Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Spared of Exaltation
1 2 3
@Rattlecat
Ahh thank you so much!! But yes, you can! If you go to support, which is the very last link in the menu on the left, choose self-service, dragon restoration, and voila! You can recover your progens at any time, but other dragons have rules to them (most notably that you can only revive one dragon every 90 days). Please feel free to hit me up if you have any gameplay/general questions, because you're right that things change on here real fast and it can be hard to catch up haha!
@Rattlecat
Ahh thank you so much!! But yes, you can! If you go to support, which is the very last link in the menu on the left, choose self-service, dragon restoration, and voila! You can recover your progens at any time, but other dragons have rules to them (most notably that you can only revive one dragon every 90 days). Please feel free to hit me up if you have any gameplay/general questions, because you're right that things change on here real fast and it can be hard to catch up haha!
__
ToxrvHn.gif
_
S T A R S T A L K E R
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I'm a hot mess, but I'm doing my best
FRT +3

___
Earth Dom Shop
Leveling & Grinding
Mat Magicians
__
Boarders Needed
Nests Wanted + Raffles
Personal Project Tracker
@Starstalker Thank you so much for the method. There have been a few in the past that I didn't like, but like more so now so I was like "Crap, guess I'm screwed."

Gotta go check out the uh... massive hoard of exalts I've made then o_o;;
@Starstalker Thank you so much for the method. There have been a few in the past that I didn't like, but like more so now so I was like "Crap, guess I'm screwed."

Gotta go check out the uh... massive hoard of exalts I've made then o_o;;
@Rattlecat
Unfortunately they also have to have been exalted within 14 days haha... I have a few I would bring back otherwise :(
@Rattlecat
Unfortunately they also have to have been exalted within 14 days haha... I have a few I would bring back otherwise :(
__
ToxrvHn.gif
_
S T A R S T A L K E R
FRT +3

___
Earth Dom Shop
Leveling & Grinding
Mat Magicians
__
Boarders Needed
Nests Wanted + Raffles
Personal Project Tracker
@Starstalker My wife wants to thank you so much because yesterday she accidentally exalted a dragon she wanted for breeding and was distraught that she'd never get it back, so this is a HUGE relief!
@Starstalker My wife wants to thank you so much because yesterday she accidentally exalted a dragon she wanted for breeding and was distraught that she'd never get it back, so this is a HUGE relief!
@Rattlecat
Aww!!! I'm glad I could help, then. That's the worst feeling. You can do it if you accidentally hoard sell items, too!
@Rattlecat
Aww!!! I'm glad I could help, then. That's the worst feeling. You can do it if you accidentally hoard sell items, too!
__
ToxrvHn.gif
_
S T A R S T A L K E R
FRT +3

___
Earth Dom Shop
Leveling & Grinding
Mat Magicians
__
Boarders Needed
Nests Wanted + Raffles
Personal Project Tracker
@Starstalker Oh my god you are a LIFESAVER because I accidentally exalted one of my Abberations. I was so upset. Now she is home.
@Starstalker Oh my god you are a LIFESAVER because I accidentally exalted one of my Abberations. I was so upset. Now she is home.
@Shrineart
NOT AN ABERRATION!!! That is so tragic. I'm truly so glad I could help. I'm glad she's back where she belongs :)
@Shrineart
NOT AN ABERRATION!!! That is so tragic. I'm truly so glad I could help. I'm glad she's back where she belongs :)
__
ToxrvHn.gif
_
S T A R S T A L K E R
FRT +3

___
Earth Dom Shop
Leveling & Grinding
Mat Magicians
__
Boarders Needed
Nests Wanted + Raffles
Personal Project Tracker
[center]Since i don't usually exalt fodder, i don't have any dragons that i bought with the intention of exalting, but There were g1s from some of my mass hatches that were going to be bulk exalted and upon scrying them i just... couldn't let go.. This guys is one of my most recent examples; his colors aren't good [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74923772][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/749238/74923772_350.png[/img][/url] but after this scry he became a perma [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/927019957957558293/941829966998405212/scry.png[/img][/center]
Since i don't usually exalt fodder, i don't have any dragons that i bought with the intention of exalting, but
There were g1s from some of my mass hatches that were going to be bulk exalted and upon scrying them i just... couldn't let go..

This guys is one of my most recent examples; his colors aren't good

74923772_350.png

but after this scry he became a perma

scry.png
beastclantop.png
In 2018 a friend and I did a lore pairing between two of our dragons. Two or three years go by, as you do. My friend got rid of the hatchlings they kept, though I kept the two I had because, frankly, they're beautiful. But sometime in 2021, I started looking at some of my dragons' family members, and one of the ones I looked at was one of the hatclings from that lore pairing. That's when I saw my boy Fayne, their dad, in a fodder tab. I immediately sent a message asking if I could buy him and here he is, reunited with his kids and one-time flame, [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/7482931]Lightning[/url]. They're permanent mates now, and their kids are still gorgeous. [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/18650549][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/186506/18650549_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
In 2018 a friend and I did a lore pairing between two of our dragons. Two or three years go by, as you do. My friend got rid of the hatchlings they kept, though I kept the two I had because, frankly, they're beautiful. But sometime in 2021, I started looking at some of my dragons' family members, and one of the ones I looked at was one of the hatclings from that lore pairing. That's when I saw my boy Fayne, their dad, in a fodder tab. I immediately sent a message asking if I could buy him and here he is, reunited with his kids and one-time flame, Lightning. They're permanent mates now, and their kids are still gorgeous.
18650549_350.png
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
@Hnai He came out beautifully!

@Almedha I love the apparel you picked for him! It's great you got to reunite him with his family!
@Hnai He came out beautifully!

@Almedha I love the apparel you picked for him! It's great you got to reunite him with his family!
1 2 3