Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [S] RaiStarDragon's Skincents (T/G/FC)
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
@Trinkets You are on the waitlist. If I get enough orders I will print and ping you for payment. Which currency will you prefer? I will PA the skin to you once complete.
@Trinkets You are on the waitlist. If I get enough orders I will print and ping you for payment. Which currency will you prefer? I will PA the skin to you once complete.
UlAMe1f.gif FR Forum Threads
|Adopts|Accents|
|ArtShop|
|Graphics|Hatchery|
bz42cD2.png
@RaiStarDragon Yay, thank you! I prefer to pay in gems!
@RaiStarDragon Yay, thank you! I prefer to pay in gems!
Slot for Slumber Party please! I'd prefer to pay in treasure
Slot for Slumber Party please! I'd prefer to pay in treasure
A pixel sprite of a clown waving her arms up and down
clowning
was MissNevermind
@clowning I have you on the list. Just need 2 more orders then I will send to print.
@clowning I have you on the list. Just need 2 more orders then I will send to print.
|Adopts|Accents|
|ArtShop|
|Graphics|Hatchery|
bz42cD2.png
Okay! Good news! I got enough orders to make another print round. I sent in for another print yesterday and will send you a PA once the skin is returned. You may send in payment now or I will PA you with the full amount in a couple days. I will have a couple copies left over so if you know of anyone else that might want a copy left me know otherwise I will use or vault them.

@Lyvenex x2- Pending Gems
@MidnightMonarch - Pending gems
@Trinkets - Pending Gems
@clowning - Pending treasure
@Sidegrinder - Paid
Okay! Good news! I got enough orders to make another print round. I sent in for another print yesterday and will send you a PA once the skin is returned. You may send in payment now or I will PA you with the full amount in a couple days. I will have a couple copies left over so if you know of anyone else that might want a copy left me know otherwise I will use or vault them.

@Lyvenex x2- Pending Gems
@MidnightMonarch - Pending gems
@Trinkets - Pending Gems
@clowning - Pending treasure
@Sidegrinder - Paid
|Adopts|Accents|
|ArtShop|
|Graphics|Hatchery|
bz42cD2.png
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25