Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | spread light: 2013/fest [closed/drawing]
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
OMG *all the screaming* thank you!!! [emoji=spiral love size=1] 1. Downtime and retired familiars 2. Brightshine jubilee familiars 3. Combo pack: crystalline gala, trickmurk circus, mistral jamboree, wavecrest saturnalia apparel 4. Riot of rot familiars 5. Flameforger's festival familiars 6. Combo pack: crystalline gala, trickmurk circus, mistral jamboree, wavecrest saturnalia familiars 7. Rockbreaker's ceremony familiars  8. Thundercrack carnivale familiars 9. Starfall celebration familiars 
OMG *all the screaming* thank you!!!

1. Downtime and retired familiars
2. Brightshine jubilee familiars
3. Combo pack: crystalline gala, trickmurk circus, mistral jamboree, wavecrest saturnalia apparel
4. Riot of rot familiars
5. Flameforger's festival familiars
6. Combo pack: crystalline gala, trickmurk circus, mistral jamboree, wavecrest saturnalia familiars
7. Rockbreaker's ceremony familiars 
8. Thundercrack carnivale familiars
9. Starfall celebration familiars 
Bk78Myp.png Z3T662y.png FF
@Halidom Completely forgot to state my list! Here it is~

1. Starfall Celebration Apparel
2. Lohengrin
3. Tempest
4. Downtime/Retired Familiars
5. Thundercrack Carnival Familiars
6. Misc. Downtime Apparel
7. Thundercrack Carnival Apparel
@Halidom Completely forgot to state my list! Here it is~

1. Starfall Celebration Apparel
2. Lohengrin
3. Tempest
4. Downtime/Retired Familiars
5. Thundercrack Carnival Familiars
6. Misc. Downtime Apparel
7. Thundercrack Carnival Apparel
x72ysXo.png
:O wasn't expecting to be pulled in the first round!

1. Lohegrin
2. Tempest
3. Combo pack
4. Flameforger's Festival Apparel

:O wasn't expecting to be pulled in the first round!

1. Lohegrin
2. Tempest
3. Combo pack

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...
JvUa9ma.png
xjB7OSe.png
FObX7rS.png
nmHdjnM.png
o.O Not expecting that! And drawn twice, no less. There goes my luck for the whole year, haha. Thanks for hosting!

1. Brightshine Jubilee skin pack

@Halidom
o.O Not expecting that! And drawn twice, no less. There goes my luck for the whole year, haha. Thanks for hosting!

1. Brightshine Jubilee skin pack

@Halidom
zayeiw2.gifdvMS65X.pngQJAOLGp.pngRvZlNo0.png9ABYYGz.pngoQkRxoy.gif
vjbkf7D.png
wisp.png
@Halidom
AAAA WOW! Congrats to all the winners <3 and thank you so much for hosting, this was very sweet and I'm so happy I happened to be pinged! makes the stresses of IRL less stressy hehe

1. Holofernes
2. Brightshine Jubilee Apparel
3. Riot of Rot Apparel
4. Combo Pack apparel
5. Combo pack familiars
@Halidom
AAAA WOW! Congrats to all the winners <3 and thank you so much for hosting, this was very sweet and I'm so happy I happened to be pinged! makes the stresses of IRL less stressy hehe

1. Holofernes
2. Brightshine Jubilee Apparel
3. Riot of Rot Apparel
4. Combo Pack apparel
5. Combo pack familiars
OxagJgG.png
mlHpBMC.png
fFNApWQ.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png
S3J5uo7.png
Open to all Pings/PMs. Don't be shy, I'd love to chat!

Beasts collected: 1070. If you're offering any familiars I'm missing, please contact me!
u6ogC2Q.gif
@Halidom
UMMMMM WOW! Thank you so much!! Jeez this was very unexpected lmao.
I've been pretty stressed out due to school, so this has defiantly make my week better <3

1. combo pack: crystalline gala, trickmurk circus, mistral jamboree, wavecrest saturnalia familiars
2. brightshine jubilee familiars
3. riot of rot familiars
4. downtime and retired familiars
5. combo pack: crystalline gala, trickmurk circus, mistral jamboree, wavecrest saturnalia apparel
6. Sinfonia/Fantasie/Elsa
7. Tempest
8. riot of rot apparel
@Halidom
UMMMMM WOW! Thank you so much!! Jeez this was very unexpected lmao.
I've been pretty stressed out due to school, so this has defiantly make my week better <3

1. combo pack: crystalline gala, trickmurk circus, mistral jamboree, wavecrest saturnalia familiars
2. brightshine jubilee familiars
3. riot of rot familiars
4. downtime and retired familiars
5. combo pack: crystalline gala, trickmurk circus, mistral jamboree, wavecrest saturnalia apparel
6. Sinfonia/Fantasie/Elsa
7. Tempest
8. riot of rot apparel
434-Ga-ZA-1.png
@Halidom
I"M SO SORRY
I was ofline for a few days. If its still not to late my top picks are:
1.Brightshine Jubilee Familiars
2.combo pack crystaline gala, trickmurk circus, mistral jamboree....
3Downtime and retired familiars
4.thundercrack carnivale familiars
5.flameforger's festival familiars
6.Starfall celebration familiars

Regardless though, thank you soo much for running this raffle! The questions as the entry were a really neat idea
@Halidom
I"M SO SORRY
I was ofline for a few days. If its still not to late my top picks are:
1.Brightshine Jubilee Familiars
2.combo pack crystaline gala, trickmurk circus, mistral jamboree....
3Downtime and retired familiars
4.thundercrack carnivale familiars
5.flameforger's festival familiars
6.Starfall celebration familiars

Regardless though, thank you soo much for running this raffle! The questions as the entry were a really neat idea
tysm for reminding me, I totally missed the ping!

1. brightshine jubilee familiars
2. brightshine jubilee skins pack
3. downtime and retired familiars
4. combo pack: crystalline gala, trickmurk circus, mistral jamboree, wavecrest saturnalia familiars
5. flameforger's festival familiars
6. riot of rot familiars
7. starfall celebration familiars
8. thundercrack carnivale familiars
9. rockbreaker's ceremony familiars
10. misc. downtime and anniversary...and cake
tysm for reminding me, I totally missed the ping!

1. brightshine jubilee familiars
2. brightshine jubilee skins pack
3. downtime and retired familiars
4. combo pack: crystalline gala, trickmurk circus, mistral jamboree, wavecrest saturnalia familiars
5. flameforger's festival familiars
6. riot of rot familiars
7. starfall celebration familiars
8. thundercrack carnivale familiars
9. rockbreaker's ceremony familiars
10. misc. downtime and anniversary...and cake
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Wishlist wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ge5N8cu.png
Round 1's prizes have been awarded, and there's still some fun stuff left, so here are ten more winners for round 2! 1. @Asra9 2. @feleathion 3. @BrokenDawn 4. @mintea00 5. @Leannaa 6. @jedinikina 7. @LilliesAndRoses 8. @AWB 9. @Candycat914 10. @WaterMaloneDraws Please ping me in this thread with a list of your prize preferences, with as many prizes as your place on the list; for instance, @mintea00 should list four different prizes in order of preference, while @WaterMaloneDraws should list ten. Prizes include: one of the remaining prize packs on the first page, Tempest, or up to three of the other six-digits in the first tab of my lair, in any combination. Let me know if this is confusing at all! If we get dragon overlaps I may have to ping you again to sort it out. If none of the remaining packs catch your eye, feel free to pass, just please ping me to let me know. Since it's the weekday and folks might not be on, I'll wait until Friday rollover, but if you haven't posted your prize preferences by then I will have to skip your place :( ~ The duplicate winners clause came up again (WHAT are the odds); 159 was an entry already drawn in the first round, so there's 11 results screenshotted below :) [img]https://i.imgur.com/OQhnNxU.png[/img] [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GEm8D7VDVnCWsnhGsXNzbpxSSG93Uk8qc77t_0lOMgc/edit?usp=sharing]link to spreadsheet of entries if you're curious[/url]
Round 1's prizes have been awarded, and there's still some fun stuff left, so here are ten more winners for round 2!

1. @Asra9
2. @feleathion
3. @BrokenDawn
4. @mintea00
5. @Leannaa
6. @jedinikina
7. @LilliesAndRoses
8. @AWB
9. @Candycat914
10. @WaterMaloneDraws

Please ping me in this thread with a list of your prize preferences, with as many prizes as your place on the list; for instance, @mintea00 should list four different prizes in order of preference, while @WaterMaloneDraws should list ten. Prizes include: one of the remaining prize packs on the first page, Tempest, or up to three of the other six-digits in the first tab of my lair, in any combination. Let me know if this is confusing at all! If we get dragon overlaps I may have to ping you again to sort it out.

If none of the remaining packs catch your eye, feel free to pass, just please ping me to let me know. Since it's the weekday and folks might not be on, I'll wait until Friday rollover, but if you haven't posted your prize preferences by then I will have to skip your place :(

~

The duplicate winners clause came up again (WHAT are the odds); 159 was an entry already drawn in the first round, so there's 11 results screenshotted below :)

OQhnNxU.png

link to spreadsheet of entries if you're curious
passionredone_zps589b5ad0.png
aaaaaaa!!! thank you so much!!!
  1. Starfall Celebration Familiars
  2. Riot of Rot Familiars
  3. Riot of Rot Apparel
  5. Thundercrack Carnivale Familiars
  6. Thundercrack Carnivale Apparel
  7. Greenskeeper Gathering Familiars
  8. Brightshine Jubilee Apparel