Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Coli grinding forever
Been coli grinding for about 4.5 hours. Whats the fastest way to do this with 2 shadow mirrors and 1 light obelisk?
Been coli grinding for about 4.5 hours. Whats the fastest way to do this with 2 shadow mirrors and 1 light obelisk?
@Sckull

fastest way to level is to rent a level 25 trainer and go to the mire to train 2 at a time.

if you don't want to / can't do that, following a leveling guide is next best
@Sckull

fastest way to level is to rent a level 25 trainer and go to the mire to train 2 at a time.

if you don't want to / can't do that, following a leveling guide is next best
Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts
[Answers] Tomo's Trivia Tablet
G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
@Sckull

Right now your L8 dragons are hitting like L3s which is why grinding and leveling up is taking so long.

At this point you can either invest in a Tincture of Dissolution for each dragon (30k in the MP) or you can start over with a new team. With a Sedona-statted STR-based team L8 takes a little over an hour to get back to where you are now.

If you don't want to start over with new dragons or tincture them I'd suggest dropping down to Woodland Path until you can afford to put Ambush on your dragons when they hit L9. Any stat points should go to STR/QCK depending on how close you can get to the Sedona build with your current stats.

You should also change up their stones as well. Storm is fine for a STR-based dragon but Cirro is using Meditate to power Shred. That gives a debuff for 2 turns. As an INT-based dragon Aid is fine with the Acuity and Aid stones but in that case should have Contuse or Bolt for attacking.

Elemental Bolts use INT as their damage modifier and elemental Slashes use STR so Technoblade doesn't need the acuity or bolt. Might and an Elemental Slash would be more effective.

@Sckull

Right now your L8 dragons are hitting like L3s which is why grinding and leveling up is taking so long.

At this point you can either invest in a Tincture of Dissolution for each dragon (30k in the MP) or you can start over with a new team. With a Sedona-statted STR-based team L8 takes a little over an hour to get back to where you are now.

If you don't want to start over with new dragons or tincture them I'd suggest dropping down to Woodland Path until you can afford to put Ambush on your dragons when they hit L9. Any stat points should go to STR/QCK depending on how close you can get to the Sedona build with your current stats.

You should also change up their stones as well. Storm is fine for a STR-based dragon but Cirro is using Meditate to power Shred. That gives a debuff for 2 turns. As an INT-based dragon Aid is fine with the Acuity and Aid stones but in that case should have Contuse or Bolt for attacking.

Elemental Bolts use INT as their damage modifier and elemental Slashes use STR so Technoblade doesn't need the acuity or bolt. Might and an Elemental Slash would be more effective.

I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Nightwind

i am taking notes XD im very new to coli so this is helpful
@Nightwind

i am taking notes XD im very new to coli so this is helpful