Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | spread light: 2013/fest [closed/drawing]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33
[b]this raffle is now closed! thank you all for your entries <3[/b] hello flight rising-ers, and happy holidays to those who celebrate! I do not actually play this game anymore, so I thought perhaps others might enjoy a chance at some older items - namely a full sprite and 2013 apparel set. if you get picked you can choose from prize packs listed in the next post, split up by festival familiars, apparel, and skins. rules: -This will run until [b]January 15th[/b] -eligibility: your account should be [b]at least 3 months old[/b] and have [b]5 previous forum posts[/b] to enter -enter up to three times by posting to this thread (in one post, pls): [indent]1. something that made you smile this year 2 (optional). something you learned this year 3 (optional). a link to a song or music you're enjoying[/indent] -random number generator will pick fifteen-ish winners (might be more depending on interest? who knows) who'll select an item of their preference they want, in the order they win; the third place winner lists three items in order of preference, tenth lists ten items in order of preference, so on and so forth. added 1/8/2020: if you win you will have [b]72 hours[/b] to claim your prize or it'll go to the next draw [s]also if someone would kindly share this to the light flight discord in the appropriate channel, the first one to do so and post a screenshot of them doing so will get a little thank-you :) this will only be for the first person, will cross this out once it's not relevant, please don't spam[/s] thanks @pachirisu you're a real one dragons: you're welcome to pick one (or maybe a few? still trying to figure out how to organize this bit) as a prize instead of the fest items if that is of interest. lohengrin, tempest, and holofernes are 5 digits, and then there's 21 6 digits, on the first tab. also unconnected to the raffle but if any of the dragons on the second tab of my lair strike your eye ping me in this thread and i'll probably just give them to you. one per person for now but feel free to indicate interest in more 'cause after the 15th, open season [item=light sprite] says good luck
this raffle is now closed! thank you all for your entries <3

hello flight rising-ers, and happy holidays to those who celebrate! I do not actually play this game anymore, so I thought perhaps others might enjoy a chance at some older items - namely a full sprite and 2013 apparel set. if you get picked you can choose from prize packs listed in the next post, split up by festival familiars, apparel, and skins.

rules:
-This will run until January 15th
-eligibility: your account should be at least 3 months old and have 5 previous forum posts to enter
-enter up to three times by posting to this thread (in one post, pls):
1. something that made you smile this year
2 (optional). something you learned this year
3 (optional). a link to a song or music you're enjoying
-random number generator will pick fifteen-ish winners (might be more depending on interest? who knows) who'll select an item of their preference they want, in the order they win; the third place winner lists three items in order of preference, tenth lists ten items in order of preference, so on and so forth.
added 1/8/2020: if you win you will have 72 hours to claim your prize or it'll go to the next draw

also if someone would kindly share this to the light flight discord in the appropriate channel, the first one to do so and post a screenshot of them doing so will get a little thank-you :) this will only be for the first person, will cross this out once it's not relevant, please don't spam thanks @pachirisu you're a real one

dragons: you're welcome to pick one (or maybe a few? still trying to figure out how to organize this bit) as a prize instead of the fest items if that is of interest. lohengrin, tempest, and holofernes are 5 digits, and then there's 21 6 digits, on the first tab.

also unconnected to the raffle but if any of the dragons on the second tab of my lair strike your eye ping me in this thread and i'll probably just give them to you. one per person for now but feel free to indicate interest in more 'cause after the 15th, open season

Light Sprite says good luck
passionredone_zps589b5ad0.png
apparel and familiars prize packs in this post! apparently past me skipped a fair few ice shadow wind and water fests, so i slapped those together into one prize pack. [quote=brightshine jubilee apparel] [item=sunchaser jewelry][item=sunguard chest][item=sunguard chest][item=sunguard chest][item=sunguard chest][item=sunguard chest][item=solar blades][item=solar blades][item=luminous legguards][item=luminous legguards][item=luminous legguards][item=luminous legguards][item=luminous sundrapes][item=illuminated armband][item=illuminated sash][item=light tome] [/quote] [quote=thundercrack carnivale apparel] [item=electricians power pack][item=golem gauntlet][item=mesa mechanojets][item=surgestream coat][item=voltaic stormclaws][item=electricians armband][item=electricians armband][item=electrified sash] [/quote] [quote=flameforger's festival apparel] [item=metallurgists forgetools][item=magmatic pauldrons][item=will o' the ember][item=will o' the ember][item=will o' the ember][item=black iron plates][item=conflagrant kilt][item=searing armband][item=searing sash] [/quote] [quote=starfall celebration apparel]CLAIMED [/quote] [quote=riot of rot apparel] [item=boneyard tatters][item=runaway rotclaw][item=skeletal chimes][item=skeletal chimes][item=skeletal chimes][item=scavenger's tatters][item=contaminated infectalons][item=infectionist's armband][item=infectionist's sash] [/quote] [quote=rockbreaker's ceremony apparel] [item=eroded crystalhide][item=crystalhide treads][item=bluffclamber belongings][item=bluffclamber belongings][item=stonekeeper armband][item=stonekeeper sash][item=stonekeeper sash] [/quote] [quote=combo pack: crystalline gala, trickmurk circus, mistral jamboree, wavecrest saturnalia apparel]CLAIMED [/quote] [quote=greenskeeper gathering apparel] [item=naturalist adornments][item=naturalist adornments][item=naturalist adornments][item=naturalist adornments][item=leafy gladeboughs][item=leafy gladeboughs][item=butterfly's kiss][item=butterfly's kiss][item=butterfly's kiss][item=druidic armband][item=druidic armband][item=druidic armband][item=druidic sash] [/quote] [quote=misc. downtime and anniversary...and cake] [item=twice-dyed cowl][item=darkened eye scar][item=darkened leg scar][item=darkened arm scar][item=celebration sage cover][item=celebration sage lantern][item=celebration sage sash][item=celebration sage shawl][item=celebration sage sleeves][item=celebration sage tassel][item=marva's invisibility cloak][item=vista: 3rd anniversary] [item=1st anniversary meat cake]x5[item=1st anniversary leaf cake]x5[item=1st anniversary stolen cake]x5[item=1st anniversary fish cake]x5 [/quote] prize familiar packs [quote=brightshine jubilee familiars]CLAIMED [/quote] [quote=thundercrack carnivale familiars] [item=Lightning Sprite][item=livewire grizzly][item=voltspire intruder][item=lightning lancer][item=sparkling goblin] [/quote] [quote=flameforger's festival familiars]CLAIMED [/quote] [quote=starfall celebration familiars] [item=Arcane Sprite][item=hibernal starbear][item=stardust scholar][item=enchanting goblin] [/quote] [quote=riot of rot familiars] [item=Plague Sprite][item=graveyard guardian][item=deadland disciple][item=enduring goblin][item=contaminated ambassador] [/quote] [quote=rockbreaker's ceremony familiars] [item=Earth Sprite][item=cragbacked bouldursa][item=granite guardian][item=crumbling goblin] [/quote] [quote=combo pack: crystalline gala, trickmurk circus, mistral jamboree, wavecrest saturnalia familiars]CLAIMED [/quote] [quote=greenskeeper gathering familiars] [item=Nature Sprite][item=timber tender][item=fallbrush fraud][item=sapling speaker][item=frozen goblin] [/quote] [quote=downtime and retired familiars]CLAIMED [/quote]
apparel and familiars prize packs in this post! apparently past me skipped a fair few ice shadow wind and water fests, so i slapped those together into one prize pack.
brightshine jubilee apparel wrote:
Sunchaser Jewelry Sunguard Chest Sunguard Chest Sunguard Chest Sunguard Chest Sunguard Chest Solar Blades Solar Blades Luminous Legguards Luminous Legguards Luminous Legguards Luminous Legguards Luminous Sundrapes Illuminated Armband Illuminated Sash Light Tome
thundercrack carnivale apparel wrote:
Golem Gauntlet Mesa Mechanojets Surgestream Coat Voltaic Stormclaws Electrified Sash
flameforger's festival apparel wrote:
Magmatic Pauldrons Will o' the Ember Will o' the Ember Will o' the Ember Black Iron Plates Conflagrant Kilt Searing Armband Searing Sash
starfall celebration apparel wrote:
CLAIMED
riot of rot apparel wrote:
Boneyard Tatters Runaway Rotclaw Skeletal Chimes Skeletal Chimes Skeletal Chimes Scavenger's Tatters Contaminated Infectalons Infectionist's Armband Infectionist's Sash
rockbreaker's ceremony apparel wrote:
Eroded Crystalhide Crystalhide Treads Bluffclamber Belongings Bluffclamber Belongings Stonekeeper Armband Stonekeeper Sash Stonekeeper Sash
combo pack: crystalline gala, trickmurk circus, mistral jamboree, wavecrest saturnalia apparel wrote:
CLAIMED
greenskeeper gathering apparel wrote:
Naturalist Adornments Naturalist Adornments Naturalist Adornments Naturalist Adornments Leafy Gladeboughs Leafy Gladeboughs Butterfly's Kiss Butterfly's Kiss Butterfly's Kiss Druidic Armband Druidic Armband Druidic Armband Druidic Sash
misc. downtime and anniversary...and cake wrote:
Twice-Dyed Cowl Darkened Eye Scar Darkened Leg Scar Darkened Arm Scar Celebration Sage Cover Celebration Sage Lantern Celebration Sage Sash Celebration Sage Shawl Celebration Sage Sleeves Celebration Sage Tassel Marva's Invisibility Cloak Vista: 3rd Anniversary
1st Anniversary Meat Cake x5 1st Anniversary Leaf Cake x5 1st Anniversary Stolen Cake x5 1st Anniversary Fish Cake x5

prize familiar packs
brightshine jubilee familiars wrote:
CLAIMED
thundercrack carnivale familiars wrote:
Lightning Sprite Livewire Grizzly Voltspire Intruder Lightning Lancer Sparkling Goblin
flameforger's festival familiars wrote:
CLAIMED
starfall celebration familiars wrote:
Arcane Sprite Hibernal Starbear Stardust Scholar Enchanting Goblin
riot of rot familiars wrote:
Plague Sprite Graveyard Guardian Deadland Disciple Enduring Goblin Contaminated Ambassador
rockbreaker's ceremony familiars wrote:
Earth Sprite Cragbacked Bouldursa Granite Guardian Crumbling Goblin
combo pack: crystalline gala, trickmurk circus, mistral jamboree, wavecrest saturnalia familiars wrote:
CLAIMED
greenskeeper gathering familiars wrote:
Nature Sprite Timber Tender Fallbrush Fraud Sapling Speaker Frozen Goblin
downtime and retired familiars wrote:
CLAIMED
skins and accents packs, again featuring combined ice shadow wind and water fests [quote=twilight cloudscape (kickstarter) and usermade skins pack] [skin=836][skin=2148][skin=6151] [/quote] [quote=brightshine jubilee skins pack]CLAIMED[/quote] [quote=thundercrack carnivale skins pack] [skin=1491][skin=4928][skin=4931][skin=4936][skin=11972][skin=11973][skin=11975][skin=11976][skin=19044][skin=19047][skin=19048]x2[item=creeping circuits chest][item=hydrone chest][item=thunderstruck chest][/quote] [quote=flameforger's festival skins pack] [skin=1616][skin=5494]x2[skin=5495][skin=5498]x2[skin=5499][skin=5500][skin=5501][skin=5503][skin=5504][skin=12538][skin=12540]x2[skin=12541][skin=12542][skin=12548]x2[skin=12549][skin=19328][/quote] [quote=starfall celebration skins pack] [skin=1781][skin=6062][skin=6064][skin=6065][skin=6069][skin=6070][skin=13242][skin=13244][skin=13245][skin=13248]x2[skin=19714][skin=19716][skin=19718][skin=19720][skin=19722][skin=27787][skin=27793][skin=27794][skin=27795][item=little universe chest][item=soul gems chest][item=starwood golem chest][item=enchanted drake chest][item=starmalade chest]x6 [item=oroscopo chest][item=stellar inspiration chest]x3 [item=rising stars chest]x2 [s]lord knows why i have 6 starmalade chests...[/s][/quote] [quote=riot of rot skins pack] [skin=6716][skin=6718][skin=6721][skin=14109][skin=14110][skin=14111][skin=14112][skin=14114][skin=20166][skin=24529][item=mutant chest][item=ecdysis chest][item=dracolich chest][item=pestilent chest][item=union of decay chest]x2[/quote] [quote=rockbreaker's ceremony skins pack] [skin=2188][skin=2190][skin=2191][skin=7315][skin=14680][skin=14681][skin=14684]x2[skin=20625][skin=20626][skin=20627][skin=28486][skin=28488][skin=28492][item=malachites loyalty chest][item=veins of gold chest][/quote] [quote=combo skins pack: crystalline gala, trickmurk circus, mistral jamboree, wavecrest saturnalia skins] [skin=2633][skin=8412][skin=15878][skin=21135][skin=21138][skin=21139][skin=21142][skin=21143][skin=21144][item=aurora machinery chest][skin=2915][skin=16379][skin=16381][skin=16384][skin=16385][item=dullahan chest][item=chessknight chest][skin=3153][skin=3154][skin=3155][skin=3156][skin=9476][skin=9480][skin=3316][skin=10004][/quote] [quote=greenskeeper gathering skins pack] [skin=3649][skin=3650][skin=3651][skin=3652][skin=3653][skin=3657][skin=3658][skin=10524][skin=10525][skin=10532][skin=10534][skin=18011][item=18015][skin=22932][skin=30226][item=lantern chest]x3 [item=overgrowth chest]x3 [item=seedling chest][item=wilds chest]x3 [item=botanys back chest][item=are you glade chest][item=seedling protector chest][/quote] and finally notable dragons as prizes: [s]Lohengrin: 5 digit id [b]68301[/b] [/s]has been claimed [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/98068][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/981/98068_350.png[/img][/url] Tempest: 5 digit ID [b]98068[/b], level 25, fully stoned with eliminate, rather unfashionable genes but he's got Potential(TM), same situation re: offspring as Lohengrin, will come with a copy of his skin [s] Holofernes: 5 digit ID [b]96415[/b] [/s]has been claimed Up to 3 of the 6 digits on the first tab of the lair can also be selected as a prize, which includes 6 level 25s with eliminate, some unbred dragons, a xxy, and a xyx. [s]and some dragons that could be described generously as 'a challenging aesthetic project' or alternatively as 'a scatterscroll pit.' but hey if you like projects...[/s]
skins and accents packs, again featuring combined ice shadow wind and water fests
twilight cloudscape (kickstarter) and usermade skins pack wrote:
brightshine jubilee skins pack wrote:
CLAIMED
thundercrack carnivale skins pack wrote:
x2 Creeping Circuits Chest Hydrone Chest Thunderstruck Chest
flameforger's festival skins pack wrote:
x2 x2 x2 x2
starfall celebration skins pack wrote:
x2 Little Universe Chest Soul Gems Chest Starwood Golem Chest Enchanted Drake Chest Starmalade Chest x6 Oroscopo Chest Stellar Inspiration Chest x3 Rising Stars Chest x2
lord knows why i have 6 starmalade chests...
riot of rot skins pack wrote:
Mutant Chest Ecdysis Chest Dracolich Chest Pestilent Chest Union of Decay Chest x2
rockbreaker's ceremony skins pack wrote:
x2 Malachites Loyalty Chest Veins of Gold Chest
combo skins pack: crystalline gala, trickmurk circus, mistral jamboree, wavecrest saturnalia skins wrote:
Aurora Machinery Chest Dullahan Chest Chessknight Chest
greenskeeper gathering skins pack wrote:
Lantern Chest x3 Overgrowth Chest x3 Seedling Chest Wilds Chest x3 Botanys Back Chest Are You Glade Chest Seedling Protector Chest

and finally notable dragons as prizes:

Lohengrin: 5 digit id 68301 has been claimed

98068_350.png
Tempest: 5 digit ID 98068, level 25, fully stoned with eliminate, rather unfashionable genes but he's got Potential(TM), same situation re: offspring as Lohengrin, will come with a copy of his skin

Holofernes: 5 digit ID 96415
has been claimed

Up to 3 of the 6 digits on the first tab of the lair can also be selected as a prize, which includes 6 level 25s with eliminate, some unbred dragons, a xxy, and a xyx. and some dragons that could be described generously as 'a challenging aesthetic project' or alternatively as 'a scatterscroll pit.' but hey if you like projects...
1. i got luminous halo 2 about general relativity and electron behavior 3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkF3oxziUI4 quick note is [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/3175243][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/31753/3175243_350.png[/img][/url] for sale and how much
1. i got luminous halo
2 about general relativity and electron behavior
3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkF3oxziUI4

quick note is
3175243_350.png
for sale and how much
27150.png
x Quix -- he/him
x Pixilart @Quixilver
x Wishlist

| x Category Give/Get
| x INTJ
| x Artist
1. My partner has made me smile numerous times this year by being silly, supportive, and just generally wonderful. This has nothing at all to do with the fact that we googly eyed a bunch of things in his parents' house while house-sitting for them and made a scavenger hunt out of it. o.o

2. This year I've learned that it's freeing to let go of toxic influences in your life (yes, even family), even if it takes a little while to feel that way because you have to grieve for what you wish could have been possible first.

3. Oooooh, I love sharing music. I've had Soft Control by Laura Welsh on repeat lately. You can find it here: https://open.spotify.com/track/0G9EIdesGp062hLY5sZDth?si=2cfe89e23549460e
1. My partner has made me smile numerous times this year by being silly, supportive, and just generally wonderful. This has nothing at all to do with the fact that we googly eyed a bunch of things in his parents' house while house-sitting for them and made a scavenger hunt out of it. o.o

2. This year I've learned that it's freeing to let go of toxic influences in your life (yes, even family), even if it takes a little while to feel that way because you have to grieve for what you wish could have been possible first.

3. Oooooh, I love sharing music. I've had Soft Control by Laura Welsh on repeat lately. You can find it here: https://open.spotify.com/track/0G9EIdesGp062hLY5sZDth?si=2cfe89e23549460e
1. something that made you smile this year Something that has made me smile this year is my friends. They make me so happy and have filled 2021 with so much joy! 2 (optional). something you learned this year History class coming in clutch—I learned that Robespierre was a key figure in the French Revolution >v< 3 (optional). a link to a song or music you're enjoying The Adults Are Talking by The Strokes: https://open.spotify.com/track/5ruzrDWcT0vuJIOMW7gMnW?si=c5641aefa2f84566 _____________________________________________________________________ Could I possibly adopt Coda? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/3816944][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/38170/3816944_350.png[/img][/url]

Something that has made me smile this year is my friends. They make me so happy and have filled 2021 with so much joy!

History class coming in clutch—I learned that Robespierre was a key figure in the French Revolution >v<

The Adults Are Talking by The Strokes: https://open.spotify.com/track/5ruzrDWcT0vuJIOMW7gMnW?si=c5641aefa2f84566

Could I possibly adopt Coda?

3816944_350.png

meeting my brother's new german shepard puppy

I learned how to weld! I'm not great at it but I still think its pretty cool :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZXdhFV2enU
I've been enjoying this song recently

meeting my brother's new german shepard puppy

I learned how to weld! I'm not great at it but I still think its pretty cool :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZXdhFV2enU
I've been enjoying this song recently
I see you~~~~ MFnFfHY.gif
» Firefly
»She/Her
»Wishlist
» FR+3
1. Something that made me smile this year was finally getting the Black Widow movie. Sounds small, but she's been my favorite character for so long it made me so happy!

2. Something that I learned was how to better section off my time to not waste so much on social media. I'm doing much better because of that.

3. Sarah Brightman is my favorite singer, I've had this song on repeat
https://youtu.be/4SVfq_F2RSM

(Also I'm very interested in Eroica if he needs a home and is for sale)
*edited because I was looking at several dragons and wrote the wrong one down
1. Something that made me smile this year was finally getting the Black Widow movie. Sounds small, but she's been my favorite character for so long it made me so happy!

2. Something that I learned was how to better section off my time to not waste so much on social media. I'm doing much better because of that.

3. Sarah Brightman is my favorite singer, I've had this song on repeat
https://youtu.be/4SVfq_F2RSM

(Also I'm very interested in Eroica if he needs a home and is for sale)
*edited because I was looking at several dragons and wrote the wrong one down
•I no longer play, but that's left of my lair is not for sale•
Hello! This is very sweet of you, posting my entry: enter up to three times by posting to this thread (in one post, pls): 1. something that made you smile this year: I ended up winning an award this year I'm so proud of. All the hard work T_T Considering COVID, it made me smile <3 2 (optional). something you learned this year: Oh god I learned so much because of my courses LOL. 3 (optional). a link to a song or music you're enjoying: It's an old one but I still enjoy it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDjPCMs7ivU Discord: I posted this in the Gift Bomb Battle Royale community since they're always looking to help others out x3 EDIT: Not the lightflight I realize. LOL I am not in light so @_@ Nevermind! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/830910159420653581/924043416600453170/unknown.png[/img] You have some lovely dragons I'd love to adopt if possible. Those 5 digits are so tempting, can't wait for this raffle to conclude! Thanks so much x3 I'd be interested in any of the old skins, I use skins on all my avatars xD
Hello! This is very sweet of you, posting my entry:

enter up to three times by posting to this thread (in one post, pls):
1. something that made you smile this year: I ended up winning an award this year I'm so proud of. All the hard work T_T Considering COVID, it made me smile <3
2 (optional). something you learned this year: Oh god I learned so much because of my courses LOL.
3 (optional). a link to a song or music you're enjoying: It's an old one but I still enjoy it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDjPCMs7ivU

Discord: I posted this in the Gift Bomb Battle Royale community since they're always looking to help others out x3
EDIT: Not the lightflight I realize. LOL I am not in light so @_@ Nevermind!
unknown.png

You have some lovely dragons I'd love to adopt if possible. Those 5 digits are so tempting, can't wait for this raffle to conclude! Thanks so much x3 I'd be interested in any of the old skins, I use skins on all my avatars xD
1. something that made you smile this year.
Soemtbing that’s made me smile is reconnecting with some friends a few months ago and now we have digital movie/show nights.
I’ve learned a few more tricks on improving my digital art which has made me really happy.
https://youtu.be/WBhRHEsyUZE

I’d love to give Tempest a home.
1. something that made you smile this year.
Soemtbing that’s made me smile is reconnecting with some friends a few months ago and now we have digital movie/show nights.
I’ve learned a few more tricks on improving my digital art which has made me really happy.
https://youtu.be/WBhRHEsyUZE

I’d love to give Tempest a home.
Imp Adopt
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33