Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ancient Breed: Aberration Dragons
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 ... 163 164
*Aberrations coming out of the Wyrmwound*
*Big and chunky starts playing*
*Aberrations coming out of the Wyrmwound*
*Big and chunky starts playing*
OH
OH
THEYRE BEAUTIFUL
OH
OH
THEYRE BEAUTIFUL
Runic Bat Spectral Duskflapper Cursed Bat Armored Duskflapper Spirit of Shadow
diamond and spade are such excellent genes and i LOVE them
diamond and spade are such excellent genes and i LOVE them
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
WOW. IM IN LOVE!!!!
WOW. IM IN LOVE!!!!
tOaCdAC.png2IQhSQn.png
so lovely!!
so lovely!!
tumblr_inline_nvcxj5JV8r1r7qfkn_500.png
Aaaa they’re finally here!! Thank you so much FR Devs!! I ADORE them!! [emoji=aberration star size=2] It almost makes me wish I hadn’t done a lair purge last month, I used to have so many beautiful dragons that would’ve looked great with an Aberration breed change! Oh well, at least there are always pretty fodder dragons in the AH looking for a home and a makeover! And besides, I enjoy breeding dragons myself so ofc there’s always that way too! Any way you slice it… Aberration monolair, here I come! [emoji=aberration star size=2]
Aaaa they’re finally here!! Thank you so much FR Devs!!

I ADORE them!!

It almost makes me wish I hadn’t done a lair purge last month, I used to have so many beautiful dragons that would’ve looked great with an Aberration breed change!

Oh well, at least there are always pretty fodder dragons in the AH looking for a home and a makeover! And besides, I enjoy breeding dragons myself so ofc there’s always that way too!

Any way you slice it…

Aberration monolair, here I come!
6nI5sr3.png UPbvkZE.png
Y'know, I love how the frill gene makes it look like they have very extravagant cravats. Could make some really elegant, noble-esque dragons with that gene.

Though saying that, a cravat-like gene for a future breed sounds really cool and I'm totally not saying that because I'd love to make a Malzeno fandragon.
Y'know, I love how the frill gene makes it look like they have very extravagant cravats. Could make some really elegant, noble-esque dragons with that gene.

Though saying that, a cravat-like gene for a future breed sounds really cool and I'm totally not saying that because I'd love to make a Malzeno fandragon.
LUZk8tY.png
Oh gosh they're so chaotic I LOVE THEM! ;U; AND THE HATCHLINGS LOOK UTTERLY RIDICULOUS IN THE BEST WAY. I love the lore behind them, too! Such an awesome breed! I can't wait to impulsively get as many as I can cram into my lair akdjnkjfg
Oh gosh they're so chaotic I LOVE THEM! ;U; AND THE HATCHLINGS LOOK UTTERLY RIDICULOUS IN THE BEST WAY. I love the lore behind them, too! Such an awesome breed! I can't wait to impulsively get as many as I can cram into my lair akdjnkjfg
Aberration Female pose SUPREMACY!!!
Aberration Female pose SUPREMACY!!!
Pixel art of a purple coffee cup with a heart slowly bouncing overhead.

• Jane | She/They

Moulin Sornieth: A Keel Hatchery
They're so demonic looking, I absolutely love it! My new favorite ancient by a long shot! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66075979][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/660760/66075979_350.png[/img][/url]
They're so demonic looking, I absolutely love it! My new favorite ancient by a long shot!
66075979_350.png
Designated Ridgeback Smoocher
I'm on a quest to get every forum vista I can!
Icon Dragon | Sales Tab
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 ... 163 164