Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | PWYW Digital painterly - Pinglist
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 ... 121 122
@TheBulletsBang
sure thing, added ^^
@TheBulletsBang
sure thing, added ^^
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o1_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o3_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o4_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o2_400.gif
w8o0xW1.png

You right, it does look like it might be a bit weird to try and get it to look *at* the screen. [img]https://i.imgur.com/LRcPpoE.png[/img] Number 2 in this one has kind of got the kind of look in her eye that I am looking for though, if you think you might be able to add that to number 1. That might work out! I'm indecisive though since Id love to see how num 2 and 3 might look partially completed too after looking at it a bit more. If you are okay with working trying those out, I can also throw you some more gems cause I know Im sorta being nitpicky!
You right, it does look like it might be a bit weird to try and get it to look *at* the screen.

LRcPpoE.png

Number 2 in this one has kind of got the kind of look in her eye that I am looking for though, if you think you might be able to add that to number 1. That might work out!

I'm indecisive though since Id love to see how num 2 and 3 might look partially completed too after looking at it a bit more. If you are okay with working trying those out, I can also throw you some more gems cause I know Im sorta being nitpicky!
Gula.gif
@Gula how's this? [img]https://i.imgur.com/55THHwe.png[/img] also apologies I'm not really comfy with taking on more work atm as real life has been hitting kind of hard and I don't want to end up having to take a long hiatus so I'm trying to finish the current round and then take a short break
@Gula
how's this?
55THHwe.png

also apologies I'm not really comfy with taking on more work atm as real life has been hitting kind of hard and I don't want to end up having to take a long hiatus so I'm trying to finish the current round and then take a short break
w8o0xW1.png

I think it looks good! And I fully understand! I like the sort of paste cloud around her, looks like cotton candy or something! For some reason, it works pretty well. Something pastel and sparkly couldn't possibly fry magical equipment or lead to insanity!
I think it looks good! And I fully understand! I like the sort of paste cloud around her, looks like cotton candy or something! For some reason, it works pretty well. Something pastel and sparkly couldn't possibly fry magical equipment or lead to insanity!
Gula.gif
Thank you so so much for the final artwork, I'm in awe and beyond happy <3 It's a masterpiece, thank you for bringing him "to life" as such a wondeful, ethereal creature - I love the vibes and the ambivalence of light and darkness just so much! All the painted details look stunning, and you interpreted and varied all the accent's details in such a fabulous, unique way. It was a pleasure to work with you again, and I hope you had fun doing him :) And oh my, thank you so much for the extra sparkly version, and especially, the little sketch of my cute angry bean. I love it, and really really appreciate it! ;u;
Thank you so so much for the final artwork, I'm in awe and beyond happy <3 It's a masterpiece, thank you for bringing him "to life" as such a wondeful, ethereal creature - I love the vibes and the ambivalence of light and darkness just so much! All the painted details look stunning, and you interpreted and varied all the accent's details in such a fabulous, unique way. It was a pleasure to work with you again, and I hope you had fun doing him :) And oh my, thank you so much for the extra sparkly version, and especially, the little sketch of my cute angry bean. I love it, and really really appreciate it! ;u;
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
@Gula tysm for understanding! Here's the slightly more detail update! any changes before I add the final details? [img]https://i.imgur.com/6BJZ7BM.png[/img] ---------- @Luunai glad you like it! I had a lovely time drawing, thank you for commissioning me!
@Gula
tysm for understanding! Here's the slightly more detail update!
any changes before I add the final details?
6BJZ7BM.png

@Luunai
glad you like it!
I had a lovely time drawing, thank you for commissioning me!
w8o0xW1.png

@Reveurs *waves* Hullo! I finished detailing :D here's the final version! [img]https://i.imgur.com/7WWbXZs.png[/img] lmk if you'd like anything changed!
@Reveurs
*waves*
Hullo! I finished detailing :D
here's the final version!
7WWbXZs.png
lmk if you'd like anything changed!
w8o0xW1.png

You seemed to have pinged me twice, with one of them meant for someone else! But, otherwise, I think it looks pretty good so far! I dont have anything that I can think of that needs to be changed!
You seemed to have pinged me twice, with one of them meant for someone else! But, otherwise, I think it looks pretty good so far! I dont have anything that I can think of that needs to be changed!
Gula.gif
@Gula
thanks for the catch and awesome ^^
@Gula
thanks for the catch and awesome ^^
w8o0xW1.png

Oh, this is absolutely gorgeous! <3 You always do such an amazing job at these designs. All of the intricate details you added are simply stunning, and the entire vibe of the piece fit the themes perfectly!

Thank you so much! It's truly always a pleasure to work with you. <3
Oh, this is absolutely gorgeous! <3 You always do such an amazing job at these designs. All of the intricate details you added are simply stunning, and the entire vibe of the piece fit the themes perfectly!

Thank you so much! It's truly always a pleasure to work with you. <3
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 ... 121 122