Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | PWYW Digital painterly - Pinglist
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 ... 121 122
@Gula here's the final version :D also added a bit of a glitch effect, lmk if you'd prefer it without it! [img]https://i.imgur.com/zXLhdgb.png[/img] ----------- @Reveurs aww glad you liked it <3 And ty, you are a pleasure to work with as well ^^
@Gula
here's the final version :D
also added a bit of a glitch effect, lmk if you'd prefer it without it!
zXLhdgb.png

@Reveurs
aww glad you liked it <3
And ty, you are a pleasure to work with as well ^^
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o1_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o3_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o4_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o2_400.gif
w8o0xW1.png

I didnt think to add glitches to it! That's really rad! Also, that lil bit of Chromatic aberration? *Chef's kiss* I'm expecting her to tell me I have seven days to live

May I put both the glitchy one and the normal one into her bio together?
I didnt think to add glitches to it! That's really rad! Also, that lil bit of Chromatic aberration? *Chef's kiss* I'm expecting her to tell me I have seven days to live

May I put both the glitchy one and the normal one into her bio together?
Gula.gif
@Gula omg that was exactly the vibe I was going for! glad to hear it comes across well XD and of course! here's a non glitch version :D [img]https://i.imgur.com/bHqXRPT.png[/img]
@Gula
omg that was exactly the vibe I was going for! glad to hear it comes across well XD

and of course! here's a non glitch version :D
bHqXRPT.png
w8o0xW1.png

@Reveurs @Luunai Hello! Made a more 'professional+fancy' version of both of your commisions just for fun :D [img]https://i.imgur.com/xUTTVyG.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/WsNNE1M.png[/img]
@Reveurs @Luunai
Hello! Made a more 'professional+fancy' version of both of your commisions just for fun :D
xUTTVyG.pngWsNNE1M.png
w8o0xW1.png

May I save them somewhere myself as well? I like to have a copy that I can access myself just in case, you know?
May I save them somewhere myself as well? I like to have a copy that I can access myself just in case, you know?
Gula.gif
Oh, I wasn't expecting this at all! Such a wonderful surprise and pick-me-up. <3 I absolutely love this edit; thank you so much for doing it!
Oh, I wasn't expecting this at all! Such a wonderful surprise and pick-me-up. <3 I absolutely love this edit; thank you so much for doing it!
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
@Gula
of course ^^

@Reveurs
Glad I could cheer you up, hope you have a lovely rest of your day! <3
@Gula
of course ^^

@Reveurs
Glad I could cheer you up, hope you have a lovely rest of your day! <3
w8o0xW1.png

Oh wow, thank you kindly for this wonderful version, what a nice surprise this morning ♥ It looks so stunning and pretty, and I absolutely appreciate it! Thank you again, and have a great day :D
Oh wow, thank you kindly for this wonderful version, what a nice surprise this morning ♥ It looks so stunning and pretty, and I absolutely appreciate it! Thank you again, and have a great day :D
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
Righto! Thanks for the art of Isadora! Itll take me a while to save up again, but I might be able to order something again eventually!
Righto! Thanks for the art of Isadora! Itll take me a while to save up again, but I might be able to order something again eventually!
Gula.gif
@Luunai
Glad you liked it and I hope you have a great day as well ^^

@Gula
Np, glad you liked it!
And I look forward to working with you again sometime then ^^
@Luunai
Glad you liked it and I hope you have a great day as well ^^

@Gula
Np, glad you liked it!
And I look forward to working with you again sometime then ^^