR+3)
naturetop.png
big support! the clan profile refactor looks pretty neat but these are huge improvements. really like the sidebar and the idea of being able to customize backgrounds with scenes.
big support! the clan profile refactor looks pretty neat but these are huge improvements. really like the sidebar and the idea of being able to customize backgrounds with scenes.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx@dearagony || it/its || +3 fr
support, it looks good!
support, it looks good!
support
support
bufsAvR.png
10/10: New Autumn Nocturnes!
10/5: New XXY Pearlcatcher!
10/5: Autumn Nocturnes Bred!
Scenes and vistas are my favorite thing on site. This would be SO cool! Huge support!
Scenes and vistas are my favorite thing on site. This would be SO cool! Huge support!
uXKiTFm.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13