tyEuRXe.png
b3q2st5.png
- perpetually waughghfhquah
- Enjoyer of words and other general nonsense
- Not the best at communicating, bear with me :'0
- wishlist
- What do I put here
@chuchus900

Granted! Oh no! You got banned from Flight Rising!

Why? Oh wait, you had to hack the site to get that extra treasure.

I wish I had infinite lair space...
@chuchus900

Granted! Oh no! You got banned from Flight Rising!

Why? Oh wait, you had to hack the site to get that extra treasure.

I wish I had infinite lair space...
fireflower.png StarlightDragon7
> Wishlist
> Progen Lineage
> Clan Lore (wip)
> Art dumpster
> Flourish and bloom. And stay determined.
muK7GRQ.png
@starlightdragon7 Granted, but you now have to fill up every slot in your lair with a dragon or else the creepypasta that scared you the most as a kid will become real and haunt you. you are cursed to forever desperately try to acquire infinity dragons

i wish i cared more about studying for my astronomy final
@starlightdragon7 Granted, but you now have to fill up every slot in your lair with a dragon or else the creepypasta that scared you the most as a kid will become real and haunt you. you are cursed to forever desperately try to acquire infinity dragons

i wish i cared more about studying for my astronomy final
LuK3uhq.png wC5zS4I.png CISPrku.png
JDlFtpY.png
BJZhFXG.png
5hF3FGk.png
N4H5kbr.png
@faunsipaws

Granted! You study SO hard, that you care only about that final. Eventually you die while you're studing.

I wish there was no homework at school.
@faunsipaws

Granted! You study SO hard, that you care only about that final. Eventually you die while you're studing.

I wish there was no homework at school.
fireflower.png StarlightDragon7
> Wishlist
> Progen Lineage
> Clan Lore (wip)
> Art dumpster
> Flourish and bloom. And stay determined.
muK7GRQ.png
@StarlightDragon7

Granted! Though instead of homework, there's twice as many tests.

I wish my bestiary was completed.
@StarlightDragon7

Granted! Though instead of homework, there's twice as many tests.

I wish my bestiary was completed.
An illustration of a blue Fire Flight Mirror dragon with black antlers and black wings, wearing gold jewelry. Blue fire is along the bottom of the picture, and the backdrop is of the Ashfall Waste. Links to progen.
[center][font=book antiqua][size=4] @Deramadus Granted! But you are now in debt to Flight Rising, meaning you can't use your currency for anything else until you pay Better grind those gems and treasure fast, the price is rising every second. --[emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=pink star size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1]-- I wish that I could express enthusiasm for every subject in school and do it expertly. [/center]

@Deramadus

Granted! But you are now in debt to Flight Rising, meaning you can't use your currency for anything else until you pay Better grind those gems and treasure fast, the price is rising every second.

----

I wish that I could express enthusiasm for every subject in school and do it expertly.
u0zgn1V.pngFExRmVK.pngngXpEKo.pngu0zgn1V.pngBCSOpq7.png9Np9Ta9.png7GFlGJN.png Hello!

Current Project
Wishlist
Dream/Valentine's dragon
wTBPG5s.pngpxQdDU5.pngxprI8oz.png
@EspeonDragons Granted, but what happens when you graduate and your only skill is doing schoolwork? I wish that I could get up on time in the mornings [emoji=fae sleepy size=1]
@EspeonDragons

Granted, but what happens when you graduate and your only skill is doing schoolwork?

I wish that I could get up on time in the mornings
WlncKuN.gif __she / her | FR +8
__Wishlist!
__Sales + Giveaways!

__Currently working on: Bookwyrm subspecies!
@DTEvie

Granted, but now you can't stay up any later than 8 o'clock! Better get any work you need to do done fast!

---

I wish I could play sports well.
@DTEvie

Granted, but now you can't stay up any later than 8 o'clock! Better get any work you need to do done fast!

---

I wish I could play sports well.
Orion - She/He/They - Abrosexual My Wishlist - Likes to drop random compliments - Always down for a roleplay - Will buy fodder primals (pm me if interested!)
IBp6F.gif
@PiscesInPiscinam

Granted! But you are only good at cricket, and it is the only thing you are now good at.

I wish I was not gluten intolerant.
@PiscesInPiscinam

Granted! But you are only good at cricket, and it is the only thing you are now good at.

I wish I was not gluten intolerant.
@EldritchOwl

granted but now you are lactose intolerant

I wish I could get more then 6 hours of sleep a night
@EldritchOwl

granted but now you are lactose intolerant

I wish I could get more then 6 hours of sleep a night
I see you~~~~ MFnFfHY.gif
» Firefly
»She/Her
»Wishlist
» FR+3