Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Wanted Art Thread [POST ADS HERE]
1 2 ... 363 364 365 366 367 ... 411 412
Broad type of art you want:
Digital or scanned traditional

More specific type:
Realistic-ish pair of pine martens, feral (may take anthro designs?)

Specifications:
I'd like some art of two taxidermy Pine Marten pelts that I have, must be able to work off several reference pictures and descriptions. One of them has a torn face so you should be able to draw something like that (I have difficulty with it). Either a fullbody or simple ref sheet of the two would be preferred.

Payment:
Up to 250G (would have to be very good), lower (50-100G) preferred. Have a couple eggs and dupe event items/familiars if you want those.

Keywords:
fullbody, feral, anthro, weasel, pine marten, digital, traditional.

Optional:
Ref pictures available on PM, but here's a basic description:
#1 (Pogo) has red fabric eyes, a short upper left arm, and a missing hind right leg. #2 (Ichabod) is attached to Pogo's left hind leg. Ichabod is missing his face and has stuffing sticking out of it. He also has much longer legs and tail.

Send example pics with your PM; PLEASE DO NOT SEND SKETCHES IF I HAVEN'T EVEN RESPONDED YET!
Digital or scanned traditional

More specific type:
Realistic-ish pair of pine martens, feral (may take anthro designs?)

Specifications:
I'd like some art of two taxidermy Pine Marten pelts that I have, must be able to work off several reference pictures and descriptions. One of them has a torn face so you should be able to draw something like that (I have difficulty with it). Either a fullbody or simple ref sheet of the two would be preferred.

Payment:
Up to 250G (would have to be very good), lower (50-100G) preferred. Have a couple eggs and dupe event items/familiars if you want those.

Keywords:
fullbody, feral, anthro, weasel, pine marten, digital, traditional.

Optional:
Ref pictures available on PM, but here's a basic description:
#1 (Pogo) has red fabric eyes, a short upper left arm, and a missing hind right leg. #2 (Ichabod) is attached to Pogo's left hind leg. Ichabod is missing his face and has stuffing sticking out of it. He also has much longer legs and tail.

Send example pics with your PM; PLEASE DO NOT SEND SKETCHES IF I HAVEN'T EVEN RESPONDED YET!
k1nm2oI.png
Not currently looking

Digital

More specific type:
Human, either line-art or flat shaded

Specifications:
I have a concept of an OC, but I have a lot of trouble drawing buff dudes. You'd be working from a detailed description and likely a provided colour palette.
My OC is part dragon, but you only need to draw his human form!

Payment:
I can pay treasure, gems, or art!

Keywords:
Lineart, line-art, flat shaded, human, humanoid

Optional:
Description and colour palette will be provided upon contact!
Not currently looking

Digital

More specific type:
Human, either line-art or flat shaded

Specifications:
I have a concept of an OC, but I have a lot of trouble drawing buff dudes. You'd be working from a detailed description and likely a provided colour palette.
My OC is part dragon, but you only need to draw his human form!

Payment:
I can pay treasure, gems, or art!

Keywords:
Lineart, line-art, flat shaded, human, humanoid

Optional:
Description and colour palette will be provided upon contact!

Broad type of art you want: Writing.

More specific type:
Lore & Stories, Dragon bio coding.

Specifications:
I'm looking for lore/stories of all of my dragons in my lair(Mostly at the Sages tab and My front page.) I have some preset ideas but will be willing to hear ideas from writers who'll contact me.

Payment:
Will be paying in Gems,Treasure,Some retired fest items and Services.
Keywords:
Lore, Coding,Story,Gems,Treasure.

Optional:
Each writer can work on only 3 dragons that they are willing to write lore on. Some dragons would have a broadcast message to base their lore on, I would love to hear ideas about how you/the writer would interpret them. I'm also looking for coding that is already inputed for the dragon's bio along with the lore but lore only is perfectly fine with me.

Broad type of art you want: Writing.

More specific type:
Lore & Stories, Dragon bio coding.

Specifications:
I'm looking for lore/stories of all of my dragons in my lair(Mostly at the Sages tab and My front page.) I have some preset ideas but will be willing to hear ideas from writers who'll contact me.

Payment:
Will be paying in Gems,Treasure,Some retired fest items and Services.
Keywords:
Lore, Coding,Story,Gems,Treasure.

Optional:
Each writer can work on only 3 dragons that they are willing to write lore on. Some dragons would have a broadcast message to base their lore on, I would love to hear ideas about how you/the writer would interpret them. I'm also looking for coding that is already inputed for the dragon's bio along with the lore but lore only is perfectly fine with me.
KJ.jpg
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital or traditional scanned (would also be willing to pay USD to have traditional mailed to me!) [b]More specific type:[/b] Gijinka, adopts, pixels...anything really! [b]Specifications:[/b] I see Nalla as the strong silent type. She's stoic, but has a rare fun side. Very proud and an extremely skilled warrior. Approximate age (for human/gijinka) would be late thirties. I don't really have a look I'd be going for as far as gijinkas go, so that could be worked out with someone to create a true representation. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74883677][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/748837/74883677_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Payment:[/b] Gems, art trade (PICKY), some USD [b]Keywords:[/b] chibi, lineart, digital, traditional, gijinka [b]Optional:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3090362#post_3090362]I have an art shop here[/url]. Art trades would need to be at approximately the same level as me.
Digital or traditional scanned (would also be willing to pay USD to have traditional mailed to me!)

More specific type:
Gijinka, adopts, pixels...anything really!

Specifications:
I see Nalla as the strong silent type. She's stoic, but has a rare fun side. Very proud and an extremely skilled warrior. Approximate age (for human/gijinka) would be late thirties. I don't really have a look I'd be going for as far as gijinkas go, so that could be worked out with someone to create a true representation.

74883677_350.png

Payment:
Gems, art trade (PICKY), some USD

Keywords:
chibi, lineart, digital, traditional, gijinka

Optional:
I have an art shop here. Art trades would need to be at approximately the same level as me.

7dc4b8745151fd963cf06b48cf585b93d12336d5.png
pixel by meese
I have an art shop HERE
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital preferred [b]More specific type:[/b] Any - must be of dragon character. Will also accept adoptables! [b]Specifications:[/b] I am looking for art of this guy! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71519758][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/715198/71519758_350.png[/img][/url] Apparel + skin not necessary, really looking for any art of him :) Only limits is that he must be a dragon and be in character. He has personality traits + writing in his bio You can also see some examples of art I've ordered so far Pixels, chibis, sketches, etc. all welcome! Open to anything, but here are some specific poses/ideas: - Him looking imperious - Him with a "Hottest Forger 2021" banner - Ship art of him + his [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/53460380]wife[/url] - Him doing magic [b]Payment:[/b] Happy to give any of the following: - [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/3084686/1#post_3084686]Adopt from here[/url] - Gems + Treasure - Items (ask: I have UMAs (tentative), eggs, fest items, battle stones, more) - [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3103786#post_3103786]Toyhouse Characters[/url] - Art trade (only if slots in my art shop are open + I feel our art is around the same level) [b]Keywords:[/b] Chibi, Sketches, Dragons, digital, pixels, flat colours, lineart, icons, signature, shaded, art, any [b]Optional:[/b] Message me your rates and art examples, and I'll get back to you if I want you to draw Chimera! :) Note: I am unlikely to pay for art exceeding 1kg
Digital preferred

More specific type:
Any - must be of dragon character.
Will also accept adoptables!

Specifications:
I am looking for art of this guy!
71519758_350.png
Apparel + skin not necessary, really looking for any art of him :)
Only limits is that he must be a dragon and be in character.
He has personality traits + writing in his bio
You can also see some examples of art I've ordered so far

Pixels, chibis, sketches, etc. all welcome!

Open to anything, but here are some specific poses/ideas:
- Him looking imperious
- Him with a "Hottest Forger 2021" banner
- Ship art of him + his wife
- Him doing magic

Payment:
Happy to give any of the following:
- Adopt from here
- Gems + Treasure
- Items (ask: I have UMAs (tentative), eggs, fest items, battle stones, more)
- Toyhouse Characters
- Art trade (only if slots in my art shop are open + I feel our art is around the same level)

Keywords:
Chibi, Sketches, Dragons, digital, pixels, flat colours, lineart, icons, signature, shaded, art, any

Optional:
Message me your rates and art examples, and I'll get back to you if I want you to draw Chimera! :)
Note: I am unlikely to pay for art exceeding 1kg
- they/them
- +8 FR time
- Feel free to talk/ping!
- Old UN: LemonySnaket

kBjtmwi.png kd8tKB5.png

Digital

More specific type:
Signature

Specifications:
Would like a signature done featuring an Asmundr OC of mine. https://toyhou.se/6082621.tal-ann-

Payment:
Treasure/Gems decent budget, also have items and gen ones.

Keywords:
Asmundr, Luilfr, signature

Optional:

Digital

More specific type:
Signature

Specifications:
Would like a signature done featuring an Asmundr OC of mine. https://toyhou.se/6082621.tal-ann-

Payment:
Treasure/Gems decent budget, also have items and gen ones.

Keywords:
Asmundr, Luilfr, signature

Optional:
y4XpVjZ.png
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital preferred Traditional OK [b]More specific type:[/b] Headshot, bust, halfbody, fullbody, chibi [b]Specifications:[/b] I'm looking for a lot of art of my character, Cressalia. Busts, halfbodies, fullbodies, flat colors, paintings... they are all sought after. I like a variety of anime art styles and vibrant colors! You should probably be comfortable with darker colors and reds if you want to draw my girl. She's meant to be very pretty - so I welcome artists adding their own flair to her design (be it earrings, some light makeup, etc.) but I'm perfectly fine if she looks exactly as she does in her reference sheet below: [img]https://i.postimg.cc/9MNd1Fz0/220119-Cressalia-Temp2.png[/img] [b]Payment:[/b] Gems - 10kg [b]Keywords:[/b] Human, elf, flat color [b]Optional:[/b] Message me some examples and prices. I’ll reply back if interested.
Digital preferred
Traditional OK

More specific type:
Headshot, bust, halfbody, fullbody, chibi

Specifications:
I'm looking for a lot of art of my character, Cressalia.

Busts, halfbodies, fullbodies, flat colors, paintings... they are all sought after. I like a variety of anime art styles and vibrant colors! You should probably be comfortable with darker colors and reds if you want to draw my girl.

She's meant to be very pretty - so I welcome artists adding their own flair to her design (be it earrings, some light makeup, etc.) but I'm perfectly fine if she looks exactly as she does in her reference sheet below:

220119-Cressalia-Temp2.png

Payment:
Gems - 10kg

Keywords:
Human, elf, flat color

Optional:
Message me some examples and prices. I’ll reply back if interested.
Amorii
Artist & Writer
If not now, then when?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - z-Kazuha-Sig3.png
Hello, I’m looking for someone who can make a ‘ad’ for the bios of my baby dragons as I want to start a hatchery it would be called the “Snowfallen Hatchery” with winter decor like snowflakes or anything for the most part, most of it is up to the artist

Keywords: Snowfallen Hatchery

Payment: 10kt-15kt (sorry don’t have much atm)
*also willing to throw in one of the babies I hatched if you’d like one.
Hello, I’m looking for someone who can make a ‘ad’ for the bios of my baby dragons as I want to start a hatchery it would be called the “Snowfallen Hatchery” with winter decor like snowflakes or anything for the most part, most of it is up to the artist

Keywords: Snowfallen Hatchery

Payment: 10kt-15kt (sorry don’t have much atm)
*also willing to throw in one of the babies I hatched if you’d like one.
digital

More specific type:
Gijinka/mech version of a dragon I have, fnaf style, and also as a water deer? I explain more in specifications. He has no references yet, so this'll be the first ^^

Specifications:
okay. whew so... I got this kid and a new interest in fnaf. I know very little, but hope to learn more as I go lol. I know the barest minimum. As of the character, he's a water deer animatronic, but I cannot draw mechs to save my life, so I'm looking for someone to help me out w/ that! He'd be majority a kind of gritty/'blood' red with those little blue accents on some places. Colors can be taken directly from the veil lol.

I'm looking for a headshot/bust or full body (unless you're willing to do a ref sheet for what I'm offering). The main things I'd like him to have are a thinner face/sharp ish cheek bones and the fangs that water deer have (while still having it be.. kid ish? Just because the animatronics were built for kids entertainment and all that haha) and still look kinda deer-ish. Nothing overly cutesy, but still kiddish?

TLDR, water deer fnaf animatronic with the veilspuns colors.

Payment:
Gems (up to 600-650ish), treasure, 3 (x1 plague x2 nocs) eggs (preferred lol), familiars, apparel, and skins. No USD, sadly, sorry! I don't have venmo or paypal or anything like that :(

Keywords:
FNAF, five nights at freddys, animatronic, mech, gijinka, water deer, bust, head shot, headshot, detailed, red, blue, color, colored

Optional:
I like thinner/semi-thin lineart and I'd prefer it to be detailed, nothing chibi or overly "soft" looking. I think I'm going to have him do something laser tag related in the store/place? I have yet to figure out what I'm going to do with him, so aside from a few dents/scratches and things like that he should be pretty pristine -- which I mean he won't be like super freaky and destroyed, so he should still be pretty 'kid friendly' and not really scary. I love scary/eerie, but it doesn't fit him yet orz

I'm going to be kinda picky with this, so please don't be upset if I don't accept -- everyone's art is gorgeous, I'm just looking for something kinda specific :))

Photos of some styles I think are neat for fnaf:
X - X - X - (a bit of a blood warning on this one? Nothing super bad but there's blood stains) X - X - X
digital

More specific type:
Gijinka/mech version of a dragon I have, fnaf style, and also as a water deer? I explain more in specifications. He has no references yet, so this'll be the first ^^

Specifications:
okay. whew so... I got this kid and a new interest in fnaf. I know very little, but hope to learn more as I go lol. I know the barest minimum. As of the character, he's a water deer animatronic, but I cannot draw mechs to save my life, so I'm looking for someone to help me out w/ that! He'd be majority a kind of gritty/'blood' red with those little blue accents on some places. Colors can be taken directly from the veil lol.

I'm looking for a headshot/bust or full body (unless you're willing to do a ref sheet for what I'm offering). The main things I'd like him to have are a thinner face/sharp ish cheek bones and the fangs that water deer have (while still having it be.. kid ish? Just because the animatronics were built for kids entertainment and all that haha) and still look kinda deer-ish. Nothing overly cutesy, but still kiddish?

TLDR, water deer fnaf animatronic with the veilspuns colors.

Payment:
Gems (up to 600-650ish), treasure, 3 (x1 plague x2 nocs) eggs (preferred lol), familiars, apparel, and skins. No USD, sadly, sorry! I don't have venmo or paypal or anything like that :(

Keywords:
FNAF, five nights at freddys, animatronic, mech, gijinka, water deer, bust, head shot, headshot, detailed, red, blue, color, colored

Optional:
I like thinner/semi-thin lineart and I'd prefer it to be detailed, nothing chibi or overly "soft" looking. I think I'm going to have him do something laser tag related in the store/place? I have yet to figure out what I'm going to do with him, so aside from a few dents/scratches and things like that he should be pretty pristine -- which I mean he won't be like super freaky and destroyed, so he should still be pretty 'kid friendly' and not really scary. I love scary/eerie, but it doesn't fit him yet orz

I'm going to be kinda picky with this, so please don't be upset if I don't accept -- everyone's art is gorgeous, I'm just looking for something kinda specific :))

Photos of some styles I think are neat for fnaf:
X - X - X - (a bit of a blood warning on this one? Nothing super bad but there's blood stains) X - X - X
20111.png x

any prns
certified full-time npc
sabers
x
daz3dpt-9fd3277e-9b9b-46cb-ad73-a68ad3176790.gifd1e44ep-65446775-11be-47dc-81c4-566c476bc1b0.gif
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
83186509.png
i still haven't added references i'm sorry lmao

digital

More specific type:
human fanart with animal features such as animal ears/horns/etc

Specifications:
i'm basically just in need of art of my masc ffxiv characters, specifically male viera, male miqo'te(s), and male au ra(s)
i am 100% fine with anything, such as headshots, chibis, fullbodies, etc
just one character per image or couple art (i only have mlm couples if that makes you uncomfy) are both what i'm interested in, i don't mind which one

please note some characters don't have proper references yet

miqo'tes
one
two (note, needs proper references)
[url=]three[/url] (note, i can't figure out where his ref went but there's a third one i'll add in later)

au ras
one (note, old ref that needs replacing but appearance is the same)
two (note, need to obtain refs)

viera
one

Payment:
i will pay in gems, treasure, eggs, dragons in my lair (i hatched too many g1s hi), apparel, umas, etc. so let me know in particular what you'd prefer, my main form of payment would be gems, i won't have a limit on price so feel free to hmu

apparel, uma, familiars, etc i can offer

Keywords:
chibi, sketch, lineart, line art, fullbody, full body, headshot, head shot, bust, color, monochrome, human, ffxiv, final fantasy, oc, mlm, pixel, humanoid, animation, couples

Optional:
preferred style i'm looking for would be more anime-style art, nothing too cartoony or realistic (but you can try), doesn't have to be anything complex, or can be complex if that's what you prefer, i just want to amass more art of my boys and i have tons of currency to spend

unless i specifically state i'm not looking for art, always assume i'm still looking if you see this, even if i appear to be inactive i check the site daily even if i look inactive, so dw! however i will not respond to any messages sent unless interested, so if i don't respond within a few days or a week, please assume i'm not interested, unless you need a response, thank you!
i still haven't added references i'm sorry lmao

digital

More specific type:
human fanart with animal features such as animal ears/horns/etc

Specifications:
i'm basically just in need of art of my masc ffxiv characters, specifically male viera, male miqo'te(s), and male au ra(s)
i am 100% fine with anything, such as headshots, chibis, fullbodies, etc
just one character per image or couple art (i only have mlm couples if that makes you uncomfy) are both what i'm interested in, i don't mind which one

please note some characters don't have proper references yet

miqo'tes
one
two (note, needs proper references)
[url=]three[/url] (note, i can't figure out where his ref went but there's a third one i'll add in later)

au ras
one (note, old ref that needs replacing but appearance is the same)
two (note, need to obtain refs)

viera
one

Payment:
i will pay in gems, treasure, eggs, dragons in my lair (i hatched too many g1s hi), apparel, umas, etc. so let me know in particular what you'd prefer, my main form of payment would be gems, i won't have a limit on price so feel free to hmu

apparel, uma, familiars, etc i can offer

Keywords:
chibi, sketch, lineart, line art, fullbody, full body, headshot, head shot, bust, color, monochrome, human, ffxiv, final fantasy, oc, mlm, pixel, humanoid, animation, couples

Optional:
preferred style i'm looking for would be more anime-style art, nothing too cartoony or realistic (but you can try), doesn't have to be anything complex, or can be complex if that's what you prefer, i just want to amass more art of my boys and i have tons of currency to spend

unless i specifically state i'm not looking for art, always assume i'm still looking if you see this, even if i appear to be inactive i check the site daily even if i look inactive, so dw! however i will not respond to any messages sent unless interested, so if i don't respond within a few days or a week, please assume i'm not interested, unless you need a response, thank you!
1 2 ... 363 364 365 366 367 ... 411 412