Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Abandon Nest
1 2 3 4
[quote name="fritzswag" date="2022-02-11 21:22:51" ]you need to allow those dragons to restart their cooldown though, so people dont abuse the idea so they can get certain eggs numbers and cheat rng. [/quote] I really don't see any problem with it if the breeding cooldowns are going to reset anyway.
fritzswag wrote on 2022-02-11 21:22:51:
you need to allow those dragons to restart their cooldown though, so people dont abuse the idea so they can get certain eggs numbers and cheat rng.

I really don't see any problem with it if the breeding cooldowns are going to reset anyway.
86cgLtF.png
I’m all for it if it makes breeding more exciting! Eye update my beloved.
Support!
I’m all for it if it makes breeding more exciting! Eye update my beloved.
Support!
Always support.
Always support.
we_do_what_s_best_for_us_by_caosgii-dcf2y73.png
Cal
they/them
-1 FR time

♥ Art Shop
Support.

To make it less grim, you could maybe "exalt" the nest? You wouldn't get any benifits from it, but the eggs would technically be sent to the deity
they'd never appear on your dragon's offspring, but that may be better than abandoning a bunch of unhatched baby dergs
Support.

To make it less grim, you could maybe "exalt" the nest? You wouldn't get any benifits from it, but the eggs would technically be sent to the deity
they'd never appear on your dragon's offspring, but that may be better than abandoning a bunch of unhatched baby dergs
tumblr_inline_ohfczpAEJz1tfmvub_540.pngtumblr_inline_ofoo1kxIwX1tfmvub_100.pngtumblr_inline_ohfczqvEMe1tfmvub_540.png
will always support this suggestion, it would be so incredibly helpful.

obviously the dragon's cooldown should still apply, but i don't see the need for it to be doubled. the normal cooldown is long enough as is.
will always support this suggestion, it would be so incredibly helpful.

obviously the dragon's cooldown should still apply, but i don't see the need for it to be doubled. the normal cooldown is long enough as is.
g7boK5H.pngZ56llRE.pngnmpR0ff.png
Always support, and I believe an item should be purchased for that (to avoid accidental abandoning). It may be a gem one even (to ensure it's always available), just not an expensive one seeing as nothing is gained by using it.

The breeding cooldown should stay, I agree. Basically, it should be just a chance to correct the mistake with a few small penalties to avoid possible exploiting - e.g. if it's free, then someone with lots of fodder pairs could just abandon the 1-2-egg nests and end up hatching more dragons, but if it costs, say, 100g, then there's no profit in that yet it's still affordable if you simply need to fix a mistake you've made (and if you don't have enough at hand, you can leave the nest unincubated until you gather funds).
Always support, and I believe an item should be purchased for that (to avoid accidental abandoning). It may be a gem one even (to ensure it's always available), just not an expensive one seeing as nothing is gained by using it.

The breeding cooldown should stay, I agree. Basically, it should be just a chance to correct the mistake with a few small penalties to avoid possible exploiting - e.g. if it's free, then someone with lots of fodder pairs could just abandon the 1-2-egg nests and end up hatching more dragons, but if it costs, say, 100g, then there's no profit in that yet it's still affordable if you simply need to fix a mistake you've made (and if you don't have enough at hand, you can leave the nest unincubated until you gather funds).
Eternal support. Please just make it happen. Don't punish people for clicking off confirmation dialogues that you made so plentiful that it's become automatic to click them away and not mind them.
Eternal support. Please just make it happen. Don't punish people for clicking off confirmation dialogues that you made so plentiful that it's become automatic to click them away and not mind them.
STW9f2s.png
i think an exalting nest feature would work. hell, even give us a small amount of treasure FOR doing it (1kt per egg)...and keep the breeding cooldowns.

i think an exalting nest feature would work. hell, even give us a small amount of treasure FOR doing it (1kt per egg)...and keep the breeding cooldowns.

yzUX307.png
will always support this <3
will always support this <3
o1Ug1jU.png
» bea
» she/her
» +9 FR time
Full support! I like to keep most of my perma dragons unbred, but I cycle in fodder pairings a lot and I'm always worried I'm going to misclick onto a perma even though I try to double-check. This would be a great feature to add, and it would make sense lore-wise too with people finding random eggs everywhere, honestly!
Full support! I like to keep most of my perma dragons unbred, but I cycle in fodder pairings a lot and I'm always worried I'm going to misclick onto a perma even though I try to double-check. This would be a great feature to add, and it would make sense lore-wise too with people finding random eggs everywhere, honestly!
2022_fr-signature.png
VAIXATION
(vikes-ZAY-shun)
THEY/THEM/THEIRS
2022_fr-signature-margin.png
2022_fr-profile-divider-4.png
ABOUT || ART || ACCENTS
2022_fr-profile-divider-1.png
2022_fr-signature-2.png
1 2 3 4