Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Arlo: select whether to reset plots
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 24 25
100% support, this is just absurd for players.
100% support, this is just absurd for players.
OH. Support.

I've been trying to clear plots out one by one and spending all my magnifiers in one spot. I guess I will stop doing that immediately to avoid clearing any plots too quickly but how frustrating.
OH. Support.

I've been trying to clear plots out one by one and spending all my magnifiers in one spot. I guess I will stop doing that immediately to avoid clearing any plots too quickly but how frustrating.
Uncovered my first plot today and was disappointed it was added back into the mix. Support for something to change; any of the ideas in here sound better!
Uncovered my first plot today and was disappointed it was added back into the mix. Support for something to change; any of the ideas in here sound better!
♥loveyourself♥
1t4XtaG.png
cRHDWyx.png
EIm5dF9.png
tumblr_inline_p81uu9TKgf1tsrqpm_75sq.gif
ll0CfnD.png
Nf8E9Zp.png
QOzSXsE.png
2ou3Y3v.png
♥lovenature♥
Oh wow I thought the uncovered plots would just stay like that before you reset the whole thing?

That's a bit strange and is gonna make it very hard to get a lot of items. I don't know if that's to increase the rarity of things?? But very frustrating all around so support.
Oh wow I thought the uncovered plots would just stay like that before you reset the whole thing?

That's a bit strange and is gonna make it very hard to get a lot of items. I don't know if that's to increase the rarity of things?? But very frustrating all around so support.
Heart.gif
[quote name="Edamahun" date="2022-02-10 14:43:50" ] Heck, make a cost for resetting a plot x number of times if you want, just give us some control over it. [/quote] It could be a nice treasure sink imo. Shouldn't be expensive, maybe a few kt, but I'm sure people would pay this to get extra genes and such. And first dig should be free, like it's now. [quote name="EarthTiger" date="2022-02-10 14:52:56" ] And I [b][i]know[/i][/b] I'm going to be incredibly irritated when a new digsite is released, and the prior digsite has half-uncovered spaces. I want to be able to move on with the last digsite looking nice and clean, not like it's incomplete [emoji=pearlcatcher angry size=2] [/quote] OUCH. Didn't think of that, but yeah, it would always look like an unfinished mess if the current system isn't changed.
Edamahun wrote on 2022-02-10 14:43:50:
Heck, make a cost for resetting a plot x number of times if you want, just give us some control over it.
It could be a nice treasure sink imo. Shouldn't be expensive, maybe a few kt, but I'm sure people would pay this to get extra genes and such. And first dig should be free, like it's now.
EarthTiger wrote on 2022-02-10 14:52:56:
And I know I'm going to be incredibly irritated when a new digsite is released, and the prior digsite has half-uncovered spaces. I want to be able to move on with the last digsite looking nice and clean, not like it's incomplete
OUCH. Didn't think of that, but yeah, it would always look like an unfinished mess if the current system isn't changed.
I really support this. I know this is mostly going to be a RNG-based activity but it would be nice if players had a little bit more control.
I really support this. I know this is mostly going to be a RNG-based activity but it would be nice if players had a little bit more control.
[LF] Female Ice Imp Low 6 digit - 50k gemsbiDj7CC.png
Support - the current setup is very disheartening.
Support - the current setup is very disheartening.
coH7AEL.png
Yep, I fully support this.

I'm not concerned about people leaving all their other plots unclaimed to farm genes. The genes will work their way into the breeding pool just like every other gene does until you can buy dragons with them for fodder price.

Now the genes themselves will be expensive when they first appear on the market, however I doubt that will be the case forever. There's another type of gene you can get with time and RNG - the coli gene - and those are the least expensive genes on the market. I expect ground and fissure will fall into a similar price category in the future, with or without unclaimed prizes.

The only way to ensure the Arlo genes have a steady market price is to attach a gold amount to covering over uncovered digs. The default should be that once you uncover a dig site it cannot be uncovered again without paying gold. That's why Baldwin's genes still have value, they require gold and resources to create. I still think Arlo's prizes should be free the first time you uncover them.
Yep, I fully support this.

I'm not concerned about people leaving all their other plots unclaimed to farm genes. The genes will work their way into the breeding pool just like every other gene does until you can buy dragons with them for fodder price.

Now the genes themselves will be expensive when they first appear on the market, however I doubt that will be the case forever. There's another type of gene you can get with time and RNG - the coli gene - and those are the least expensive genes on the market. I expect ground and fissure will fall into a similar price category in the future, with or without unclaimed prizes.

The only way to ensure the Arlo genes have a steady market price is to attach a gold amount to covering over uncovered digs. The default should be that once you uncover a dig site it cannot be uncovered again without paying gold. That's why Baldwin's genes still have value, they require gold and resources to create. I still think Arlo's prizes should be free the first time you uncover them.
dlJsEIj.png
support!

as is, it feels like uncovering a prize is also kind of a punishment, and that's not fun.
support!

as is, it feels like uncovering a prize is also kind of a punishment, and that's not fun.
SCtan5m.png
Southern Lights Hatchery & Ice Nesting d8c1a852df2fd8a.png

Support!

Many of the items in the current digsite are things you can only use one of (Vista, familiars), and others are things you could potentially need an infinite amount of (genes, apparel) depending on your taste.

The current system forces you to waste your very limited resources on duplicate items you literally cannot use while you try and get the things you still do, and this is a problem that will get progressively worse over time as more digsites are unlocked and notes from friends are spread thinner and thinner across them all.

You won't even be able to sell them either, since they're going to be dirt cheap since everyone is going to have tons of duplicates that they can't use either. It'll be like the Bears situation all over again.

I don't care if it means you need to pay to re-unlock completed plots, just please, please let us leave plots completed so we don't have to waste resources on useless duplicates.
Support!

Many of the items in the current digsite are things you can only use one of (Vista, familiars), and others are things you could potentially need an infinite amount of (genes, apparel) depending on your taste.

The current system forces you to waste your very limited resources on duplicate items you literally cannot use while you try and get the things you still do, and this is a problem that will get progressively worse over time as more digsites are unlocked and notes from friends are spread thinner and thinner across them all.

You won't even be able to sell them either, since they're going to be dirt cheap since everyone is going to have tons of duplicates that they can't use either. It'll be like the Bears situation all over again.

I don't care if it means you need to pay to re-unlock completed plots, just please, please let us leave plots completed so we don't have to waste resources on useless duplicates.
KUs4mKR.png yaSdaPU.pngNJq1GMz.png
Feel free to call me Lil and please ping me if you need to get my attention.
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 24 25