Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [S] RaiStarDragon's Skincents (T/G/FC)
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Could I grab a gem slot for Victory Jewels AB? :O It's gorgeous!
Could I grab a gem slot for Victory Jewels AB? :O It's gorgeous!
Y7FuCx2.png
Hatchery ••• Freebies
Wind-Network.png vi4AQZs.png
I would take a slot for the AB victory jewels! Payment in gems
I would take a slot for the AB victory jewels! Payment in gems
gladekeeper.pngUxreU62.pngJNAfoEf.png9hqcHsy.pngKXqgAVm.png7vhtsnW.png0TXmqsz.png
Thanks you all for your lovely feedback! I have you on my list. I will send a PA for the payment type once the accents are returned. If I have them on hand I will be sending them out shortly. If you would like to be on my ping list for future recolors for this set please let me know.

@CassE Sure thing! I have you on my list and will send a PA once it's returned.
@Rauv Thank you! I think it's my favorite with the PCs. ^ ^
@Kunikida You're on the list for Aberration. I sent out the PC via PA.
@ChesireCLAM Thanks! I got you on my list.
Thanks you all for your lovely feedback! I have you on my list. I will send a PA for the payment type once the accents are returned. If I have them on hand I will be sending them out shortly. If you would like to be on my ping list for future recolors for this set please let me know.

@CassE Sure thing! I have you on my list and will send a PA once it's returned.
@Rauv Thank you! I think it's my favorite with the PCs. ^ ^
@Kunikida You're on the list for Aberration. I sent out the PC via PA.
@ChesireCLAM Thanks! I got you on my list.
UlAMe1f.gif FR Forum Threads
|Adopts|Accents|
|ArtShop|
|Graphics|Hatchery|
bz42cD2.png
i'd LOVE to be pinged for any recolors!!! :D
i'd LOVE to be pinged for any recolors!!! :D
2CnjrDd.png
9hqcHsy.png
Mrw4w2X.png
HdmxfuE.png
WTRVHVo.png
Slot for Victory Jewels AB Nature vs Plague for gems please! :D
Slot for Victory Jewels AB Nature vs Plague for gems please! :D
EGjlGzP.png
Sorry for the delay in getting back to you! As you can see I was rushing to finish up the last two accents in the Victory Jewels series. Completed are the WC M and Aberration Female. As the others these retire 3/12! Let me know if you want to add on another in the series. <3 Abby Female NvP try on here: [img]https://i.imgur.com/4Wxx0Hp.png[/img] [b]Victory Jewels AB Nature vs Plague[/b] Cost: [b]500g / 400 levels[/B] [i][b]Retiring March 12th[/b][/i] WC Male NvP Try on here: [img]https://i.imgur.com/vhetQKy.png[/img] [b]Victory Jewels WCM Nature vs Plague[/b] Cost: [b]500g / 400 levels[/B] [i][b]Retiring March 12th[/b][/i] (I had started a mirror female too I just can't get it finished before the end of the battle though if there's 5+ preorders I will work on it and do a run after the battle.) @finniigan Just getting caught up now. Your accent was sent via PA. Thanks again! @Sushimonsterr I'm sending you the accents via PA for gems. If you want to do a different currency please let me know. @Scripps Sorry, Star Touched is retired and there is only one copy left which is why it's so costly. I have added you to my general ping list. Thanks! <3 @Medievalredragon I sent you both accents via PA Thanks again! @chromatographic Sent accent via PA. Let me knkow if you want the male! Thanks again! @sinha27 Aw! Taure is so beautiful! Thanks for posting! :D I love the dollmaker in her bio too. <3 @Apology Accent sent! Thanks so much!
Sorry for the delay in getting back to you! As you can see I was rushing to finish up the last two accents in the Victory Jewels series. Completed are the WC M and Aberration Female. As the others these retire 3/12! Let me know if you want to add on another in the series. <3

Abby Female NvP try on here:
4Wxx0Hp.png
Victory Jewels AB Nature vs Plague
Cost: 500g / 400 levels
Retiring March 12th

WC Male NvP Try on here:
vhetQKy.png
Victory Jewels WCM Nature vs Plague
Cost: 500g / 400 levels
Retiring March 12th

(I had started a mirror female too I just can't get it finished before the end of the battle though if there's 5+ preorders I will work on it and do a run after the battle.)

@finniigan Just getting caught up now. Your accent was sent via PA. Thanks again!

@Sushimonsterr I'm sending you the accents via PA for gems. If you want to do a different currency please let me know.

@Scripps Sorry, Star Touched is retired and there is only one copy left which is why it's so costly. I have added you to my general ping list. Thanks! <3

@Medievalredragon I sent you both accents via PA Thanks again!

@chromatographic Sent accent via PA. Let me knkow if you want the male! Thanks again!

@sinha27 Aw! Taure is so beautiful! Thanks for posting! :D I love the dollmaker in her bio too. <3

@Apology Accent sent! Thanks so much!
|Adopts|Accents|
|ArtShop|
|Graphics|Hatchery|
bz42cD2.png
@Meyoline
You got it! How's things going? Been super busy here with NvP prep and I ended up taking over Foddart program which has been crazy getting that ready for this battle. What's new? (Sorry, my PMs are a mess right now with all the stuff going on. lol)
@Meyoline
You got it! How's things going? Been super busy here with NvP prep and I ended up taking over Foddart program which has been crazy getting that ready for this battle. What's new? (Sorry, my PMs are a mess right now with all the stuff going on. lol)
|Adopts|Accents|
|ArtShop|
|Graphics|Hatchery|
bz42cD2.png
Picked up my accent! Thank you so much!
Picked up my accent! Thank you so much!
mt5Uwfc.pngACUHRhy.pngpYB66v3.pngvLdieMn.png2qulhnX.gifWyB9e2v.pngAzlsVPW.pngSybbYiL.pngaoD3KyY.pngQE6AyMd.png77Ba29b.png
I'd like a slot for WC female Victory Jewels please :)
I'd like a slot for WC female Victory Jewels please :)
7d96ebw.gif
Would love a gem slot for Victory Jewels AB Nature vs Plague
Would love a gem slot for Victory Jewels AB Nature vs Plague
w8o0xW1.pngSaronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.WXOu4H0.pngt4yhov0.png1Up793k.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25