Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | spread light: 2013/fest [closed/drawing]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33
thank y'all for entering so far, al your posts are making me smile so really i'm the winner here <3 driving home for the holidays so this thread will go unchecked for a bit
thank y'all for entering so far, al your posts are making me smile so really i'm the winner here <3 driving home for the holidays so this thread will go unchecked for a bit
passionredone_zps589b5ad0.png
1. Just being able to experience FR with my friends
2. There are 80658175170943878571660636856403766975289505440883277824000000000000 ways to arrange a single deck of cards! So that means that every randomly shuffled deck of cards is gonna be unique!
3. This tune slaps

Also @Halidom I see you say to ping if we’re interested in anything specific. I’d be interested in any of the 2013 skins, but could I ask about
or specifically? thanks!
1. Just being able to experience FR with my friends
2. There are 80658175170943878571660636856403766975289505440883277824000000000000 ways to arrange a single deck of cards! So that means that every randomly shuffled deck of cards is gonna be unique!
3. This tune slaps

Also @Halidom I see you say to ping if we’re interested in anything specific. I’d be interested in any of the 2013 skins, but could I ask about
or specifically? thanks!
Josie | He/Him | Nonbinary
looking for Rainbows, Eyeburners, and/or Dragons for Skins!
kwlcS.gif GmOoG.gif
1 - Cuddling with my cat is very comforting during these times
2 - cream of mushroom soup is NOT actuallly soup to eat
3 - this makes me feel a bit better and get pumped as as much as I can
1 - Cuddling with my cat is very comforting during these times
2 - cream of mushroom soup is NOT actuallly soup to eat
3 - this makes me feel a bit better and get pumped as as much as I can
Thank you so much for the opportunity!! Happy holidays and New Years ^^

1. Something that made me smile was hugging all my friends when our school’s football team won the state championships, and then playing our school’s fight song (marching band <33)

2. I learned a crap ton of interesting things about pathology

3. https://youtu.be/zVxID95Ve3I

I’d also love to give Liz a home if she’s still available!!
Thank you so much for the opportunity!! Happy holidays and New Years ^^

1. Something that made me smile was hugging all my friends when our school’s football team won the state championships, and then playing our school’s fight song (marching band <33)

2. I learned a crap ton of interesting things about pathology

3. https://youtu.be/zVxID95Ve3I

I’d also love to give Liz a home if she’s still available!!
sig wip :)
@fairyforestking i have both and both are available as prizes if the winner selects em :^) i might bundle all my 2013 bsj fest skins together as one prize tbh, unfortunately i don't have jade idol or disciple of light but i do have the other four
@fairyforestking i have both and both are available as prizes if the winner selects em :^) i might bundle all my 2013 bsj fest skins together as one prize tbh, unfortunately i don't have jade idol or disciple of light but i do have the other four
passionredone_zps589b5ad0.png
@Halidom

Alright, thanks for telling me. Thanks again for doing this :D
@Halidom

Alright, thanks for telling me. Thanks again for doing this :D
Josie | He/Him | Nonbinary
looking for Rainbows, Eyeburners, and/or Dragons for Skins!
kwlcS.gif GmOoG.gif
Hii, thank you for hosting this giveaway! Here's my entry :3 1. Something that made you smile this year: My sister! We get into cat fights a lot but she's still cute and I love her for who she is <3 2. Something you learned this year: Hmmmm... I didn't really learn;; rather, I started taking dance classes again after quitting for 1~2 years ;w; 3. A link to a song or music you're enjoying: [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iisIwCFRbT0&list=PLJfT2Y_RYcNaH9Nf1681QRJlLX3SyZoeB&index=50]Click![/url] Edit edit: I'm especially interested in: [item=Sunchaser Jewelry][item=Metallurgist's Forgetools][item=Boneyard Tatters][item=Windbound Plumage] They're the last pieces I need to complete the set! (Shockingly expensive tho ;-;) [br][br][br] -Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas's Eve!
Hii, thank you for hosting this giveaway! Here's my entry :3

1. Something that made you smile this year: My sister! We get into cat fights a lot but she's still cute and I love her for who she is <3

2. Something you learned this year: Hmmmm... I didn't really learn;; rather, I started taking dance classes again after quitting for 1~2 years ;w;

3. A link to a song or music you're enjoying: Click!

Edit edit: I'm especially interested in: Sunchaser Jewelry Metallurgist's Forgetools Boneyard Tatters Windbound Plumage

They're the last pieces I need to complete the set! (Shockingly expensive tho ;-;)

-Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas's Eve!
New_Piskel_1.gif FRT

Wishlist

Crystallized/Moon/Starlight/Spirit
1. I'm in contact with a friend I haven't spoken to for a while, which is great.
2. I've gotten better at digital art, and learned a few tricks for sharing.
Tempest looks cute, I'd love to adopt him, or Loki.
Also, is Danube up for sale?
1. I'm in contact with a friend I haven't spoken to for a while, which is great.
2. I've gotten better at digital art, and learned a few tricks for sharing.
Tempest looks cute, I'd love to adopt him, or Loki.
Also, is Danube up for sale?
Wishlist
  1. something that made you smile this year: going all out on presents for my cat XD
  2. take more time to just chill, things will still get done
  3. been loving the encanto sound track but esp this one
  1. something that made you smile this year: going all out on presents for my cat XD
  2. take more time to just chill, things will still get done
  3. been loving the encanto sound track but esp this one
899b13958bd8dd6201cfc8808fbe7689b2ce2e3d.png ---
tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif they/them
tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif FR+2
--- tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif shadom organizer
tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif currency exchange
--- tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif faq
tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif wishlist
--- hwxM86P.png
1. something that made you smile this year christmas presents and hanging out w friend has made me smille so much this year and made me very very happy :D 2 (optional). something you learned this year i learned about programming on khan academy lol 3 (optional). a link to a song or music you're enjoying minion song XD https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWYhUCMtslg allso could i adopt wintereise if shes not adopted already?? shes so pretyyyyyyyy and i love her skin too...the chickadees are makin me smilleee [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/14319638][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/143197/14319638_350.png[/img][/url]
1. something that made you smile this year
christmas presents and hanging out w friend has made me smille so much this year and made me very very happy :D
2 (optional). something you learned this year
i learned about programming on khan academy lol
3 (optional). a link to a song or music you're enjoying
minion song XD https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWYhUCMtslg

allso could i adopt wintereise if shes not adopted already?? shes so pretyyyyyyyy and i love her skin too...the chickadees are makin me smilleee
14319638_350.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33