Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [OVER] - NotN Plague ScavHunt
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Gwythaint
That was quick. Thanks! You were probably typing the response the same time I was editing my question. So, just in case you didn't see it:

Sorry, one more question... The information says that this will end January 2nd. Is that at the end of the day or was that meant to coincide with the end of NOTN at 6am? Now that NOTN has been extended, will this also be extended? - How long do we have to enter the information into our copy of the spreadsheet?
@Gwythaint
That was quick. Thanks! You were probably typing the response the same time I was editing my question. So, just in case you didn't see it:

Sorry, one more question... The information says that this will end January 2nd. Is that at the end of the day or was that meant to coincide with the end of NOTN at 6am? Now that NOTN has been extended, will this also be extended? - How long do we have to enter the information into our copy of the spreadsheet?
Y5AUp2a.gif .. 9XAwiUY.png .
Never put your faith in a Prince.
When you require a miracle,
trust in a Witch.
@Juxta13
Gotta love it when things work out like that XD Always happy to help~!

And yes, I've forgotten to update the date, but since NotN has been extended, ScavHunt will run until 06:00 FRT on Monday, when the event ends, so you have until then to update your sheets.
@Juxta13
Gotta love it when things work out like that XD Always happy to help~!

And yes, I've forgotten to update the date, but since NotN has been extended, ScavHunt will run until 06:00 FRT on Monday, when the event ends, so you have until then to update your sheets.
R6ZJKtW.gif
A FAQs
Buying Maroon Tert G1s
Tarot Shop
Wishlist
Clan Lore
AAAAAAAAAAA qC8XNby.png
Thanks for the ScavHunt, it's been a lot of fun! ^^

Please skip me for the raffle, and could I please be added to the OOF pinglist? That would be awesome!
Thanks for the ScavHunt, it's been a lot of fun! ^^

Please skip me for the raffle, and could I please be added to the OOF pinglist? That would be awesome!
frcomm48.png
Hey everyone! Just giving one last ping to let you know I'm drawing names for the raffle! Thanks again to everyone who participated. I hope you had a wonderful NotN and got lots of goodies.

If you want to be pinged for each round of winners, please let me know. Otherwise, here are the first five winners of the raffle! :)

1. @vangeance
2. @Arapocalypse
3. @Wolfdawn
4. @Naysayer
5. @LithoLab

Congrats! Please let me know your preferred prize(s) here in the thread in the next 24 hours. Remember, your number of selections is dependent on what number you're listed as, so 1 picks one prize pack, 2 picks two, etc.

ScavHunt Participants: @Xenamorph @plagues @Enkil @phorusrhacoid @Dekomaru @almosteverything @Cheypie565 @Jax @TsarinaTorment @Maharatiplam @Kiranagi @taipantigress @BabyClown @Helix @Heuksom @LithoLab @Arapocalypse @SilverInky @Airazon @apsidee @Sushispider1212 @Beelzebub @Jorybear @Wolfdawn @WolfTrickster @Datura @curiousCalembour @Namira @blessedbeans @StormHeart413 @vangeance @Ajgreelyfan3 @givemeyourbones @stanza @memelissa @Katsuji @sockmonkeygerald @SingingDragon @KelpTheShark @Scanbeau @Sidegrinder @Juxta13 @Pensacola @Zulaya @Naysayer @Bananyan @Peachbug
Hey everyone! Just giving one last ping to let you know I'm drawing names for the raffle! Thanks again to everyone who participated. I hope you had a wonderful NotN and got lots of goodies.

If you want to be pinged for each round of winners, please let me know. Otherwise, here are the first five winners of the raffle! :)

1. @vangeance
2. @Arapocalypse
3. @Wolfdawn
4. @Naysayer
5. @LithoLab

Congrats! Please let me know your preferred prize(s) here in the thread in the next 24 hours. Remember, your number of selections is dependent on what number you're listed as, so 1 picks one prize pack, 2 picks two, etc.

ScavHunt Participants: @Xenamorph @plagues @Enkil @phorusrhacoid @Dekomaru @almosteverything @Cheypie565 @Jax @TsarinaTorment @Maharatiplam @Kiranagi @taipantigress @BabyClown @Helix @Heuksom @LithoLab @Arapocalypse @SilverInky @Airazon @apsidee @Sushispider1212 @Beelzebub @Jorybear @Wolfdawn @WolfTrickster @Datura @curiousCalembour @Namira @blessedbeans @StormHeart413 @vangeance @Ajgreelyfan3 @givemeyourbones @stanza @memelissa @Katsuji @sockmonkeygerald @SingingDragon @KelpTheShark @Scanbeau @Sidegrinder @Juxta13 @Pensacola @Zulaya @Naysayer @Bananyan @Peachbug
R6ZJKtW.gif
A FAQs
Buying Maroon Tert G1s
Tarot Shop
Wishlist
Clan Lore
AAAAAAAAAAA qC8XNby.png
Oh hey! Thanks so much <3 Didn't expect to win something, much less the first draw. Thanks for running this, it was a lot of fun and I had no idea how many battle stones I pick up in a standard run of coli omg

1. Spreading Cheer (plegg)
2. FINISH HIM (elim)
3. You Would Not Believe (firefly)
Oh hey! Thanks so much <3 Didn't expect to win something, much less the first draw. Thanks for running this, it was a lot of fun and I had no idea how many battle stones I pick up in a standard run of coli omg

1. Spreading Cheer (plegg)
2. FINISH HIM (elim)
3. You Would Not Believe (firefly)
Ping me for each round, please!
Ping me for each round, please!
LCqISMP.png
tyEuRXe.png
gziv3Ja.png
J8QoPxT.png
apUeZZ4.png
h3Sy5c7.png
5hF3FGk.png
aaUHYLp.png
Orange_Button_2.png
I'd like to be pinged for each round please! thank!!
I'd like to be pinged for each round please! thank!!
(wishlist in bio) 9YNBdbA.pngoutput-onlinepngtools_1.png [img]https://imgur.com/oaONRiZ[/img]
Thank you for running!!!!

1. You Would Not Believe
2. Book Wyrm
Thank you for running!!!!

1. You Would Not Believe
2. Book Wyrm
Oh man, I forgot there were prizes. I just love playing, haha. Cool to see I got in though. Thanks for running! Always a blast.
1) The Second Night of Nocmas
2) The Fifth Night of Nocmas
3) Fortune Teller
4) Tis the Season
Oh man, I forgot there were prizes. I just love playing, haha. Cool to see I got in though. Thanks for running! Always a blast.
1) The Second Night of Nocmas
2) The Fifth Night of Nocmas
3) Fortune Teller
4) Tis the Season
xWJVCQ5.pngbg2865J.pngxWJVCQ5.png
Thx

1) Spreading Cheer
Thx

1) Spreading Cheer
3dl8TjK.png
CpFdYgG.png
JvUa9ma.png